President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

A high tech lynching for uppity black people
who think for themselves and refuse to follow
the old (Democratic) order.

Funny not much has changed.

Someone suggested Michael Cohen today. Lol!

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Right on!

And Ginsburg is the next to go. ;D
Buzzi may be there for eternity.  The commies will have her embalmed and stuffed, claiming the dead need to be represented, too.  The taxidermists may have already done their work.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Buzzi may be there for eternity.  The commies will have her embalmed and stuffed, claiming the dead need to be represented, too.  The taxidermists may have already done their work.

How many times can one be embalmed?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Up All Night on June 27, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
My short list for SCOTUS is:

Jay Sekulow

Mark Levin

David Barton

But maybe we'll wait for the 2nd Term to begin for these...

His only chance of getting a vote confirmation before the midterms is to pick someone this senate has already vetted and approved for another judicial position. Even then every democrat will vote against them.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 27, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
How many times can one be embalmed?
Stick around.  We may find out with Buzzi.  She's survived colon AND pancreatic cancer.  Not many around who can say that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2018, 08:22:51 PM
Stick around.  We may find out with Buzzi.  She's survived colon AND pancreatic cancer.  Not many around who can say that.

They let the real doctors see her. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

And frankly saying you want the state not to make the determination begs the question of who you do want to make that call.

The IRS say?

The Council of Churches?

Who?
Just so that I am clear... You don't trust the state when it comes to most things... But you want them to determine what religion is a cult and what is allowed (do you even have a clue what France does before dismissing the example?  I didn't think so.)

It is very telling that you seem to trust your politicians to determine what is and is not an acceptable way to worship...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 27, 2018, 08:32:44 PM
Just so that I am clear... You don't trust the state when it comes to most things...

Just so we're ALL clear - you're writing a script for me again.

I distrust the state on a good number of things, but not all or even most things.

QuoteBut you want them to determine what religion is a cult and what is allowed (do you even have a clue what France does before dismissing the example?  I didn't think so.

No, I want their grubby mitts off this completely, stick to the Constitutional enumerated definitions and powers and stop using the IRS to be a private corporation thug of state, as they are with Obamacare.

QuoteIt is very telling that you seem to trust your politicians to determine what is and is not an acceptable way to worship...

It is very telling that you wrote that script for me which bears no resemblance to what I believe.

Leftards - you do this all the time.

>:(

Dr. MD MD

Mike Lee is getting a lot of support on Fox.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 08:38:28 PM
I distrust the state on a good number of things, but not all or even most things.

No, I want their grubby mitts off this completely, stick to the Constitutional enumerated definitions and powers and stop using the IRS to be a private corporation thug of state, as they are with Obamacare.

Wow.  So even when we agree (that the state should not have the right to decide what is a religion) you argue?  There is nothing that your wrote in this quote that I disagree with.  But your initial reaction ("And frankly saying you want the state not to make the determination begs the question of who you do want to make that call.") sure sounded like you thought it ought to be the state...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 27, 2018, 09:10:13 PM
Wow.  So even when we agree (that the state should not have the right to decide what is a religion) you argue?  There is nothing that your wrote in this quote that I disagree with.  But your initial reaction ("And frankly saying you want the state not to make the determination begs the question of who you do want to make that call.") sure sounded like you thought it ought to be the state...

Yeah, lighten up on WOTR. He can be a shifty leftist motherfucker sometimes but he's actually one of the better ones. ;)

Jackstar

Wow.  So even when we agree [...] you argue? 

Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

She’s good. She’s not afraid of anyone.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 08:38:28 PM
Leftards - you do this all the time.

More and more I'm seeing the crypto libtard, so embarrassed by the vile nature of their party they attempt to mute affiliation, but hardly ever succeed.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 09:14:28 PM
Yeah, lighten up on WOTR. He can be a shifty leftist motherfucker sometimes but he's actually one of the better ones. ;)
Appreciate it, MD.  I probably should have phrased it "even when we agree, we argue."  I'm sure I'm not blameless (how can any left leaning libertard be blameless?)  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 27, 2018, 09:30:34 PM
Appreciate it, MD.  I probably should have phrased it "even when we agree, we argue."  I'm sure I'm not blameless (how can any left leaning libertard be blameless?)  ;)

At least you will engage in reasoning and it's not all just stupid talking points, like most on the left these days.

Jackstar

(how can any left leaning libertard be blameless?)

There are a few reasonably acceptable excuses, most of which involve mutilation of the genitalia.

Metron2267

Wow.  So even when we agree (that the state should not have the right to decide what is a religion) you argue?

The notion that I would trust anything that comes out of your rapidly rotating piehole is a laugher. You simply say shit and think it somehow erases or papers over your core statism.

QuoteThere is nothing that your wrote in this quote that I disagree with.

Oh really?

QuoteBut your initial reaction ("And frankly saying you want the state not to make the determination begs the question of who you do want to make that call.") sure sounded like you thought it ought to be the state...

There we go again, you writing a script for me that simply exists ONLY in your hypocritical mind.

You see this is where serial liars like you always reside and this is why I reject anything you say as being little more than surfucial chaff.

You have ZERO CREDIBILITY here!

Jojo

Don't give him Anything.
Me

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

No way, as long as he continues to write scripts for me that do little more than illustrate his own tendencies to project his statism upon others I will NEVER "lighten up" on that Cuntnadian SOB! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 27, 2018, 09:18:27 PM
Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

If you're weak-minded enough to trust one thing this projectionist says as credible there is little I can say to help you regain reason.

Metron2267

You write scripts for others so you can demonize them.

You hide your actual beliefs with overt projection.

And you FAILED to answer the question of who determines what constitutes a religion if not the state or their taxation mechanism.

Please do not think that your dodge of that  salient query will ever go away or come off the front burner for you.

Capisce??? >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
At least you will engage in reasoning and it's not all just stupid talking points, like most on the left these days.

His 'reasoning' is little more than a fallacy, do you not see that?

He's a leftarded statist who projects his needed beliefs on to others and then tries to pot shot them.

Get your head in the game, Dr.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
Don't give him Anything.
Me

Oh lookie, little Ms. Pissy Pants is back with some trite spite to trade... :(

Gd5150

The summer of demokkkrats heads exploding rolls on.

A summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin and President of the United States, Donald J Trump, has been scheduled in Helsinki.

“That’s Helsinki, Sweden”
“Finland”
“Right”.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-putin-hold-first-summit-n886971

Dr. MD MD

Wray, Rosenstein...fucking lying weasels! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
His 'reasoning' is little more than a fallacy, do you not see that?

He's a leftarded statist who projects his needed beliefs on to others and then tries to pot shot them.

Get your head in the game, Dr.

No, he's not just your typical libtard and occasionally has a point; and when he plays his little games like that you're clever enough to see through it.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
No, Donny John, you trigger crackers.

Detentions at the border, the Supreme Court decision on the travel ban, a new Supreme Court nominee. 

Yes, the ''crackers'' are being triggered again.  I wonder if Scmuck Chumer and Nancy Pelosi realize  they're crackers.