• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
I'm fascinated that the state of reality hasn't created more pessimistic nihilists.  Even Pangloss died.

Politics is a futile spectator sport.  The only book to read is Mark Twain's What Is Man?

In my (worthless) estimation, degrees of emotional investment in politicians is inversely proportional to IQ.
Perhaps but many of the decisions affect our lives personally. Obamacare. Higher taxes. A slow economy, social changes. Then you add to that the affects these shinanigans have on the future of our country.

The United States is the pillar of freedom and liberty in the world. We have it better today than anyone in history. We have free access to entire knowledge of man in the palm of our hands. Someone has to stand up to maintain these luxuries for the future. Communist countries won’t. The Middle East won’t. Asian countries won’t.

The future deserves the same opportunities we have so we owe to them to continue the fight.

Swishypants

Trump is no angel. A gangster really. But his interest lay CONUS (Continental United States) and he--like all gangsters--is blue-collar at heart and feels a certain gratitude to the land and people that have allowed him to harvest them. Like any GOOD farmer, he understands that if your do not turn, rest, and re-seed your fields they will go fallow.

The people that represent the opposition do not care for such forethought. They are like locusts and consume all before them, then move on to the next bounty. Eventually they themselves expire when they have consumed all they can reach, but they are insane. Trump is just greedy and ruthless; A known quantity where-as they have no limits, nor pragmatic motivations to guide their future actions.

Trump is a Sword. A tool and a weapon. His purpose is not to fix the damage, but to provide the opportunity to fix the damage. All the world is just someones idea save Maslows Hierarchy of Needs and death. He opens the possibility of resistance to a Globalist agenda that goes back to the Middle Ages and the loss of power by the Royalty of Europe, and even the Roman Empire through the Catholic Church.

He is an ass, but he's already served his purpose. The real fight was and still is in the shadows and inside the heads of every person on this planet much less American Citizens. The fight is endless, and no one alive today will see its end. That's the hard truth of it.

We have a "fighting chance." Nothing more. 

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
Trump is no angel. A gangster really. But his interest lay CONUS (Continental United States) and he--like all gangsters--is blue-collar at heart and feels a certain gratitude to the land and people that have allowed him to harvest them. Like any GOOD farmer, he understands that if your do not turn, rest, and re-seed your fields they will go fallow.

The people that represent the opposition do not care for such forethought. They are like locusts and consume all before them, then move on to the next bounty. Eventually they themselves expire when they have consumed all they can reach, but they are insane. Trump is just greedy and ruthless; A known quantity where-as they have no limits, nor pragmatic motivations to guide their future actions.

Trump is a Sword. A tool and a weapon. His purpose is not to fix the damage, but to provide the opportunity to fix the damage. All the world is just someones idea save Maslows Hierarchy of Needs and death. He opens the possibility of resistance to a Globalist agenda that goes back to the Middle Ages and the loss of power by the Royalty of Europe, and even the Roman Empire through the Catholic Church.

He is an ass, but he's already served his purpose. The real fight was and still is in the shadows and inside the heads of every person on this planet much less American Citizens. The fight is endless, and no one alive today will see its end. That's the hard truth of it.

We have a "fighting chance." Nothing more.

It is an uphill fight all of the way.  All of our institutions are against the American ideal which is liberty. I think we are back on the same page.   :D

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 02:09:37 PM
It is an uphill fight all of the way.  All of our institutions are against the American ideal which is liberty. I think we are back on the same page.   :D

The Government is not a unified whole. Not even individual departments, services and agencies are a unified whole. On the surface everything looks mostly "lock-step" but you go to work everyday, espousing the approved culture de jure, and doing small but meaningful actions to fuck that shit right up! :)

We didn't get Trump in without a hell of a lot of people doing just that in their own small and large way. Some people died and some people misplaced things, and some just got off their asses and voted, but there are no small jobs. Every man a job to do, and every job important. The fact that after decades of psychological pressure it was possible is a testament to the truly exceptional nature of the American Experiment. It lives.

It may be a small torch, but we came so close to going out forever a year ago I'll take it! We can push in on these crazy fuckers but it's going to be a long road to hoe. So be it! Better than eventually returning to Neo-Feudalism on the heels of the tyranny of manners which is Political Correctness. We have rugged individualists to spare yet, but everybody has to do something for it to work. Most of all, "Don't let the bastards get ya' down!"  ;D

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
The Government is not a unified whole. Not even individual departments, services and agencies are a unified whole. On the surface everything looks mostly "lock-step" but you go to work everyday, espousing the approved culture de jure, and doing small but meaningful actions to fuck that shit right up! :)

We didn't get Trump in without a hell of a lot of people doing just that in their own small and large way. Some people died and some people misplaced things, and some just got off their asses and voted, but there are no small jobs. Every man a job to do, and every job important. The fact that after decades of psychological pressure it was possible is a testament to the truly exceptional nature of the American Experiment. It lives.

It may be a small torch, but we came so close to going out forever a year ago I'll take it! We can push in on these crazy fuckers but it's going to be a long road to hoe. So be it! Better than eventually returning to Neo-Feudalism on the heels of the tyranny of manners which is Political Correctness. We have rugged individualists to spare yet, but everybody has to do something for it to work. Most of all, "Don't let the bastards get ya' down!"  ;D

:DI''m with ya, bro! It was a very close call a year ago and thank goodness we avoided that fate.  Many battles to come and we must be ready. :D ;)

Swishypants

At least we aren't Europe. Save the Brits they are some Cuck Motherfuckers! They don't have any fight left in them.

Zopyrus

All just a pointless race to the graveyard.

Swishypants

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 02:27:40 PM
All just a pointless race to the graveyard.

So is everything on this rock, but it's how you arrive that counts. You sure you're not Belgian?

Zopyrus

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
that counts

No one's keeping score.  The dead will not remember you.

Defend life and pleasure, sure, while we're around.  Keep the ignorant from pouring out the razzia they dearly crave.

That's enough, I guess, to keep the parody fizzing.  The temporary cessation of pain.

Know only you're alone -- and that the prize, atop the hill, is an empty box.

Swishypants

You're Brent Spiner from "Night Court" aren't you! Damn man, how's the street concession business?

Zopyrus

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:46:27 PM
street concession business

My fidget spinners have taken over Generation Z.

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

Defend life and pleasure, sure, while we're around.  Keep the ignorant from pouring out the razzia they dearly crave.

That's enough, I guess, to keep the parody fizzing.  The temporary cessation of pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 02:09:37 PM
Yeah it’s because liberty means less power for those in charge of the institutions. Which brings us back to Riker being corrupted by power. 😄

https://youtu.be/er3EfsbIfAY

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

Can anyone give this poor bastard the number for the suicide hotline? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 09, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

"Why breathe, when you just die a little in between breaths?" - Saddy Sad. :(

Zopyrus

Bravo.

It's true -- sometimes the lowest hanging fruit is the sweetest.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 04:07:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=oOnTPyWuNIo

'Flakes freaking out!!!  LOL

LMAO! It's a "Regime" now instead of a duly and legally elected Administration.  Death Squads, and burning baby-shit diapers everywhere! El Presidente  butt-fucks the souls of black virgin boys in the White House basement while Pence peels the faces off LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ Thingies on the Polo Grounds! All their voices are rising up to form a Magic Black Unicorn that will "Kill Whitey!"

Swishypants

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 04:10:12 PM
Bravo.

It's true -- sometimes the lowest hanging fruit is the sweetest.

You're not going to get anywhere around here trying to be witty. It's Faggots and Jews and Nig-Nogs and "I made your sisters ass suck buttermilk last night" that gets you to the head of this Classy-Class, Saddy-Sad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
You're not going to get anywhere around here trying to be witty. It's Faggots and Jews and Nig-Nogs and "I made your sisters ass suck buttermilk last night" that gets you to the head of this Classy-Class, Saddy-Sad!

You're one to talk!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 04:16:54 PM
You're one to talk!  ::)

SO NICE TO SEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU! HELL-OOOO! HELL-OOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO!

Swishypants

Art ran away! It's all "Lord of the Flies" up in dis beyatch now! I got the Conche!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 04:22:30 PM
Art ran away! It's all "Lord of the Flies" up in dis beyatch now! I got the Conche!

Not even! In fact, you've been banished to the other side of the island.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 04:23:42 PM
Not even! In fact, you've been banished to the other side of the island.  :D

SHUT UP PIGGIE! Before I smash you good again!

Swishypants

Everyone here is 57 years old. Many of them executives.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 04:25:25 PM
SHUT UP PIGGIE! Before I smash you good again!

We've locked you in a make-shift pen. Now, be good and we'll let you have some water.  ;)

Gd5150

How about directions to a nice bridge.

coaster

what are you blowhards gonna do when retard in chief gets impeached? crawl back in your mom's basements?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on November 09, 2017, 06:44:07 PM
what are you blowhards gonna do when retard in chief gets impeached? crawl back in your mom's basements?

Who would you prefer to be president instead?