• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Nice Little Facts

Started by MV/Liberace!, June 20, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on August 23, 2014, 10:45:44 PM
Turn down the aggression dude.  :P

My wording was wrong.

It should have read 1998 is further away from today as 2030 is.

That's not true either.  Try again.

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2014, 11:21:46 PM
That's not true either.  Try again.

How small is your dick that you've just got to prove what a giant digital dick you are/have?

As of today 5716 days have passed since 1998. There are 5609 until 2030. Hence 2030 is closer to today than 1998 is.

Therefore I have a bigger dick than you and you are a bigger dick than me.

Quote from: jazmunda on August 23, 2014, 11:34:24 PM
How small is your dick that you've just got to prove what a giant digital dick you are/have?

As of today 5716 days have passed since 1998. There are 5609 until 2030. Hence 2030 is closer to today than 1998 is.

Therefore I have a bigger dick than you and you are a bigger dick than me.

I'd love to answer this in a calm, rational way.  Your aggressive and antagonistic response is making it difficult for me to understand your thoughts.  Would you mind awfully to drop the flaming and engage in some civil discourse?

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 24, 2014, 12:07:50 AM
I'd love to answer this in a calm, rational way.  Your aggressive and antagonistic response is making it difficult for me to understand your thoughts.  Would you mind awfully to drop the flaming and engage in some civil discourse?

You are the biggest troll on this site. You were banned once and no doubt you will be again. There is a reason toxic waste is disposed of.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on August 23, 2014, 11:34:24 PM
...As of today 5716 days have passed since 1998. There are 5609 until 2030. Hence 2030 is closer to today than 1998 is...

Dude you know you need to provide your full calculations, verified by an independent mathematician, along with any relevant calendar references.  We can't afford mistakes in a matter of this importance.

There are nearly 47,000 malls in the US, with 1,100 categorized as indoor malls. 42,000 of these malls are located on Long Island. Ok, I made that last part up, but the other quotes are true. I was surprised, I thought the count would actually be higher.

Yorkshire pud

Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey as the national bird for America, he didn't like the Bald eagle because he considered it lazy and a coward.

Yorkshire pud

Australian foreplay (Romantic and extended version):

"You awake love?"

(I might have made that up)  ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2014, 01:06:03 PM
Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey as the national bird for America, he didn't like the Bald eagle because he considered it lazy and a coward.

I don't think they're cowardly, but they are certainly lazy.  About the only time they hunt is when they can't find carrion. Ospreys go after live fish and seeing them in action is a real thrill; eagles usually just look for the ones floating belly up.  I did see an eagle try to steal a fish from an osprey once, though.  It flew underneath the osprey and then flipped over so it was actually flying upside down with its talons upward, and then it tried to grab the fish.  It did that several times in the span of a couple of minutes, but the osprey was a little too quick for it and eventually the eagle gave up.  Definitely near the top of the list of cool things I've seen in nature.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2014, 01:08:32 PM

"You awake love?"

Irish foreplay - "Brace yourself, Kathleen."

Quote from: jazmunda on August 24, 2014, 12:12:15 AM
You are the biggest troll on this site. You were banned once and no doubt you will be again. There is a reason toxic waste is disposed of.

You criticize me for being too "aggressive" and tell me I need to be more civil.  I post in a more civil style and you criticize that too. 

Nothing makes you happy.  Are you a chick, by any chance?

"You awake love?"

That IS romantic.  In Pennsylvania it's:  "Hey, roll over."

onan

Quote from: Treading Water on August 24, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

I thought it was just "Hey".

An Alabama virgin is a twelve-year-old-girl who can outrun her kinfolk.

Gingers don't feel pain to the same degree as everyone else.  They are less sensitive to electrically-induced pain but more sensitive to thermally-induced pain.

Which is why they need to be killed in a fire and not given the chair.

zeebo

Count the number of cricket chirps in a 15-second period, add 37 to the total, and your result will be very close to the actual outdoor Fahrenheit temperature.

Quote from: Treading Water on August 24, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

In NY it's "Hey, you up???

"You awake love?"

In Saskatchewan it's "Sun's almost up.  Let's get this over with."

WildCard

In Georgia it's, "I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

Alabama bans men from attempting to seduce "a chaste woman by means of temptation, arts, deception, flattery or a promise of marriage."
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/253517#ixzz3BMz4OtRJ
Stupid hillbilly's. They stole my whole playbook.

pate

Fireflies are carnivorous even to the point of being cannibalistic...  Wear that ring on your finger...

jazmunda

People graduating college this year have never experienced life without The Simpsons. *

* except for those weird mature aged students.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 24, 2014, 12:07:50 AM

stop being a douche bag.  thanks.

MV/Liberace!

During WW2, copies of the board game Monopoly were adapted to help POWs escape Nazi camps.

onan

Quote from: MV on August 26, 2014, 10:37:30 AM
During WW2, copies of the board game Monopoly were adapted to help POWs escape Nazi camps.
I knew that little cannon had another purpose.

aldousburbank

"Come Together" was written by Lennon for Timothy Leary's ostensible run for Senator (or governator, I can't remember) from California, and was later assassinated by Aerosmith.

The world's most popular beer (in terms of consumption) is Snow.  It has 5.3% of the world market, and almost no taste.

Soil from the moon (known as "regolith" to dirt scientists) smells like burnt gunpowder.

zeebo

The vocabulary of the Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham consists of just fifty different words and was the result of a bet between Seuss and his publisher that he could not complete an entire book using so few words.

The 50 words are: a, am, and, anywhere, are, be, boat, box, car, could, dark, do, eat, eggs, fox, goat, good, green, ham, here, house, I, if, in, let, like, may, me, mouse, not, on, or, rain, Sam, say, see, so, thank, that, the, them, there, they, train, tree, try, will, with, would, you.

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 26, 2014, 10:56:53 AM
"Come Together" was written by Lennon for Timothy Leary's ostensible run for Senator (or governator, I can't remember) from California, and was later assassinated by Aerosmith.
Aerosmith killed Timothy Leary? fuckers.