• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Metron Appreciation Thread

Started by AZZERAE, December 22, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

Quote from: 14 on January 10, 2019, 09:42:48 PM
Lots of people say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And she didn't quit.

she had her wig blown off too many times to count. i wonder if she died yet?

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 10, 2019, 10:41:54 PM
she had her wig blown off too many times to count. i wonder if she died yet?
She lives!

Thank you for the artwork, T!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 10, 2019, 07:50:51 PM
That was parody.  Not the best taste in parody, but it was parody.

Like the parody you've made of your life as a house-leach?

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=495.0

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2019, 08:52:57 PM
Do you believe everything you read?

A:

QuoteWhew.  Dodged a bullet today.  Grandma's daughter got home earlier than expected.  Oh boy, I had done all sorts of things "wrong".  My vehicle was in the wrong spot, groceries were in the garage, the entry, and the kitchen.  Packages were open on the counter, food cooking.  A total, chaotic mess by Grandma's daughter's standards.

But nothing happened.  She was high as a kite from her day and talked pleasantly for half an hour before retiring.  Whew.  A miracle on a hard day.  Unbelievable.  This woman who hit the roof last night over how the dishes were set in the drainer (her dishes which she asked me to wash as a favor, on top of her draining dishes from the day before, lol.)  Who was.trying to.rip my bedroom door off its hinges the day before because I forgot to empty the dish washer (We've only just recently started using it).  Nevermind I vacuumed the whole condo, cleaned and polished both interior interior door sliding tracks, swept the driveway-sidewalk-porch, and cleaned blinds.

Lucky day.  Waiting for the other shoe.
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=495.0

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2019, 09:33:42 PM
I do understand that she was trying to troll in her own way. The operative word here being trying. ;)
B for effort, C for execution. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 10, 2019, 09:42:48 PM
Lots of people say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And she didn't quit.

Ekshually she did.

Wake up. :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 12:28:26 PM
B for effort, C for execution. :-X

D for being delusional enough to think that you’re leading some sort of “movement” here at Bellgab.  :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2019, 05:27:08 PM
D for being delusional enough to think that you’re leading some sort of “movement” here at Bellgab.  :-X
Yeah, the digital art movement was sorta stillborn. :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2019, 05:27:08 PM
Hey, Doc, you are an awesome Dude! ;) :-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 05:50:52 PM
Yeah, the digital art movement was sorta stillborn. :-\

Hey, Metron, love your pic!  If I had a garage, this is the best way to present it! ;) :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 13, 2019, 02:06:06 AM
Hey, Doc, you are an awesome Dude! ;) :-*

Thanks, Starr! Some of the neocons here don’t seem to agree with you though. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 13, 2019, 02:09:30 AM
Hey, Metron, love your pic!  If I had a garage, this is the best way to present it! ;) :-*
Tnx - thoroughly enjoyed your call on Mikey's show last night - WWG1WGA.

VC

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 22, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
Cool thread, Azzerae.  Bless you. ;) ;D

LOL... ;)

So, so, cool... Bwahahahaha!

Azzerae, you can still find him at EllGab! Since you post there too, just PM Metron or 26 Horses. He goes by a lot of Sock Puppets. Don't believe it? Check-out what he posted on EllGab today:

Quoting Metron2267 aka 26 Horses aka Metron aka the Neely Fake Twitter Account:

"Hadn't you noticed, the dick doctor and backstabbing brig are doing purity purges over at Bellgrab.

As an innate coward brig demands and receives her mandate from MV and her tributes from sycophants like the dick doctor. Just as in professional sports when one receives the dreaded vote of confidence from brig the end is nigh. The dick doctor flails in next to her with endless catcalls of "Vara" or "globalist" and lately Jagoffstar is there with his fatuous, but equally cringeworthy, ego diaper loads of rampant condescension to assist.

I suspect that after they buly Azzerae for a while they'll simply boot him and, as they harvest MAC addresses over there, the odds of being able to re-sock and return fire are limited by one's use of another device, IP and other finger-printable hardware profiles."

Seems the hatred trolls at EG are really really butt hurt that they can't keep fucking-up BG sooo easily anymore. Getting banned from BG can be a useful measure to stop the abusive harassment from EG members. Fuck Off EllGab doxers and violence promoters!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 08, 2019, 12:30:42 PM
LOL... ;)

So, so, cool... Bwahahahaha!

Azzerae, you can still find him at EllGab! Since you post there too, just PM Metron or 26 Horses. He goes by a lot of Sock Puppets. Don't believe it? Check-out what he posted on EllGab today:

Quoting Metron2267 aka 26 Horses aka Metron aka the Neely Fake Twitter Account:

"Hadn't you noticed, the dick doctor and backstabbing brig are doing purity purges over at Bellgrab.

As an innate coward brig demands and receives her mandate from MV and her tributes from sycophants like the dick doctor. Just as in professional sports when one receives the dreaded vote of confidence from brig the end is nigh. The dick doctor flails in next to her with endless catcalls of "Vara" or "globalist" and lately Jagoffstar is there with his fatuous, but equally cringeworthy, ego diaper loads of rampant condescension to assist.

I suspect that after they buly Azzerae for a while they'll simply boot him and, as they harvest MAC addresses over there, the odds of being able to re-sock and return fire are limited by one's use of another device, IP and other finger-printable hardware profiles."

Seems the hatred trolls at EG are really really butt hurt that they can't keep fucking-up BG sooo easily anymore. Getting banned from BG can be a useful measure to stop the abusive harassment from EG members. Fuck Off EllGab doxers and violence promoters!

So jelly!

Gd5150

Wow who was doxed? And where did said doxing occur? Or is this like trump/Russia collusion?

VC

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 14, 2019, 05:43:08 PM
Wow who was doxed? And where did said doxing occur? Or is this like trump/Russia collusion?

Just ask Azzerae. [See sample below.] Go deep and read everything it writes. Then comeback and give us a full report. ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 05:09:12 PM
Its more about what I know about them that I haven't said. They're all on high alert and panicking now because I know the truth of what goes on behind the scenes. Be careful of that place - in fact, I'd caution you to steer clear of it if you can ... all the details will come out in the wash ... and sooner, rather than later.

I do wonder how many sock puppets and alters you run here? You post in tandem with "them" obsessively to be independent. You hang-out at EllGab all day. Why do you dislike BG soooo much? Butt hurt over Bush, I know, but WTF? Really?

Metron2267

Tee hee...it was something that occurred in a parallel universe. Somewhere VC is running around with a fractured orbital socket... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 14, 2019, 06:12:36 PM
I do wonder how many sock puppets and alters you run here? You post in tandem with "them" obsessively to be independent. You hang-out at EllGab all day. Why do you dislike BG soooo much? Butt hurt over Bush, I know, but WTF? Really?

Keep stroking Steeny.

Jojo

Doxxing is against the law and can affect moderator's ability to operate forums.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
Doxxing is against the law and can affect moderator's ability to operate forums.

For you:

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2019, 09:12:15 PM
For you:

Why do you insist on treating me like one of the guys.  I'm certainly not asking you to take me out, but could you at least be nice?  Don't be the reason nice people don't come here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 09:15:27 PM
Why do you insist on treating me like one of the guys.  I'm certainly not asking you to take me out, but could you at least be nice?  Don't be the reason nice people don't come here.

You’re the one who was passive aggressively threatening Lee.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2019, 09:20:59 PM
You’re the one who was passive aggressively threatening Lee.  ::)
No, I wasn't.  Lee is well aware of Internet regulations.  He doesn't need the input of an amateur user like me.

Have I ever been passive aggressive in this forum?  That would be very out of character.

I just want members to think twice, that when they break rules, we all could lose.  And if Lee has to clean it up, that's more work for him, too.

A lot of members don't know this.  I didn't know it until 2018.  And, I could be wrong.  But that's what I read.  It's good for people to think about the possible effects their actions could have on the moderator or even the whole group.  AFTER ALL, THIS FORUM WAS CLOSED FOR A LONG TIME LAST YEAR.  For all we know, for all I know, it could have been due to inappropriate doxxing.  I wouldn't know; just thinking about possibilities.

How does adding sexual content toward me help Lee anyway?  MD, you know the advertisers frown on it, to say the least.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 09:34:02 PM
No, I wasn't.  Lee is well aware of Internet regulations.  He doesn't need the input of an amateur user.

Have I ever been passive aggressive in this forum?  That would be very out of character.

I just want members to think twice, that when they break rules, we all could lose.  And if Lee has to clean it up, that's more work for him, too.

Yeah...sure... ::)