• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

art bell sighting...

Started by Richard West, December 08, 2014, 07:31:32 AM

dan7800

Had never seen that before. Pretty cool

paladin1991

I haven't seen it either.  The ART video, is that fm an actual series or was that conjoured up?

WildCard

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 12, 2014, 04:26:10 PM
I haven't seen it either.  The ART video, is that fm an actual series or was that conjoured up?
You claim to be an Art Bell fan and you've never watched, "The Mysteries of the Mind"?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0897361/?ref_=nm_ov_bio_lk1

Prey with Art Bell

Daggit

Why am I just hearing about this now? I will hand in my fan club card. I'm so ashamed.

Art, Lindsay Lohan AND Gregory Itzin?!  How had I not seen this?

gnooryblows

true story - i went through hell to quit smoking after 10 years and stay quit for a year, then when i saw this video i thought art bell looked cool with his cigarette and it made me want one so bad, that i went out and bought a pack. i even thought to myself, 'he is an OLD mofo, and he is fine, so why shouldnt i be?'. i smoked like 2 or 3 packs over the course of a couple of weeks but eventually quit again.
god damn fuckin art bell makin me fall off of the wagon.

i dont even like art bell that much but i will admit he is a smooth-motherfucker

laserjock

He could make shoveling shit cool...

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 14, 2014, 09:36:08 PM
true story - i went through hell to quit smoking after 10 years and stay quit for a year, then when i saw this video i thought art bell looked cool with his cigarette and it made me want one so bad, that i went out and bought a pack. i even thought to myself, 'he is an OLD mofo, and he is fine, so why shouldnt i be?'. i smoked like 2 or 3 packs over the course of a couple of weeks but eventually quit again.
god damn fuckin art bell makin me fall off of the wagon.

i dont even like art bell that much but i will admit he is a smooth-motherfucker
Just like ART.