• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 16, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
Pffffst.  That isn''t even on the Top Ten list of dumbest fucking things he's ever said.

LOL that's pretty rich coming from someone who argues that Apostle Peter and Simon-Peter are two different people.

George Drooly

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 15, 2014, 08:23:32 PMHere is one thing I wish that the 90% of Americans that are stupid as shit would get through their fucking empty heads - to even want to be a politician means you are a dirty fucking scumbag that should have been drowned when you were born.

Absolutely goddamned fucking right on

Zoo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 15, 2014, 10:46:58 PM
I'm not talking about you Zoo and hope you didn't take it that way.  This parade of insanity with people like George's recent guest Judy Wood is just getting to me.

No worries.

Gd5150

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 16, 2014, 01:55:28 AM
This is why China is going to rule the 21st century.  You say something this stupid in China, and one bullet and a trip to the rendering plant later you're food for hogs.  They're actively removing retards from their gene pool, and with 1.3 billion souls over there, will it really matter if they get a few wrong?  Take home lesson: don't resemble a retard.  Too bad we don't have that system over here (see: "Why China is going to rule the 21st century")
Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 16, 2014, 01:56:39 AM

Pffffst.  That isn''t even on the Top Ten list of dumbest fucking things he's ever said.

When you want empty opinions with no supporting facts turn to moronic libtards. I rest my case.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 17, 2014, 02:49:47 PM

When you want empty opinions with no supporting facts turn to moronic libtards. I rest my case.

Funny you say that, because when your idiotic comments are taken to task with fact you never back up your original idiotic comment- which by and large are based on partisan, blinkered and bigoted rants.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2014, 12:27:20 AM
Funny you say that, because when your idiotic comments are taken to task with fact you never back up your original idiotic comment- which by and large are based on partisan, blinkered and bigoted rants.

Which makes him exactly like every other moronic conservative fuckwad in the world. 

My comments are backed up by numerous, detailed facts posted elsewhere on this site.  Want to know something ironic?  The conservative knuckle-dragger that I addressed them to bitched that I was posting too much information.  You just can't satisfy these conservative knob-gobblers.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 16, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

LOL that's pretty rich coming from someone who argues that Apostle Peter and Simon-Peter are two different people.

Yep, I got that one wrong.  And I admit that I made a mistake, something you have never done in any of the exchanges between us, even if I drive a semi up your tailpipe with facts and reasoning.

But since you brought it up, let's take a look at a few of your greatest hits.  Which are all from ONE fuckin thread.

I don`t see religion controiling anybody,

Still the gold standard for moronic utterances on the Internet.  Needs no explanation for anyone who isn't a banjo-swingin nose pickin Jesus squeezer.

There are numerous non-Christian sources (everyone from Josephus to Lucian and Tacitus to Talmud) that mention Jesus and his crucifixion.

Josephus: Never mentions crucifixion, barely references Jesus
Lucian:  Wrote a satire about Christians and their beliefs in the 2nd century.  IOW, he mocked the idea of Jesus and a crucifixion. 
Tacitus:  never mentioned Jesus, mentions the practice of crucifixion but not as it relates to Jesus
The Talmud: a reference to Jesus written hundreds of years later, based on the gospels (therefore not a primary reference), criticizing the notion of Jesus being anything other than other nut of the era.
Then I cited 22 different first-century historians, NONE of whom mention Jesus or his crucifixion.

I think you mentioned something about similar stories of resurrection in antiquity? Which if the case, is completely untrue.

Horus of Egypt, circa 3000 BCE, three thousand years before Jesus. said to have been born of a virgin on December 25; star in the East; adored by three kings, prodigal child teacher at age of 12; baptized at the age of 30; began ministry after that; traveled with 12 disciples; performed miracles like healing the sick and walking on water; known as: The Truth, The Light, God's anointed shepherd, The Lamb of God, and others; betrayed and crucified; buried for three days, then resurrected.  The attributes assigned to this guy, and the approximately two dozen OTHER religious figures with IDENTICAL resumes, are all lies, but those about Jesus are true.  The copycat nature is simply a coincidence.  Yep, makes perfect sense.

He absolutely does NOT -- repeat -- NOT believe in the God of the bible. Period. (SOUNDS LIKE A STONE COLD ATHEIST TO ME).

This is where you assert that anyone who does not believe in a christian god is an atheist, not an agnostic or someone who subscribes to another faith.  Just too fuckin stupid for words.

You certainly seem to have much higher standards for me than you do for yourself, which is fortunate since you are the poster boy for credulous retards.

henge0stone

I think the whole 9/11 conspiracy is total bunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rACIrCcl48

This Art Bell interview said it all for me. Joel tried to say that someone with a rocket launcher shot the pentagon and that the plane just kept on flying and Art said 'so there's a whole plane of people who know about this who aren't saying anything? Joel had not comment. Also Joel tries to make the argument that Al'Quida isn't as strong as we thought because they haven't committed any more terrorist attacks in the US, BUT he didn't even consider the fact that maybe the US involvement in the Middle East sending them on the run from US forces might be the reason for less terrorist attacks.

I know the government isn't prefect but to say it had this elaborate conspiracy with creating phone calls (btw where are those people who died if they were fake phone calls?) and flying planes into their own buildings. The guy in the video also has no answer from finding pieces of plane in the pentagon. We went to war with Iraq before without creating a crazy attack so why would we do it this time?

MV/Liberace!

I'm not a 911 "truther" and I generally find that people who fall into this class are idiots with high school educations at best who think they're engineers because they watched a DVD their buddy handed over.  Thus, I give you:

www.debunking911.com/

Nano-fucking-thermite?  Addressed here.  Pools of molten steel?  Addressed here.  Suspicious quotes?  Addressed here.  It's a one stop shop to get your mind right and move on with life.

Your comments are welcome.

coaster

Quote from: MV on February 26, 2015, 02:12:18 PM
I'm not a 911 "truther" and I generally find that people who fall into this class are idiots with high school educations at best who think they're engineers because they watched a DVD their buddy handed over.
An apt description. I just call them retards.

Heather Wade

It broke my heart to see people jumping from the tower in an attempt to save themselves.

All I really know, is after 911, everything started to suck.  Here's to better times ahead.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 06:01:28 PM
All I really know, is after 911, everything started to suck. 

amen to that.  i'm very happy to have lived my teen years during the 90s.  such great times.

coaster

Quote from: MV on February 26, 2015, 06:05:00 PM
amen to that.  i'm very happy to have lived my teen years during the 90s.  such great times.
+. I'm 33. Though there was still terrorism, it was really a different time. I never really thought about it growing up. Kids today have it drilled into their heads every day.

sydtron

Quote from: MV on February 26, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

Fuck yes. At least you could run Around and find a decent arcade.  Mortal Kombat all day long...
Oh and 911. (Just to stay on topic)

pate

Quote from: sydtron on February 26, 2015, 06:37:58 PM
... Mortal Kombat all day long...

I thought Mortal Kombat was just on the SEGA console.  I do recall playing the hell out of Street Fighter & Street Fighter 2 at the arcades though.  That and the Original Star Trek pinball game, man I could get infinite replays on that Star Trek pinball "Shoot for the transporters" Scotty would shout (or something) and the bam multi-ball...  Good times.

9/11 sucked.  Still remember it, my boss man was having his kid that day (well his wife was) and I was "on call" that morning to manage the shop.  So before I went to bed I left the TV on FOX NEWS (to sort of keep me half awake).  Strange dreams that morning, when I finally fully woke up I had to call my boss at the hospital and ask him "...are you watching this?..." man, what a conversation...  Made the whole day, hell next week or so incredibly surreal...

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/jet_fuel.png

[attach=1]

Juan Cena

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2015, 02:26:37 PM
An apt description. I just call them retards.

The term I like to use is "conspiracy spanks." You can figure out for yourself what they're spanking when looking at or thinking about conspiracy stuff.

Eddie Coyle

Saturday, 9/15/01. 8AM. My first day back at work after being on vacation(great timing) and during first break, this wingnut I worked with runs to down to the break room(he'd been haranguing others since 9/13)  to fill me in on how "those buildings were dynamited from below". I sit there eating my artery clogging bacon/egg bagel and zone out. That set the tone for how I feel about the truthers.

Nick el Ass

It broke my heart to see people jumping from the tower in an attempt to save themselves.

All I really know, is after 911, everything started to suck.  Here's to better times ahead.

That day was one of the hardest work days ever because I was working as a cook at a sports bar, and we normally didn't open until 11 am... but we let people in to see what was going on. The one thing I will always stick with me is when I walked out to the bar to see a big burly man sitting there crying while watching the events unfold. The worst part of it was seeing things like the gas station down the way with cars lined up as far as the eyes could see ripping people off by raising the price of gas a couple bucks which got them busted for price gouging, and rightfully so. 

/I always enjoyed going James Randi's site for conversations back in the day... but it got old because I have found that truthers are a special kind of stupid.

onan

Yeah, I'm quoting myself...
Quote from: onan on September 12, 2011, 04:28:01 AM
Here is what I remember of that day. I had been at school, and was heading to work. It was a sunny day, had the windows down, enjoying the wind while driving down Capital Blvd. I had the radio on and was not really listening when I heard the words " a jet had crashed into the trade towers."

I didn't know what to think. An accident... dunno why but didn't think so.

I had to stop and get lunch before arriving at work. As I was turning off the radio the second jet was reported to have crashed into the towers. It was gut wrenching. Something was way wrong.

I really do not remember the timeline of the next few days, just some moments all jumbled together. But what I remember most and it still upsets me. The last part of my drive into work back then, took me through a rather well to do neighborhood "inside the beltline" of Raleigh. As I was driving past one home there was a man standing in his yard holding and waving an American flag... he was of middle eastern descent. I have always wondered, was he patriotic or afraid? probably both.

Gd5150

I'm not a 911 "truther" and I generally find that people who fall into this class are idiots with high school educations at best who think they're engineers because they watched a DVD their buddy handed over.  Thus, I give you:

Well the guy who started the whole movement with the "pocket change" video or short change or whatever it was called was 17.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 28, 2015, 10:10:29 AM
Well the guy who started the whole movement with the "pocket change" video or short change or whatever it was called was 17.

"Short Change" will do.

WhiteCrow

I'm not a 911 "truther" and I generally find that people who fall into this class are idiots with high school educations at best who think they're engineers because they watched a DVD their buddy handed over. 
Your comments are welcome.

If you were a 911 "truther" I'd have nothing to do with your site... oh boy, you may want to consider converting.

The circle I run... 'educated business professionals' also have a fair amount of 911 Truthers.
These types usually are experts in a narrow field of knowledge. They lack any real understanding of how the greater world works.
Lots of educated simpletons around to muck things up.

What I find interesting about myself: Being raised in a ' flavor of the month' paranormal/conspiracy household, I turned out a skeptic.
But for me, just about everything related to Paranormal/conspiracy are bunk and I still enjoy them as entertainment.
Except 911 truther irritate the hell out of me. Guess it's because 911 was real and paranormal is mostly anecdotal evidence and believes.     

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2015, 11:17:28 AM
If you were a 911 "truther" I'd have nothing to do with your site... oh boy, you may want to consider converting.

The circle I run... 'educated business professionals' also have a fair amount of 911 Truthers.
These types usually are experts in a narrow field of knowledge. They lack any real understanding of how the greater world works.
Lots of educated simpletons around to muck things up.

What I find interesting about myself: Being raised in a ' flavor of the month' paranormal/conspiracy household, I turned out a skeptic.
But for me, just about everything related to Paranormal/conspiracy are bunk and I still enjoy them as entertainment.
Except 911 truther irritate the hell out of me.     

I don't think there is a single truther theory or assertion that can't be blown to shreds.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 28, 2015, 11:52:44 AM
I don't think there is a single truther theory or assertion that can't be blown to shreds.

Many 'believe' Tens of Thousand of sightings of UFOs, is proof they exists.
Truthers 'believe' that all the official explanations are more cover-ups. ....round and round it goes. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2015, 12:12:52 PM
Tens of Thousands 'believe' sightings of UFOs, is proof they exists.
Truthers 'believe' that all the official explanations are more cover-ups. ....round and round it goes.

When you question a truther, they don't respond well to that. In response, they either data dump you with tons of supposed facts that you aren't prepared for while simultaneously ignoring your question, or they just get angry because you are essentially attacking their very identity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 28, 2015, 12:19:21 PM
When you question a truther, they don't respond well to that. In response, they either data dump you with tons of supposed facts that you aren't prepared for while simultaneously ignoring your question, or they just get angry because you are essentially attacking their very identity.

http://www.urban75.org/info/conspiraloons.html

http://www.jimsnowden.com/2013/06/24/8-signs-that-you-are-a-conspiracy-theorist/

4. When you cite the opinions of experts who agree with you, are these experts discussing a subject from outside their field? (e.g. “Nobel Prize winning economist Jeff Soandso agrees with me that the 9/11 crashes couldn’t have melted steel.”)

;D