• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Returns ....

Started by jazmunda, May 20, 2014, 03:07:07 AM

jazmunda

..... to the Classic Shows on the Coast to Coast AM website. Made you look. :P

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/classic

Well classics, as defined by the genius' at C2CAM, means 2006 onwards. Hardly classics but these are episodes that previously only existed without the bumper music. You might think that this is not so important but there is a massive difference when you listen to these shows without the opening and bumper music. The mood is so much different when the bumpers are included.

Anyway, Art makes his return to the Coast to Coast classic shows. He has not had a classic episode posted since the Dark Matter Wars. I gave up on even looking on that page for the past few months and looked today and was shocked to see that Art had made a triumphant return to the classic for the last 3 weeks.

Speaking of classics the Somewhere in Time shows continue to be the greatest source of new classic Art Bell shows. As I always mention the existence of SIT is extremely important for the Art Bell show collectors. Long live the beautiful people at Premiere and Coast to Coast.

I almost said that with a straight face. Can I puke now?

Edit: just to make this even more on topic Art Bell returns in September 2015.

George Drooly

You have a classic post for us tonight, I'm glad I stayed tuned for that.

Almost makes me consider giving Noory and Premiere 30 bucks...almost.

dan7800

I hate you so much jaz.....

cweb

how do they pick the George Noory "classics?" are those just the nights where he stays awake the whole show?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 03:07:07 AM
..... to the Classic Shows on the Coast to Coast AM website. Made you look. :P

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/classic

Well classics, as defined by the genius' at C2CAM, means 2006 onwards. Hardly classics but these are episodes that previously only existed without the bumper music. You might think that this is not so important but there is a massive difference when you listen to these shows without the opening and bumper music. The mood is so much different when the bumpers are included.

Anyway, Art makes his return to the Coast to Coast classic shows. He has not had a classic episode posted since the Dark Matter Wars. I gave up on even looking on that page for the past few months and looked today and was shocked to see that Art had made a triumphant return to the classic for the last 3 weeks.

Speaking of classics the Somewhere in Time shows continue to be the greatest source of new classic Art Bell shows. As I always mention the existence of SIT is extremely important for the Art Bell show collectors. Long live the beautiful people at Premiere and Coast to Coast.

I almost said that with a straight face. Can I puke now?

Edit: just to make this even more on topic Art Bell returns in September 2015.

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.   ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 20, 2014, 01:39:59 PM
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.   ;)

It's not that long but has more girth. More like:

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 04:34:16 PM
It's not that long but has more girth. More like:

so we can call you squaredick?

onan

Quote from: wr250 on May 20, 2014, 04:49:31 PM
so we can call you squaredick?

I would suggest stuttering dick.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 05:00:32 PM
I prefer can of Pepsi.

Jaz... always brand loyal. Can't wait for the grief from Taintco.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 20, 2014, 05:14:25 PM
Jaz... always brand loyal. Can't wait for the grief from Taintco.

It's not safe to stick Taintco aerosol cans down my pants. I speak from experience.

dan7800

Quote from: cweb on May 20, 2014, 01:17:47 PM
how do they pick the George Noory "classics?" are those just the nights where he stays awake the whole show?

Those are the ones he does not host.