• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Belles

Back to Stephen King!

Night all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on May 24, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
Oh yes, she was, the pictures that Art posted of her, man she was beautiful!
Shame he put a typo on her gravestone.

Who’s?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
Bad job, Dave.

Wait, you'll buy Alex Jones' bullshit, and buy any UFO bullshit that floats along, but a campfire ghost story guest triggers you?

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Gnite all! Sleep well and see you tomorrow, same time, same channel.

DS

G'night Dave and Winnie.

Belles

;)

Sean92008

Whose that?
::)

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Gnite all! Sleep well and see you tomorrow, same time, same channel.

DS

Night you two, get a room!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:00:38 AM
Wait, you'll buy Alex Jones' bullshit, and buy any UFO bullshit that floats along, but a campfire ghost story guest triggers you?

First, you're not really one to discuss bullshit because you clearly just don't have the i imagination for it. Second, I'm not triggered. I just didn't hear any good stories or a good show.

Thanks Dave!  I'd limit the MSM virtue signalling about conspiracy theorists being awful people, they're a huge segment of your audience. The emotional appeal is tired af too. We get it, children died, all these events are completely organic products...

DANIEL!

#Heather The Dominatrix I like the way you dominate over the retirees here
#I love the scent of your skin Heater
#it rejuvenates me

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
First, you're not really one to discuss bullshit because you clearly just don't have the i imagination for it. Second, I'm not triggered. I just didn't hear any good stories or a good show.

And you're insincere.  All of us here know what set you off and it wasn't ghost stories.  Have you ever considered applying for a job as Alex Jones's fluffer?

ge30542

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
Who’s?
Someone said Romania, I said Ramona, guess my attempt at comedy was weak.

Kolchak

The other day when Dave had those spirit art people on, I thought it was bullshit. I didn't harp on it. I tuned out and watched a movie. You're triggered.

SciFiAuthor

Nah, you're just attention whoring as usual and taking a shit on everyone's evening like Alex Jones after a huge bowl of chili in a courtroom custody battle.

ge30542

I think Belles got it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on May 24, 2018, 01:10:00 AM
The other day when Dave had those spirit art people on, I thought it was bullshit. I didn't harp on it. I tuned out and watched a movie. You're triggered.

If it makes you feel better, gramps then sure. ;D

TigerLily

Super Duper Double Triggered

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
Nah, you're just attention whoring as usual and taking a shit on everyone's evening.

Really?! My posts are enough to ruin your evening but I'm the triggered one?! You guys are hilarious! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
Super Duper Double Triggered

Well, i know you are but what am I?! :P

juanelo

i love tranvestites. they cook, they clean, you can beat on em. they call the cops, who are they gonna believe? you, or some dude with a wig and a black eye?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
Really?! My posts are enough to ruin your evening but I'm the triggered one?! You guys are hilarious! ;D

No, they're just painfully insincere. You got butthurt from the Alex hate. Curious.... how much soy do you consume?

Kolchak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
If it makes you feel better, gramps then sure. ;D

For the record, I'm 28.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
No, they're just painfully insincere. You got butthurt from the Alex hate. Curious.... how much soy do you consume?

The only thing insincere are your feeble attempts at fiction...unless a cure for insomnia is what you were going for? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on May 24, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
For the record, I'm 28.

Then I feel VERY sorry for you. :'(

Kolchak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
Then I feel VERY sorry for you. :'(

Well there's something we have in common.

First, you're not really one to discuss bullshit because you clearly just don't have the imagination for it. Second, I'm not triggered. I just didn't hear any good stories or a good show.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
Nah, you're just attention whoring as usual and taking a shit on everyone's evening like Alex Jones after a huge bowl of chili in a courtroom custody battle.

Triggered or not, Dr. MD MD is obviously in the right here.