• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Stream! (No longer in service)

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, October 01, 2011, 11:51:55 PM

linden2k

We've got Peter Davenport talking about military pilot whales!

BobGrau

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on January 11, 2012, 11:16:08 AM
Get the toilet paper out. :P

That's a masterful prostate you're talking about. I hope you know what you're getting into.

linden2k

If you use TuneIn radio (which is free) for iPhone, you can listen to the stream. Just search for us!

gs2offroad

works on kindle fire also with TuneIn radio...awesome!

superdeluxe

Quote from: linden2k on January 11, 2012, 06:41:23 PM
If you use TuneIn radio (which is free) for iPhone, you can listen to the stream. Just search for us!

Thanks it works great

MV/Liberace!

you're the number one art bell stream on shoutcast right now.

linden2k

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 11, 2012, 09:28:17 PM
you're the number one art bell stream on shoutcast right now.
The people have spoken!

linden2k

Art's been doing most of the talking.

linden2k

We've officially been up for two weeks! I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for listening. It's great to see everyone enjoying these shows. Huge thanks to Michael as well for donating his awesome collection.

b_dubb

thanks for the alternative to listening to Hoax To Hoax with Jorch Nooron

Vulhala

Awesome stuff. The web can't have enough Art Bell streams. I love the name too  ;)

I managed to find you on an app called 'HiDef Radio'. Just in case you were aware you were on it.

linden2k

Quote from: Vulhala on January 12, 2012, 07:15:52 PM
Awesome stuff. The web can't have enough Art Bell streams. I love the name too  ;)
I managed to find you on an app called 'HiDef Radio'. Just in case you were aware you were on it.
Awesome! I'll have to download it and check it out.

Scruff

Found this through another Coast forum - very nice.  I usually play from my archive but I like listening to coast knowing there are others listening to the same show at the same time.  It's also nice having the question "Which show to listen to?" answered for me. 

Great work all around!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scruff on January 12, 2012, 11:13:09 PM
Found this through another Coast forum...

which one?

I usually play from my archive but I like listening to coast knowing there are others listening to the same show at the same time.  It's also nice having the question "Which show to listen to?" answered for me. 

i agree completely with this.  it's neat to have no idea what's going to be played next.  it feels more like you're listening to a live show and the listening experience seems more compelling.

Scruff

There's a post over at Fantastic Forum.  Out of habit I check in there annually for updates on Art, even though it's been nearly inactive for a long long time.

linden2k

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 13, 2012, 03:09:07 AM
i agree completely with this.  it's neat to have no idea what's going to be played next.  it feels more like you're listening to a live show and the listening experience seems more compelling.
Yeah. It got pathetic enough at one point I had my collection playing at random in winamp 24 hours a day so I wouldn't have control over the show I was hearing. It makes hearing good episodes mean a lot more.

Morgus

Quote from: Scruff on January 13, 2012, 06:49:14 AM
There's a post over at Fantastic Forum.  Out of habit I check in there annually for updates on Art, even though it's been nearly inactive for a long long time.
Art Bell doesn't post at FF anymore since that site was taken over by a new owner a year ago. Its pretty much dead now.
Art uses his facebook page for updates about his family now instead.

Vulhala

Which one? I've signed up to one, but it hasn't been updated since early 2010!

Any chance that you can mix in some Art Bell Dreamland shows?

Would it be possible to have a schedule of some sort of shows? Then again the random nature also has its fun

linden2k

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on January 14, 2012, 12:52:02 AM
Any chance that you can mix in some Art Bell Dreamland shows?
absolutely. I've got some great dreamlands from 95 and 96 I'll put in the playlist.

linden2k

Quote from: HorrorReporter on January 14, 2012, 01:40:43 AM
Would it be possible to have a schedule of some sort of shows? Then again the random nature also has its fun

The shows play at random, but we will be putting together themes occasionally. Like only ghost to ghost or dreamland shows on certain weekends.

Vulhala

Do you have the episode that featured both John Lear and Bob Lazar? I haven't heard that in years!

linden2k

Quote from: Vulhala on January 14, 2012, 12:14:17 PM
Do you have the episode that featured both John Lear and Bob Lazar? I haven't heard that in years!
We do. I'll throw it in the mix with the next playlist. I think that was a 2003 show? I know I've got it somewhere.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: linden2k on January 14, 2012, 08:05:52 PM
We do. I'll throw it in the mix with the next playlist. I think that was a 2003 show? I know I've got it somewhere.

i thought it was from 93-95.  somewhere in there.  who knows.

Morgus

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 14, 2012, 11:37:10 PM
there were several shows with Lear and Lazar over the years, not just one.

linden2k

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 14, 2012, 11:37:10 PM

I think Lazar's first show was 95. I haven't had a chance to see which one he did with Lear.

Vulhala

Thanks. All I remember of it is that at various points Bob and John can't stop cracking up with how ludicrous they sound.

VtaGeezer

Great streaming site.  I'm enjoying it.