• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Sucks

Started by SR-71, September 07, 2013, 07:41:09 PM

Cynnie

Quote from: Ravenna on September 12, 2013, 09:08:29 PM
This thread should be deleted by MV.  It upsets me to see those words on this board.

Amen

SR-71

Art sucks because he is not on am radio but I don't blame him for the show being air on xm radio because of the freedom it gives. Most am radio talk shows do have waaaaaaay to many ads. Art is a very good host.  Art sucks for not beaming george knapp over yet. I hope he brings george knapp over soon for something. Art is bring the dream team back which is awesome which does not suck. Geoege noory does not have a dream team nor is noory a dream team host. Art is the anti-noory.

SR-71

ART DOES NOT SUCK BUT WHEN HE DOES ITS ALWAYS BETTER THEN GEORGES SUCKS

Yes Art sucks in a major way big time. He sucks the wind out of that bloated bag of air that is George Noory. Give up now Dave with dignity before it's too late and you are relegated to the scrap heap of failed talk show hosts in total shame.

Art sucks? Nah, no way, but if he ever wanted to suck, all he has to do is ask the Master of Suck himself, Dave Noorie, for suckage tips. But he won't because Art doesn't suck. That's Dave's very special and unique talent.

SR-71

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2013, 07:47:41 PM
This thread sucks.
This thread does not suck. George noory sucks. Art bell sucks at sucking because art is awesome. Art is awesome.

SR-71

When art bell sucks is when george noory is awesome. You will have a better chance of hell looking like the artic then george noory becoming awesome.

onan

Quote from: SR-71 on September 18, 2013, 12:50:22 AM
When art bell sucks is when george noory is awesome. You will have a better chance of hell looking like the artic then george noory becoming awesome.
But according to Dante, the lowest level of hell is a frozen desolate area.

stevesh

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2013, 05:16:29 AM
But according to Dante Noory, the lowest level of hell is a frozen desolate area pizza roll.

shell88

Actually there are 6 cold hells and 6 hot ones depending on the temperament of the person's mind going there.
  What the hell is this thread anyway?
Art sucks the disappointment of Noory away.

But is hell exogenic or endogenic? The answer depends upon a man, a pizza roll and a tidal wave of suckage.

SR-71

Mr noory where are your fans at. Where are you mr noory u have not posted here yet.

ksm32

Quote from: SR-71 on September 18, 2013, 09:58:17 PM
Mr noory where are your fans at. Where are you mr noory u have not posted here yet.

You're an odd fuckin dude man. I assume you are a male alien..

Meanandnasty

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2013, 07:47:41 PM
This thread sucks.

You must have been given a hotline to Coast to post that reply.  No caller screener, right to the icon.

SR-71

Ok the only thing that sucks about art is that he does not have mr george knapp on dark matter in one form or other. Mr bell please bring mr knapp over. Mr bell you are awesome welcome back to the dark side.

SR-71

It sucks that Art Bell has not done one show just open lines yet. That sucks.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on September 28, 2013, 04:34:30 PM
It sucks that Art Bell has not done one show just open lines yet. That sucks.
Art bell is still awesome.

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 28, 2013, 05:13:40 PM
SR, you are funny.

The only thing that sucks about Art is when someone or something knocks him off the air.
He probably doesn't have a vacuum cleaner either.
Just pushes the dirt out the front door with that levitating ball of his.

Whereas George Noory and shll posters for him, always suck.

coolhand

What the F???? Art Does not sucks.

ksm32

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 04, 2013, 11:20:23 PM
ART BELL FUCKING SUCKS

Sucks just enough for you to waste your time here?

Scorch

I'm offically done with you Art.  I listen to the podcasts the owner of this website does and will continue to frequent this site as well, but your "talants" will no longer be required.  Nor shall I nor I'm guessing the 17, 000 or so listeners you had according to Hogland listen to you even if you show up at some point in the future.  Pothetic.  Am I being to harsh?  Fuck you.

georgesucks

Art your are a loser and a quitter.

onan

Quote from: georgesucks on November 06, 2013, 02:05:39 AM
Art your are a loser and a quitter.

yeah but he got to do it with an audience and a multimillion dollar bank account... something you can't say.