• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:10:47 PM
PBS always seems to shout, much like Heather.

PBS overdrives her microphone like a hormonal teenager with her first car.

It's not just AWFUL radio, it's even worse because it's not ANY kind of radio.

It's a pity party line group hug.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
Wow, now that's really really gay.

Yeah, old bellgab would have crucified him for it.  That's the only reason I poked Dave about it -- to find out if our teeth had been pulled.

Dave is a raging faggot. does he have any self respect?

"i need to appease every random fucktard online or ill get a timeout"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
lol, Bart seems very adamant about driving home the point regarding (((music licensing))). yes, we get it, Bart. the thing is, that ain't sexy. however, Heater Wad blowing her load is. why is he trying to direct traffic away from his forums' bread and buttah? it's very counterintuitive. it's all vewwy vewwy interesting.

Haha it is mostly talking shit about heater but they seem determined to make some use of this swarm they hived.  The spastic efforts at herding are sure entertaining.  But if bellgab started as georgenoorysucks, ellgab started as heatersucks.  I don't think you can redefine without killing it.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 01:17:50 PM
Haha it is mostly talking shit about heater but they seem determined to make some use of this swarm they hived.  The spastic efforts at herding are sure entertaining.  But if bellgab started as georgenoorysucks, ellgab started as heatersucks.  I don't think you can redefine without killing it.

DaveIsOkayGab.com?

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

The only way that would be possible is if Heather quit (or had to quit) her broadcast.  I suppose using RIA would be the fastest way if they actually took the time to go after her...

Redirecting while she is still broadcasting is simply not going to happen.  Take away the competition and maybe a few more of the "Heather sucks" posters will become "Dave is great" posters?  Seems like it might be worth the gamble.

*Was Bart an Art supporter during his time here?  I really cannot recall his reaction to Art's quitting or starting up new shows...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
The only way that would be possible is if Heather quit (or had to quit) her broadcast.  I suppose using RIA would be the fastest way if they actually took the time to go after her...

Redirecting while she is still broadcasting is simply not going to happen.  Take away the competition and maybe a few more of the "Heather sucks" posters will become "Dave is great" posters?  Seems like it might be worth the gamble.

*Was Bart an Art supporter during his time here?  I really cannot recall his reaction to Art's quitting or starting up new shows...

The licensing stuff loses me because it's not sexy as groyper says.  But from what I gather the best they can do is get her to strip the music out of her downloads.

Good question on Bart's past, which I am almost tempted to look up!  But I am betting there is someone more obsessed than I...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Bart was primarily a Falkie thread supporter here on Bellgab.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
No, no, its only gay if he fucks that black guy in the asshole. Double-teaming his own wife with a buddy falls squarely in the un-gay category.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUk0al5onM

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
...I am betting there is someone more obsessed than I...

Ding!

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Bart was primarily a Falkie thread supporter here on Bellgab.

That is what I recalled as well.  This was part of why I didn't buy the Bart is Keith argument.  However, setting up the forum in a few hours made me second guess myself.  Perhaps Art had enough momentum here?  But why obsess over Senda?

Anyhow, I don't think that Bart wants Heather to have the music stripped from her podcast.  I think he wants her bankrupt when they sue her for the tens of thousands of dollars in fees that they would be owed.  This is a big part of the reason that I think going after her on this front makes somebody a fucking degenerate.  "I don't like you, so I want you to lose your trailer, your broadcasting equipment and be thrown out on the street." 

It is the definition of being a weasel hiding behind the power of a massive corporation backed by the government- and asking them to target a single woman broadcasting to a dozen people from a small trailer in the middle of the desert.  I'm sure having the SWAT team bust in on her would be seen as a nice bonus.  After all, she deserves it for daring to podcast in direct competition to "our hero and savior", Dave.

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
Ding!

That is what I recalled as well.  This was part of why I didn't buy the Bart is Keith argument.  However, setting up the forum in a few hours made me second guess myself.  Perhaps Art had enough momentum here?  But why obsess over Senda?

Anyhow, I don't think that Bart wants Heather to have the music stripped from her podcast.  I think he wants her bankrupt when they sue her for the tens of thousands of dollars in fees that they would be owed.  This is a big part of the reason that I think going after her on this front makes somebody a fucking degenerate.  "I don't like you, so I want you to lose your trailer, your broadcasting equipment and be thrown out on the street." 

It is the definition of being a weasel hiding behind the power of a massive corporation backed by the government and asking them to target a single woman broadcasting to a dozen people from a small trailer in the middle of the desert.  I'm sure having the SWAT team bust in on her would be seen as a nice bonus.  After all, she deserves it for daring to podcast in direct competition to "our hero and savior", Dave.

Art gave the shed, Dave gave the poon. the circle of life? i dunno.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUk0al5onM
I was just asking myself why I would click play given the preview... And then, printed up on the screen- as if in answer to my inner thought.  "A film that will make you question everything- including why you watched it."

Yes, I laughed...

Metron2267

Ding!

And of course there those valuable 2 dozen HLW subscribers to be poached, why that's like a whole $100/month in revenue stream to be wrested from the cuckshed!

QuoteIt is the definition of being a weasel hiding behind the power of a massive corporation backed by the government and asking them to target a single woman broadcasting to a dozen people from a small trailer in the middle of the desert.  I'm sure having the SWAT team bust in on her would be seen as a nice bonus.  After all, she deserves it for daring to podcast in direct competition to "our hero and savior", Dave.

It's nice to see someone here who gets the parameters and motivations for this lynch mob psyop on Heather.

Thank you for being plainspoken and peeling the layers of emotion off this petty hit job.

Lilith

Ding!

It is the definition of being a weasel hiding behind the power of a massive corporation backed by the government- and asking them to target a single woman broadcasting to a dozen people from a small trailer in the middle of the desert.  I'm sure having the SWAT team bust in on her would be seen as a nice bonus.  After all, she deserves it for daring to podcast in direct competition to "our hero and savior", Dave.

I get your logic, but people trolling Heather has NOTHING to do with Dave IMO.  Bellgabbers were trolling Heather for YEARS before anybody even heard of Dave.

Ellgab is another story...

Ellgab is NOT Bellgab.  It is just a Dave site, riding on the coat tails of Bellgab IMO.   sad

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
And of course there those valuable 2 dozen HLW subscribers to be poached, why that's like a whole $100/month in revenue stream to be wrested from the cuckshed!

It's nice to see someone here who gets the parameters and motivations for this lynch mob psyop on Heather.

Thank you for being plainspoken and peeling the layers of emotion off this petty hit job.

lol, of course it's overkill. she only has a few paying subs. i just want to know why Bart is so driven to utterly destroy poor Heath. tbh i don't care if she's made homeless. it's all just entertainment to me.

Asuka Langley

Ding!

It is the definition of being a weasel hiding behind the power of a massive corporation backed by the government and asking them to target a single woman broadcasting to a dozen people from a small trailer in the middle of the desert.  I'm sure having the SWAT team bust in on her would be seen as a nice bonus.  After all, she deserves it for daring to podcast in direct competition to "our hero and savior", Dave.

Without Heater Wad gab entertainment will drop significantly. It's not like either gab has much to bitch about at this point anyways. Art is dead, Trump will be president for 6 more years and no one wants to talk about Dave. Heater is the last living meme directly related to Arts legacy, cherish her!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Bart is a fag.

That's been confirmed, by multiple sources.

K_Dubb

Ding!

MV shuttered this place right when the first DMCA takedown happened, so I suspect he is of your mind.

Asuka Langley

Dave and Bart rub sacks and MITD is worse now than it was before Heater was fired.

We need to help Heater get her place back as Art Bells legacy on MITD. We can storm social media just like we did the last two times Art quit and get Evil Keith to give her show back. If Heater got her old job back it would provide lulz and content to bitch and laugh about for years to come.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 18, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
That's been confirmed, by multiple sources.

Your corroboration is duly noted.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Dave and Bart rub sacks and MITD is worse now than it was before Heater was fired.

We need to help Heater get her place back as Art Bells legacy on MITD. We can storm social media just like we did the last two times Art quit and get Evil Keith to give her show back. If Heater got her old job back it would provide lulz and content to bitch and laugh about for years to come.

Bart and Dave shared the (ball)sack. gross.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

You crazy nibba.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 02:22:03 PM
lol, of course it's overkill. she only has a few paying subs. i just want to know why Bart is so driven to utterly destroy poor Heath.

Well you could PM him and ask directly...but I think maybe you tried and got no response?

Quotetbh i don't care if she's made homeless. it's all just entertainment to me.

Really?

You honestly think it's "just entertainment" for someone to be made homeless? That's some nasty karmic load to take on for a lynch mob lark at some cat lady's expense.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 18, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
You crazy nibba.

There’s a fine line between crazy and genius. KA is straddling it right now.  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 02:46:29 PM
Your corroboration is duly noted.

^ this post makes 2 sources of corroboration. mine makes 3 😀