• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 04, 2015, 04:54:10 PM
The conspiracy fact that I was trying to draw attention to in my original posts have to do with the Molten Pools of Melted Steel in the basements of Tower 1, Tower 2, and Building 7 detected days and weeks after the demolition of those buildings. Those pools of molten metal seem most likely caused by explosive charges, like thermite. It is by far the simplest and most expected explanation. Molten Pools of Steel = evidence of explosives. The drips of whatever, I wasn't asking about those. Those may be a reach. But the pools of steel in the basements of all three buildings are a thorn in any thinking person's mind. You explain it please.

9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert

take a few minutes to read this:
http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

by the way, who said there was molten steel in the basement?  what is the source of that observation?  how is the supposed source defining the word "molten"?  are the people making this claim qualified to determine that the molten (meaning liquid) metal actually was steel, if in fact it existed?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 04, 2015, 04:54:10 PM
The conspiracy fact that I was trying to draw attention to in my original posts have to do with the Molten Pools of Melted Steel in the basements of Tower 1, Tower 2, and Building 7 detected days and weeks after the demolition of those buildings. Those pools of molten metal seem most likely caused by explosive charges, like thermite. It is by far the simplest and most expected explanation. Molten Pools of Steel = evidence of explosives. The drips of whatever, I wasn't asking about those. Those may be a reach. But the pools of steel in the basements of all three buildings are a thorn in any thinking person's mind. You explain it please.

9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert

Yes. I answered this a page or so back. Explosions don't make things molton. The clue is in the name. By their nature they burn up the oxygen, rapidly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on March 04, 2015, 08:55:44 PM
I thought airplanes were made from angel farts because that's how they stay in the air

Airliners stay aloft with thrust pixies and lift Demons.

I'm acquainted with one of the authors.

http://messybeast.com/dragonqueen/liftdemon.htm

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 05, 2015, 12:42:44 AM
Explosions don't make things molton. The clue is in the name. By their nature they burn up the oxygen, rapidly.

And if thermite is the cause of these magic steel puddles, why were they supposedly there still in December 2001?  Thermite doesn't burn for months, yet I don't hear the truthers addressing this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 12:53:14 AM
And if thermite is the cause of these magic steel puddles, why were they supposedly there still in December 2001?  Thermite doesn't burn for months, yet I don't hear the truthers addressing this.

Details. Mere details.

onan

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 12:53:14 AM

The insiders keep adding thermite... duh.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 05, 2015, 12:45:48 AM
Airliners stay aloft with thrust pixies and lift Demons.

you know, now that i think about it, i remember hearing a pilot mention "lift demons" over the intercom as we taxied for an international flight a couple years ago.  always wondered what that was, but figured it was above my head.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2015, 10:26:04 AM
actually, i sometimes do walk away from the forum.  for example, last night i picked up my niece and we went to a party.  thus, my lack of response.

1) Yes, I do recall hearing something a few years back about that.  if it's true, I have no idea who took the money, where the money went, where it is now, or what was done about its disappearance.  fill me in since you obviously think a "yes" answer implies 911 was orchestrated by the government.

2) Ever hear of a paper shredder or an incinerator?  Why use either of those when you can just hijack an airliner or fly a missile into the hub of your own military industrial complex.  The implications of question number 2 are so illogical it makes me gut-laugh.  As a truther, you surely believe the government would enthusiastically kill off anyone who could blow the whistle on this grand conspiracy.  Why do you then contradict the spirit of that philosophy by pointing out the supposed fact that this particular part of the pentagon was understaffed that day?  You'd think the primary reason to blow up that part of the building would be to kill off accountants or anyone with knowledge of the financials.  In keeping with what I understand to be truther philosophy, they should have been having a mandatory LUNCHEON in that wing of the pentagon to group as many of these people together in one spot as possible.  If you want to destroy documents or data, I CAN NOT think of a more inefficient or risky way to do it than fly an airliner (or missile) into the building where said documents are housed.  Why create a crime scene with beat cops and firemen rummaging around with wind blowing papers and shit everywhere as people watch from both near and afar?  Because that makes sense?  Because that's efficient and silent?  College is supposed to teach critical thinking, my friend.

3)  The government can't manage money and is riddled with theft and mismanagement?  I can't believe it.  I also can't believe you can't believe it.  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9AH0LQ20131118?irpc=932  Doesn't prove a government orchestration of 911.

4)  I'm not here to talk about predictions.  I also don't know anyone who thinks government shouldn't be questioned.  Both of your sentences in #4 are non sequitur meanderings, irrelevant to this discussion.

5)  There was a drill that morning, and the defense department says the drill probably aided their response that morning.  Either way, what is your point?  It's as if you think asking that question is supposed to lead me down some logical path.

6)  I know Art Bell is no truther, but I'm certain the existence of the truther movement had zero to do with his retirement(s).  I don't even know if you're being serious in posing this question since relative to the overall discussion,  it's such a left field non sequitur thing to ask.

7)  I don't know.  I don't particularly care for or respect the Bush family, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were in business with anyone you could name.  If they were in business with the Bin Laden family, what you're saying is one morning, the Bush family wakes up and exclaims, "Let's fuck up our ability to make money with these people by staging 9/11 and focusing the blame on a guy who has the same last name as those we're in business with, simultaneously drawing public attention and scrutiny toward our relationship.  Because that'll help grease the skids of cash."  Ok, man.  Whatever you say.

You choose.  I'll happily attempt to address anything you select.  And it's pique, not peak, college boy.

Regarding the molten steel... show me your evidence of molten steel and/or what it would mean.  here is a reasoned, sourced, rational article addressing the matter:

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

If you have specific problems with this explanation, please pose them.  However, don't just lazily ask, "What about the molten steel?" and expect a research project from me in response.  one of the truther assertions is that the molten flow from the building before collapse couldn't have been the plane aluminum because aluminum is silver when molten.  well, this is only partially true.  there is a temperature range at which molten aluminum is silver, but above that range, it's red or brighter, just like what you see flowing from the building.  there are pictures of molten aluminum all over google images to prove that it's not ONLY silver when molten.  take a peek at that.  also, in the pictures of the metal flow from the impact point of the buildings, you clearly see the stream of molten material becoming silver as it falls and cools.

epic

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 05, 2015, 03:12:16 PM
epic

Thank you, sir. None of my points have been addressed, by the way. He just keeps throwing new angles at me.

pate

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 03:45:20 PM
Thank you, sir. None of my points have been addressed, by the way. He just keeps throwing new angles at me.

That reminds me, now I may be mis-remembering, but didn't igNooron once speculate that it could've been angels that brought the down the tower?

I think his exact words were "Could they be angels?"

Just, sayin'

edit: fixed most of the retardation, but there is undoubtably some left...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2015, 04:14:39 PM
That reminds me, now I may be mis-remembering, but didn't igNooron once speculate that it could've been angels that brought the down the tower?

I think his exact words were "Could they be angels?"

Just, sayin'

edit: fixed most of the retardation, but there is undoubtably some left...

I find this theory compelling and will report back.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 06:49:22 PM
I find this theory compelling and will report back.

I figure you don't believe in anything. You're just a divisive, celebrity-worshipping cynic with nothing constructive to say. One would think that a fan of Art Bell and his show would be more open minded to conspiracies and not so sure of himself. Or at least be able to suspend disbelief long enough to let someone have their say. You're not worth responding to, even if you are the big boss man moderator/operator, well probably especially because of that.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 02:17:55 PM
1.) True or False:  On or about Sept.10th, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate about the Pentagon's inability to account for over $1 trillion in missing funds?

2.) True or False: The wing of the pentagon that was hit by 'the plane' contained mostly financial records, was recently under construction, and was, thankfully, understaffed, compared to the other parts of the building?

3.) True or False: After 911, No one asked pentagon officials where the missing $1 Trillion in appropriated funds went, nor suggested we audit their activities or cut their budget ever again.

4.) True or False: the War on Terror is predicted to last the rest of our life times and may never end? Therefore military motives and budgets should never be questioned again.

5.) True or False: There was a department of defense drill happening the exact morning of 911.  This important drill involved the high-jacking of airplanes and was designed to practice our response to mid-air high-jackings. I believe it was called, "Operation Able Danger."

As I've stated before, it is impossible "to prove" anything. These are simply curiosities that speak to possible motive for the crime. Statements 1-4 speak to a possible motive for the attacks.  Statement 5 implies that there might have been some foreknowledge as the drills that coincidentally were happening that day aided the real hijackers.

And Oh, by the way, many an official investigation has stalled because, "Those records were destroyed in the attacks of 9/11"
How Convenient (think Dana Carvey's Church Lady)

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 02:52:10 PM
you know, now that i think about it, i remember hearing a pilot mention "lift demons" over the intercom as we taxied for an international flight a couple years ago.  always wondered what that was, but figured it was above my head.

You started this. You said, "give me one conspiracy fact that hasn't been disproved." I said, okay. What about molten pools in the basements of the towers and building 7. I simply want to know about that. Start with that. Let's just have a back and forth about that. It was reported by the MSM. So it's pretty reliable information right there. I think even Brian Williams reported on it.

Pale Horse

Facts you should know before continuing to attack me and disparage my good internet name.

1.) I don't consider myself a Truther. About ten years ago I passed out some DVDs on the Venice Boardwalk and thought I knew something about what happened because I watched about a million videos and obsessed about the evidence. I've since moved on with my life, haven't handed out a DVD in years.  But I still have questions unanswered. Still have curiosities. As an Art Bell fan I thought people here might appreciate discussing curiosities.

Pale Horse

2.)  I am not an expert on any of it. I can't prove that anyone did it. I can only say that I have a ton of unanswered questions and that the authorities' answers to those questions are insufficient. If we can't explore the interesting anomalies of that impactful event, then why bother having an "Official BellGab 911 thread" at all?

Pale Horse

3.) When I experienced how it was going to be trying to discuss any point at all, I immediately regretting posting anything. Why bother. No one will listen to anyone. I even offered to pay you to remove my posts. Offer still stands. You can end this now by accepting my offer to just scrub all traces of my posts from your esteemed website.

4.) The problem I'm having (well, one of many obviously) is that I haven't studied or watched any 911 videos in a long enough time that I don't remember the details. So defending any of my positions takes way too long for me to give a shit. Especially, if there's no one really giving a shit about what I might say any how. Basically, the discussion is pointless, so why bother.   

albrecht

My 2cents. I don't buy into the grand conspiracy or "inside job" stuff. But I do wonder some things. Now it could just be perfect timing and a perfect series of errors in judgement and circumstance and the usual government inefficiencies. But:
1) the missing money from the DOD that Rumsfeld testified about the day before (Later "most" of it was supposedly found and it was due to various reporting and accounting errors. However the pallets of cash and other moneys flown to Iraq etc have not been accounted for ;))
2) the NORAD drill at the same time and the various accounts of Cheney being in charge for shoot down is weird. Did the terrorists know a drill was happening? Seems oddly random that both would occur on same day.
3) The redacted parts of the 911 Commission report. Btw I was at a B&N bookstore the first day to buy the report. (Actually was on local news but put hand towards camera and said "no comment" in a feeble attempt to make it on and as a joke. They never aired that portion.) According to "leak" it mentions State actors that had knowledge (I don't know if this is true, of course, because it is redacted.)
4) The lawsuit that Lloyd's filed on Saudi Arabia and then, later, dropped. Lloyd's is an interesting organization and not one to "fire away without cause." They also are secretive due to the way it is constructed. It is not a business or an insurance company as most would understand but an insurance market made up of insurance, reinsurance, and underwriters come and pool risk. And Saudi Arabia is a very secretive kingdom (for example, we rely on what they say is their oil reserves they don't allow outside experts.) Did they "settle" with Lloyd's for some amount?
5) allowing the Bin Laden family and other Saudis fly back from the USA when everyone else was grounded.
6) the FBI report(s) that were ignored. Many stories and some whistle-blowers about it
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/agent-fbi-ignored-moussaoui-warnings/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger
7) all the stuff in Florida about the highjackers never seem to have made nationwide news and the Saudi family who hosted them who left prior to the attacks.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/encounters-with-911-hijackers-still-haunt-palm-bea/nLxgP/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/did-arlington-have-a-more-ominous-link-to-9-11/2011/09/12/gIQASuBCNK_blog.html
8) the friendship and business links between the Bush family and the Saud royals and the reliance on Saudi Oil in the world economy.
9) how quickly certain legislation was written, and passed, after 911. Almost like it was "ready to go" as soon as something happened that would inspire the people'e representatives to pass anything no matter how onerous or anti-civilrights as we "gotta do something."

Pale Horse

I mean, it's way more fun to chat about new names for Art's Show, right MV?  Can't argue with you there. But your repeated lack of respect for people with opinions different from yours, especially the "Conspiracy Theorist" baffles me. How can you even listen to Coast to Coast or similar shows? What phenomenon do you believe in, ghosts and aliens?  And where are those posts?  So I can go there and harass you for having a childish, ignorant, unprovable opinion about reality. 

Pale Horse

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2015, 08:51:20 PM
My 2cents. I don't buy into the grand conspiracy or "inside job" stuff. But I do wonder some things. Now it could just be perfect timing and a perfect series of errors in judgement and circumstance and the usual government inefficiencies. But:
1) the missing money from the DOD that Rumsfeld testified about the day before (Later "most" of it was supposedly found and it was due to various reporting and accounting errors. However the pallets of cash and other moneys flown to Iraq etc have not been accounted for ;))
2) the NORAD drill at the same time and the various accounts of Cheney being in charge for shoot down is weird. Did the terrorists know a drill was happening? Seems oddly random that both would occur on same day.
3) The redacted parts of the 911 Commission report. Btw I was at a B&N bookstore the first day to buy the report. (Actually was on local news but put hand towards camera and said "no comment" in a feeble attempt to make it on and as a joke. They never aired that portion.) According to "leak" it mentions State actors that had knowledge (I don't know if this is true, of course, because it is redacted.)
4) The lawsuit that Lloyd's filed on Saudi Arabia and then, later, dropped. Lloyd's is an interesting organization and not one to "fire away without cause." They also are secretive due to the way it is constructed. It is not a business or an insurance company as most would understand but an insurance market made up of insurance, reinsurance, and underwriters come and pool risk. And Saudi Arabia is a very secretive kingdom (for example, we rely on what they say is their oil reserves they don't allow outside experts.) Did they "settle" with Lloyd's for some amount?
5) allowing the Bin Laden family and other Saudis fly back from the USA when everyone else was grounded.
6) the FBI report(s) that were ignored. Many stories and some whistle-blowers about it
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/agent-fbi-ignored-moussaoui-warnings/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger
7) all the stuff in Florida about the highjackers never seem to have made nationwide news and the Saudi family who hosted them who left prior to the attacks.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/encounters-with-911-hijackers-still-haunt-palm-bea/nLxgP/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/did-arlington-have-a-more-ominous-link-to-9-11/2011/09/12/gIQASuBCNK_blog.html
8) the friendship and business links between the Bush family and the Saud royals and the reliance on Saudi Oil in the world economy.
9) how quickly certain legislation was written, and passed, after 911. Almost like it was "ready to go" as soon as something happened that would inspire the people'e representatives to pass anything no matter how onerous or anti-civilrights as we "gotta do something."

You raise some curious points. All worthy of note and discussion. Especially interesting to me is number 9. The Patriot Act was already written and ready to go, ready to be implemented. The PINAC people had it all sorted out; they just needed their event to enact their plans. And lucky for them, "The Pearl Habor- Type Event" they were hoping for, happened just after they took power. What a Coincidence! How Convenient for them….

And to make matters worse… Any senator who questioned the passing of the Patriot Act or even suggested we slow down long enough to even read the fucking thing was denounced as a security risk and mailed some anthrax to remind them how dangerous this world really is.

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 08:28:59 PM
You started this. You said, "give me one conspiracy fact that hasn't been disproved." I said, okay. What about molten pools in the basements of the towers and building 7. I simply want to know about that. Start with that. Let's just have a back and forth about that. It was reported by the MSM. So it's pretty reliable information right there. I think even Brian Williams reported on it.
There is no evidence of pools of molten steel.  There are eyewitness reports of cooled pools of a molten metal or alloy.  As previously mentioned, that would be entirely consistent with aluminum from the planes, or other building materials.  Not sure why you keep going back to this one, it has been "asked and answered".

albrecht

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 09:02:39 PM
You raise some curious points. All worthy of note and discussion. Especially interesting to me is number 9. The Patriot Act was already written and ready to go, ready to be implemented. The PINAC people had it all sorted out; they just needed their event to enact their plans. And lucky for them, "The Pearl Habor- Type Event" they were hoping for, happened just after they took power. What a Coincidence! How Convenient for them….

And to make matters worse… Any senator who questioned the passing of the Patriot Act or even suggested we slow down long enough to even read the fucking thing was denounced as a security risk and mailed some anthrax to remind them how dangerous this world really is.
I also forgot to add WTC7 and the insurance claims (just this year Silverstein was suing again for claims even after he got the insurance money.) Now, granted, this is way certain NY businessmen operate but still.

I don't buy scalar weapons, I don't buy "false flag" inside job, faked "holographic planes", or even some grand conspiracy. But, then again, I don't count-out a small conspiracy of people who had foreknowledge, an event that was an eventuality due a corrupt and inefficient government not paying attention to threats,  foreign action (or at minimum knowledge), or even an "op" or some watched "group" that went "live" by accident (recall the original WTC bombing situation.) But, ESPECIALLY, a "conspiracy" about what happened AFTERWARDS with regard to legislation, war(s), etc. I think the 911 "truth" issue is the problem. At this point, IF a "grand conspiracy", we won't find out until decades later (maybe) so the 911 truth is, sort of worthless, but the PROVEN issues afterwards should be the stuff to investigate:
1) the legislation
2) the war(s)
3) the finances and finances aftermath (insurance claims, lawsuits, settlements, missing money from DoD, pallets of cash flown, underwriters, reinsurance, contracts, etc)

Pale Horse

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2015, 09:13:18 PM
I also forgot to add WTC7 and the insurance claims (just this year Silverstein was suing again for claims even after he got the insurance money.) Now, granted, this is way certain NY businessmen operate but still.

I don't buy scalar weapons, I don't buy "false flag" inside job, faked "holographic planes", or even some grand conspiracy. But, then again, I don't count-out a small conspiracy of people who had foreknowledge, an event that was an eventuality due a corrupt and inefficient government not paying attention to threats,  foreign action (or at minimum knowledge), or even an "op" or some watched "group" that went "live" by accident (recall the original WTC bombing situation.) But, ESPECIALLY, a "conspiracy" about what happened AFTERWARDS with regard to legislation, war(s), etc. I think the 911 "truth" issue is the problem. At this point, IF a "grand conspiracy", we won't find out until decades later (maybe) so the 911 truth is, sort of worthless, but the PROVEN issues afterwards should be the stuff to investigate:
1) the legislation
2) the war(s)
3) the finances and finances aftermath (insurance claims, lawsuits, settlements, missing money from DoD, pallets of cash flown, underwriters, reinsurance, contracts, etc)

EXACTLY! Even if we can't agree about what happened that day, we are all witness to the fall-out of that event and who benefited. We can't just sweep it under the rug and get back to the Dick Jokes.

wr250

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 08:41:07 PM
3.) When I experienced how it was going to be trying to discuss any point at all, I immediately regretting posting anything. Why bother. No one will listen to anyone. I even offered to pay you to remove my posts. Offer still stands. You can end this now by accepting my offer to just scrub all traces of my posts from your esteemed website.

4.) The problem I'm having (well, one of many obviously) is that I haven't studied or watched any 911 videos in a long enough time that I don't remember the details. So defending any of my positions takes way too long for me to give a shit. Especially, if there's no one really giving a shit about what I might say any how. Basically, the discussion is pointless, so why bother.   

but yet you keep posting...

Pale Horse

Quote from: wr250 on March 05, 2015, 09:35:48 PM
but yet you keep posting...

Hopelessly sucked into the Meta-Discussion. Plus I can't resist taking shots at MV's lack of faith. Must be all the booze he drinks.
If only he'd just delete me, I could be debunked and get it over with.

albrecht

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 09:17:33 PM
EXACTLY! Even if we can't agree about what happened that day, we are all witness to the fall-out of that event and who benefited. We can't just sweep it under the rug and get back to the Dick Jokes.
regarding number 9. I don't know your age etc but one of my faults is I like CSPAN. Do you recall the this mention (of REX-84) during the Iran-Contra Hearings? When Daniel Inouye cut of Rep. Brooks' questioning of Ollie North (who actually at the time I liked.) I'm a sorta rightwing type but not of the big government type actually. Hahaha. I still having leaning towards that some things should be secret and the anti-commie proxy-war was justified. But some of the other stuff and the fact that power corrupts trumps it. Inouye  cut off questioning of my representative (we once had good Democrats also-- believe-it-or-not from Texas.) I watched daily the proceedings and recall seeing this live and thinking. Yep, much more here. Hearings never even got close to that plan much less into BCCI, INSLAW etc. Casolaro is a hero. There IS conspiracy.... happens and is prosecuted everyday in courts all over the country (usually for drugs and minor crimes.) But the big ones aren't "scalar weapons" or odd-ball theories but financial. Especially when they start getting into black budgets, secret financing, and so-called "national security" but, more importantly, for the "national security" of other countries who we deem "important." This is why Saudi, possibly Israeli, knowledge of 911, and in some cases funding/training, is deep sixed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWaNFLEZODc

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 08:32:10 PM
Facts you should know before continuing to attack me and disparage my good internet name.

1.) I don't consider myself a Truther. About ten years ago I passed out some DVDs on the Venice Boardwalk and thought I knew something about what happened because I watched about a million videos and obsessed about the evidence. I've since moved on with my life, haven't handed out a DVD in years.  But I still have questions unanswered. Still have curiosities. As an Art Bell fan I thought people here might appreciate discussing curiosities.

I tried to bring you along in a previous post, but it's ok, I'll try again sense you didn't grasp, the dynamics of political party investigations of their opponents to expose the TRUTH and in process gain power and influence to their 'group'

You see my friend, the need to be accepted by a group is basic survival. The only way to win over or destroy one group's thoughts is with different group's thoughts.
How does one group change the minds of another group in a Judeo/Christian rule of law society?
With investigations that reveal facts. Since the TRUTHER group has no political party (Democrats) backing it's investigations of another political party (Republicans) 911 crime;   ...logic, common sense and history of party politics proves the TRUTHERS underlining accusations are false.

As for, As an Art Bell fan I thought people here might appreciate discussing curiosities.
Never underestimate the 'size' of the restrictive blinders worn on the eyes of those who profess to have enlighten vision.
These so called 'enlighten' individuals consider themselves free thinkers, different from established groups, but they are no different. They ban together to form informal cliques of thought.... ie groups. Leader(s) arise and members curry favors and acceptance from these self appointed leaders.

Poke a stick to open the closed eyes, of these enlighten group of blind 'fools' to many times and you'll be an outcast in the cornfield, looking for another group of losers, to join and enlighten with your nonsense.
(smiley face winky eye crap) 

Over use of bold type?... yep me thinks so, but moving on...   to stir pot and enlighten other losers with my TRUTHS 

MV consider adding a color text feature?  :D     

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 05, 2015, 08:23:04 PM
I figure you don't believe in anything. You're just a divisive, celebrity-worshipping cynic with nothing constructive to say. One would think that a fan of Art Bell and his show would be more open minded to conspiracies and not so sure of himself. Or at least be able to suspend disbelief long enough to let someone have their say. You're not worth responding to, even if you are the big boss man moderator/operator, well probably especially because of that.

All of your lightweight butthurt aside, I believe your efforts as a conspiracy minded person would be far better applied to cases like TWA800 or certain aspects of the Kennedy assassination. 911 is a dud. You'll understand some day.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 11:46:19 PM
All of your lightweight butthurt aside, I believe your efforts as a conspiracy minded person would be far better applied to cases like TWA800 or certain aspects of the Kennedy assassination. 911 is a dud. You'll understand some day.
[attachimg=1]

I'll slather a little of this on, straighten my tinfoil hat, then return to my efforts to head off WWIII by solving the mystery of who really shot down Flight MH17. You're welcome, btw.

albrecht

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 11:46:19 PM
Better that efforts in that vein go into BCCI, INSLAW, LIBOR, commodity price manipulation, the hack of SIM cards, etc etc.