• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed Grimsley (NSFW)

Started by Frys Girl, June 18, 2009, 12:03:29 PM

haloedorchid

So this weekend I'm finally going to have access to some 3rd (or 4th) generation nightvision goggles. I want to see these alleged alien wars. I'm thinking I'll see bugs instead.

George sucks

Make sure to report back with what you see. ..... please.
Are you going to sky watch for awhile? Away from light pollution? In the boonies by chance? What's the situation.
I want to get a set of those and do that too sometime. 

haloedorchid

It's going to be in the country, so very little light. A friend of the family, shall we say...gifted themselves a pair after military duty, so they are the real deal. They are going to look at me like I am insane when I tell them why I want to use them, lol.

I have always been interested in checking it out after hearing Ed Grimsley's shows. Someone on another thread said you can see interdimensional beings with the goggles, so if the alien wars fail, hopefully I will catch one of those. ;) And I will definitely report back.

Ed gave me one of his DVD's a few years ago. An ex-coworker of mine actually went to his property to see what he could catch a glimpse of, but the conditions were to foggy or something like this, and so they weren't even able to try it that night.

I don't think I've seen him around in a while. Was there more to this thread a few years ago? Or am I just missing something?

George sucks

Quote from: haloedorchid on April 19, 2011, 11:24:52 PM
It's going to be in the country, so very little light. A friend of the family, shall we say...gifted themselves a pair after military duty, so they are the real deal. They are going to look at me like I am insane when I tell them why I want to use them, lol.

I have always been interested in checking it out after hearing Ed Grimsley's shows. Someone on another thread said you can see interdimensional beings with the goggles, so if the alien wars fail, hopefully I will catch one of those. ;) And I will definitely report back.

Aw, that's totally cool. Wish I could get my hands on a set. Try to stare for as long as you can, might take awhile? I don't know. Hate to miss the Death Star detonation for lack of stamina.

I see you are in Portland. Trout Lake, Wa, is a short drive from you. Should take the fam to Gilliland's ranch if you want to see something. It's another option. Spring is here, the sky's are clearing, not super cold. And people see some weird things up there (Mt. Adams). He'll let you camp for free. Check out his website if you are interested.

P.S. Tell them you want the googles to look at the night life/critters. People, even family, just don't understand, and they might not ever look at you the same way again. My .02 cents.

haloedorchid

Quote from: George sucks on April 20, 2011, 12:22:52 AM
Aw, that's totally cool. Wish I could get my hands on a set. Try to stare for as long as you can, might take awhile? I don't know. Hate to miss the Death Star detonation for lack of stamina.

I see you are in Portland. Trout Lake, Wa, is a short drive from you. Should take the fam to Gilliland's ranch if you want to see something. It's another option. Spring is here, the sky's are clearing, not super cold. And people see some weird things up there (Mt. Adams). He'll let you camp for free. Check out his website if you are interested.

P.S. Tell them you want the googles to look at the night life/critters. People, even family, just don't understand, and they might not ever look at you the same way again. My .02 cents.

Thank you for the tip. I've been trying to find some places around here to explore for some paranormal activity. My brother, sister, and I are all really into it and it's high time for a hunt of what's out there. Maybe we'll see a Bigfoot.

That's funny you mentioned the night life/critters because that's the reason they are bringing the goggles in the first place. Maybe they are saying that as a ruse themselves. I'll wait until they broach the subject, though. Ha.

haloedorchid

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 19, 2011, 11:51:50 PM
Was there more to this thread a few years ago? Or am I just missing something?

As the top picture loaded, I was expecting to see Grimsley showing some, um, excitement for his lady friend. So glad I was wrong.

George sucks

Quote from: haloedorchid on April 20, 2011, 11:42:14 PM

Thank you for the tip. I've been trying to find some places around here to explore for some paranormal activity. My brother, sister, and I are all really into it and it's high time for a hunt of what's out there. Maybe we'll see a Bigfoot.

That's the nice thing about being in the PNW, it's creep central. Oregon has the most witches per capita nationally. Washington the most suicides and child molesters. Sumthin' like that. Couple that with all the old places, cemeteries, ghosts, bigfeet, ufo-lights in the sky thingerellies.... and some very large swaths of deep, dark, forest. Hell, throw in a few meth heads and things could not be more creepier.   

It's fun to just sky watch. Out somewhere peaceful where the sky is black only for the stars. Kind of makes it like you are doing something... "What are you doing?". "I'm skywatching".... "Oh". Or, "We are going skywatching." But it makes it like you are serious. Could take a pair of binoculars, even a camera. A cold beer if you are so inclined, something to eat. That's how you see things, you have to look. And it's fun, relaxing, good for conversation.

Looking forward to hearing about your trying the night vision googles. 

George sucks

That photo of Grimsley was taken at the exact moment he figured out the woman he is talking to is actually a man in drag. Doh!

haloedorchid

There were no alien wars to be seen, unfortch. And no interdimensional beings or portals. It was pretty overcast, like always. I did see a few shooting stars, though, and that was pretty cool.

The goggles themselves were pretty impressive. 4th generation. I could see some people having a bonfire party from quite a distance. It would've been really easy to sneak up on them, but I didn't want to chance them having guns, haha.

I will try again if I get the chance, but this go-round was quite a disappointment!

George sucks

Thanks for the report. Better luck next time.