• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 19, 2018, 09:24:52 PM
You can go over and babysit and change diapers at the new facility. Hundreds of traumatized babies and toddlers. Take your earplugs
Obama Administration Officials Rushing To Explain Photos Showing Locked-Up Immigrant Children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_TUJRBf8E

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 19, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
Exactly.  Since they all end up in jail/cages/detention centers the family unit might as well be preserved.

Many are not WITH their family unit, they're taken as compensation to pedophiles to grease their captive illegals' entry to the US.

Otherwise, there will be molestations because it sounds like there is no time for background checks and you know predators got to prey.

Do you even care that many are simply abducted and used by illegals posing as their parents?

QuoteAlso, as separated, these children would have reasons to grow up hating the U.S., which basically orphans them, it sounds like.  We don't need a bunch of Mexican boys growing up despising us, too close for comfort.

Are you a dizzy ditz or what?

Most of them aren't Mexican anyway.

Grow the FUCK up!

QuoteI used to volunteer in two family shelters.  They are not as common as men only or women and children only shelters.  They serve a good purpose.

Sincerely,
Fourteen

Yes they serve to prove what a totally failed border policy we have!

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 19, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Keep eating that right wingnut bullshit and calling it ambrose. Anyone with half a brain and a modicum of intelligence - which leaves you out - knows this policy went into effect on April 6.  Trump and Sessions can stop it with a snap of their fingers. Just like they started it

The LAW predates the present enforcement, you lying cunt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_TUJRBf8E

Obama Administration Officials Rushing To Explain Photos Showing Locked-Up Immigrant Children

Quote"I have put in place a “zero tolerance” policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border.  If you cross the Southwest border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you.  It’s that simple.

Yes, it's actually THE LAW!

QuoteIf someone is smuggling illegal aliens across our Southwest border, then we will prosecute them.  Period." - Jeff Sessions

Yes, it's actually THE LAW!

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 20, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
The trip across the rio grande wasn’t traumatic?  Sleeping in clean sheets, in a safe environment and drinking treated water for the first time in their lives is traumatic. Gotcha.

Not to mention plenty to eat and no stomach pains... :-\

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 20, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
The trip across the rio grande wasn’t traumatic?  Sleeping in clean sheets, in a safe environment and drinking treated water for the first time in their lives is traumatic. Gotcha.

BTFO, well done Gravity.

Juan

Run DNA tests. If the children are not shown to be the child of the adult, charge the adult with kidnapping. Too bad about the surprise, papi.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 20, 2018, 04:32:22 PM
Run DNA tests. If the children are not shown to be the child of the adult, charge the adult with kidnapping. Too bad about the surprise, papi.

Right on!

albrecht

What strikes me as odd is the Democratic Party used to love breaking up families. Social Welfare programs that punished married couples. Forced public schooling and extreme criticism of home schoolers or private/parochial schools. Using CPS at the drop-of-a-hat and getting kids into some kind of public custody etc. NOW, after decades of this policy intended to help children (to ensure that they are with their real parents- not a coyote, cartel member, pedo, or gangmember using that child to gain immigration status or as a commodity) is criticized?

Imagine. If a US citizen took his young child, jumped on a train and road up top hanging for dear life, forced him to march across a desert (destroying fragile environments and strewing trash around as they go,) swim across a river, cut some rancher's fences, march across some more desert and fields (often without water,) meet up with someone and be loaded into a blazing hot tractor-trailer to be driven to some destination. And, if a girl, allowed her to be raped along the way (but gave her some contraception or some obtained abortion pills, just in case.) You think  that child wouldn't be "separated" from their family in a heartbeat? Not only separated but those parents would likely be convicted and imprisoned.

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
What strikes me as odd is the Democratic Party used to love breaking up families.

Brown families means more brown big government voters, and it helps the full court press to destabilize white families. LGBT (((culture))) bombs are probably doing wonders in this department, will be interesting to see hard data on the direct impact it's had on birthrates.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 22, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Brown families means more brown big government voters, and it helps the full court press to destabilize white families. LGBT (((culture))) bombs are probably doing wonders in this department, will be interesting to see hard data on the direct impact it's had on birthrates.
I wonder "who" underwrites this magazines pushing for our social destruction because almost nobody is subscribing or buying them except entities (dentist offices, libraries, etc) who can write it off or get some kind of public-policy price break?   Certainly not the same people who fund the various protest and activist groups and Left-wing candidates?

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
I wonder "who" underwrites this magazines pushing for our social destruction because almost nobody is subscribing or buying them except entities (dentist offices, libraries, etc) who can write it off or get some kind of public-policy price break?   Certainly not the same people who fund the various protest and activist groups and Left-wing candidates?

Same people that throw money at airports to run CNN, throw money at schools to have drag queens indoctrinate your children, take out country wide ads in Italy that show Italian women with Africans with the text "NORMAL" shamelessly printed over them, that exploit migrants to subvert any native stable populations.... You go down the rabbit hole on all of this shit, and you see the same watermark over and over again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 22, 2018, 08:24:27 PM
Same people that throw money at airports to run CNN, throw money at schools to have drag queens indoctrinate your children, take out country wide ads in Italy that show Italian women with Africans with the text "NORMAL" shamelessly printed over them, that exploit migrants to subvert any native stable populations.... You go down the rabbit hole on all of this shit, and you see the same watermark over and over again.

Soros

albrecht

My question was rhetorical. Doesn't take long to figure it, or at least much of it, out.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Soros

One, for sure. But no means only. Due to his age and publicity-seeking he could almost be considered a 'cut-out' man or stalking horse even.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

One, for sure. But no means only. Due to his age and publicity-seeking he could almost be considered a 'cut-out' man even.

Oh yeah, totally! Behind him are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the royal family. ;)

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

My question was rhetorical. Doesn't take long to figure it, or at least much of it, out.

I know, the response was also for the benefit of the uninitiated.

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding me! ::) >:(  When will this lunacy stop?
Mark Twain may be my favourite author (to the point where I have a volume of his notebooks that were used by John Lauber in his research to write his books...)  I have to admit that they are a little dryer than the stories that were published, and I have only thumbed through them.  :(

Anyhow, I sure do hope that Mark Twain is banished from public libraries in the near future, and that we burn his books.  Subjecting people to his writings is a microagression! Damn southern racist.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 03:22:05 PM
Just wow, who's next...O.E. Rolvaag? :(

I, and likely K_dubb, appreciate your concern, or at least reference!!

I think I will erect a monument to all the names that have been stripped from buildings, awards and streets in the last 30 years.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
Mark Twain may be my favourite author (to the point where I have a volume of his notebooks that were used by John Lauber in his research to write his books...)  I have to admit that they are a little dryer than the stories that were published, and I have only thumbed through them.  :(

Anyhow, I sure do hope that Mark Twain is banished from public libraries in the near future, and that we burn his books.  Subjecting people to his writings is a microagression! Damn southern racist.

Remeber some years back in a 'glicht,' a 'copyright issue,' or just ironic 'predictive programming' when Amazon remotely deleted Orwell's (sic) novel "1984" from connected Kindles (which, in passing, I will say became Fires, and want to replace books, not to Bradbury reference...)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YjiT1ppXXq4

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Soros
I knew someone once who didn't understand how their could be black people in France.  He'd been on a tour and noticed.  The thing is, there are black people everywhere.  And they speak many languages.  And sometimes English, and sometimes not.  It IS normal.
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
I knew someone once who didn't understand how their could be black people in France.  He'd been on a tour and noticed.  The thing is, there are black people everywhere.  And they speak many languages.  And sometimes English, and sometimes not.  It IS normal.
Fourteen

Uh huh...and what does that have to do with what we were discussing? ???

Metron2267

Fourteen

One word - Algeria!

:-X

Jojo

Fourteen

Same people that throw money …  take out country wide ads in Italy that show Italian women with Africans with the text "NORMAL" shamelessly printed over them … You go down the rabbit hole on all of this shit ...
This malachi quote was the one I meant to attach (sorry).  It IS normal and NOT shameless for Italian women to go with Africans.  Black men are worldwide, no shame to be seen with them.  I suspect my real grandpa was secretly the mixed race mail carrier!  You never know a certain facet of agape until a black man loves you.  It is a very special feeling to have the deliberate love of the oppressed upon you wrapped in the wings of the larger gender.
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
This malachi quote was the one I meant to attach (sorry).  It IS normal and NOT shameless for Italian women to go with Africans.  Black men are worldwide, no shame to be seen with them.  I suspect my real grandpa was secretly the mixed race mail carrier!  You never know a certain facet of agape until a black man loves you.  It is a very special feeling to have the deliberate love of the oppressed upon you wrapped in the wings of the larger gender.
Me

Shameless white knighting. Truly sickening. ::)