• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

Ten years of BellGab coming up in April.  It can wear a man down.

You were a bad kid in school weren't you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:38:22 AM
I'd like you guys to try out a new "theme" package that changes the appearance of the forum. 

Go to: Profile > Look and Layout

Next to "Current Theme" click "Change."

Select "Startaza."

Try using it for a couple of days.  I'd be interested to know what you think.

Hey, MV.  I just changed the theme to Startaza.  Yes, I'll give it a chance, but the font is small and hard on me Olde Phart eyes.
But thank you for giving us some new options. ;)

PRAISE, MV. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 11:42:49 AM
You were a bad kid in school weren't you.

Well, my mom had to bring unsoiled pants to school for me two or three times per week, but that problem largely subsided by the second semester of my senior year in high school.  I will concede it was a hassle for all.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

Hey, MV.  I just changed the theme to Startaza.  Yes, I'll give it a chance, but the font is small and hard on me Olde Phart eyes.
But thank you for giving us some new options. ;)

PRAISE, MV. ;D

do a CTRL+ on your keyboard and keep tapping + until the font size is where you want it.

GravitySucks

I tried both themes and cant seem to get to the PMs now.

I figured it out in the new theme. I think the full page of avatars in the new theme in between posts, at least on an iphone takes ip too much space.

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

Well, my mom had to bring unsoiled pants to school for me two or three times per week, but that problem largely subsided by the second semester of my senior year in high school.  I will concede it was a hassle for all.

I'm not kidding about the KFC Family Feast. It pisses hipster doofus' off to get it, and Liberals heads literally explode when they see you talking about how wonderful it tastes. Cheap! Christmas 1987 is Christmas 2017.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

Ten years of BellGab coming up in April.  It can wear a man down.

For me, it will be eight years of being a BellGabber in February. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 11:56:36 AM

For me, it will be eight years of being a BellGabber in February. ;)

Were you the "hot teacher" MV and I had in Jr. High that we wanted to bone? You had your very own sock in the corner of my room, somewhere.

https://youtu.be/85BVnQMiFFw

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

do a CTRL+ on your keyboard and keep tapping + until the font size is where you want it.
Thanks, MV. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 11:54:10 AM
I'm not kidding about the KFC Family Feast. It pisses hipster doofus' off to get it, and Liberals heads literally explode when they see you talking about how wonderful it tastes. Cheap! Christmas 1987 is Christmas 2017.

And by the way, whether you're kidding or not, I haven't had KFC in about a decade.  The bucket has been calling me... softly beckoning each time I drive past.  A bucket purchase is imminent, I suspect.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 17, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
I think the full page of avatars in the new theme in between posts, at least on an iphone takes ip too much space.

how about now?

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 17, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
I tried both themes and cant seem to get to the PMs now.

I figured it out in the new theme. I think the full page of avatars in the new theme in between posts, at least on an iphone takes ip too much space.
Just the opposite for a laptop.  The avatar is too small.

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 12:05:29 PM

And by the way, whether you're kidding or not, I haven't had KFC in about a decade.  The bucket has been calling me... softly beckoning each time I drive past.  A bucket purchase is imminent, I suspect.

I was the same, but the deal was good and I had a nostalgia moment. I'm glad I did. It tasted pretty damn good, and I was proud of myself for eating shit a lot of people look down upon now while they go to God Damn Chipolte without batting an eye! The whole fam enjoyed it actually, even though they felt bad about the fat content. Fuck that shit! Don't be a pussy! EAT THE BUCKET O CHICKEN! It's finger lickin' good!

MV/Liberace!

i just hope the chicken pieces aren't injection molded, as "they" allege.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

That's what she said.

starrmtn001

Put it on your bucket list. ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

i just hope the chicken pieces aren't injection molded, as "they" allege.

It tastes good. It's a great value. Fuck it man! Once isn't going to hurt anyone. Just make sure to lie and say you eat it every day! Fuck the Liberal tards and Hipster fuckfaces!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:07:05 PM
I was the same, but the deal was good and I had a nostalgia moment. I'm glad I did. It tasted pretty damn good, and I was proud of myself for eating shit a lot of people look down upon now while they go to God Damn Chipolte without batting an eye! The whole fam enjoyed it actually, even though they felt bad about the fat content. Fuck that shit! Don't be a pussy! EAT THE BUCKET O CHICKEN! It's finger lickin' good!

I don't see why anyone would look down on KFC any more than they would the rest of the fast food franchises selling frozen, truck hauled slop. 

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

I don't see why anyone would look down on KFC any more than they would the rest of the fast food franchises selling frozen, truck hauled slop.

I have no idea. People these days worry about a lot of sheyat. When I was a teenager I worked construction in the winter time for a brief period. This was back when KFC was doing the buffet lunch service. Getting out of the cold and loading up on that stuff in a warm booth was like heaven, so I have a soft sport in my heart for it now. I was way poor too so it was the only time I ate all day.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:16:27 PM
I have no idea. People these days worry about a lot of sheyat. When I was a teenager I worked construction in the winter time for a brief period. This was back when KFC was doing the buffet lunch service. Getting out of the cold and loading up on that stuff in a warm booth was like heaven, so I have a soft sport in my heart for it now. I was way poor too so it was the only time I ate all day.
Huh? ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 12:20:20 PM
Huh? ???

I was dirt poor for most of my life. I busted my ass just to survive for most of it. Things are different now, but that shit leaves a brand on you. Makes you tough as raw-hide leather. :)

I have eaten with bums and in the Governors mansion. I can do both.

starrmtn001

I hope this isn't a silly question, but is there a chance of theme color choice coming up?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:21:44 PM
I was dirt poor for most of my life. I busted my ass just to survive for most of it. Things are different now, but that shit leaves a brand on you. Makes you tough as raw-hide leather. :)

I have eaten with bums and in the Governors mansion. I can do both.
I believe you.

However, I was referring to your typo of "soft sport" instead of soft spot.  I was trying to think of some clever sport snark but that didn't happen.

I have no doubt that you are a survivor.

Swishypants

I couldn't afford college. I went to a college town and sat in on classes. This was before the days of treating LEGAL ADULTS like they were in High School V2.0. No one questioned me being there because I was the right age. I was and still am a High School Drop-out. Fucking Multi Millionaire one though. College Grads can't kiss my ass fast enough these days. That said, I can still scrap, eat bullshit food, and always value talent over sheep skins. :)

I now insist the typo was on purpose; it is done. :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:30:24 PM
I couldn't afford college. I went to a college town and sat in on classes. This was before the days of treating LEGAL ADULTS like they were in High School V2.0. No one questioned me being there because I was the right age. I was and still am a High School Drop-out. Fucking Multi Millionaire one though. College Grads can't kiss my ass fast enough these days. That said, I can still scrap, eat bullshit food, and always value talent over sheep skins. :)

I now insist the typo was on purpose; it is done. :)
Fair enough.

Swishypants

My KFC Feast just arrived. See ya soon! :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 12:36:23 PM
My KFC Feast just arrived. See ya soon! :)
Enjoy your KFC, and Soft Sport Sunday.  Hope all your teams win.
;) ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
...Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed ...
I can put my arm around that.