• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 15, 2018, 07:11:54 PM
Yeah sure Albrecht. Roberts is going to change his mind, after already considering the issue, because of some redneck yokel judge in Fort Worth, Texas. And just wait and see what happens if he does happen to lose his mind and strike down the law.
Careful about insulting Texas. Beta is your Democrat hero these days. I would repost a lame BETO meme, or send you one of the many signs still in folks' lawns around here, but don't have access to that account you use and, unlike many a Democrat activist won't steal signs.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
The stuff at the Halloween Store had nothing on Podesta "art." And some of that stuff was pretty sick and had animation and what-not. Assuming the excuses and it is all about "art," or like spirit-cooking, "performance art" shouldn't it STILL be a question: "why the F do you like this kind of "art?" Even if it is pretend?"

It raises more red flags than a commie parade. The explosion of Illuminati kitsch, in pop and rap, bugs me too. Just look at all the one-eye poses out there now. It's more in-your-face than the retarded memes in this thread.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 15, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
I'm sure Roberts is waiting for you to weigh in on the issue before he makes his next decision!

Who asked you? If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
Careful about insulting Texas.

I'd like to see that boring dullard say that to a Texan's face. She'd likely knock him on his diaper-covered butt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Now that is wit.  Metron should take notice.

You’re intentionally being tedious as an example to metron then? ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

Your 'working thesis' being that  Dr. Md. and I are not also "boomers"???

Wow... :o :o :o

Yeah right....suuuuure.....all those federal building symbols are just innocent graffiti...uh huh...

Fucking A! 

:o :o :o :o :o

A mason upsetting other masons?

How's THAT work?

One YOU and only YOU just crafted for us. Or, common name, genus: STRAWMAN!

The strawman gets some additions...

Kid Lucifer continues to shill really, really hard for the Freemasons!

Huh...I wonder why?

Nope, that's a fucking LIE!

I did not call you a "Luciferian tyrant"...yet...   

I did remind you to re-read our 1st amendment, fuckwit!

High I.Q. certainly is evident in your stirringly original spelling conventions!

You couldn't find "relevant facts" if you had the Hubble Telescope mounted on your 3rd eye - Hiram!

I include your entire post with this to demonstate what a colossal windbag and waster of our time you are.  I could have posted a more convincing critique of my post in three short paragraphs without having to subject the reader to the bloviation and inane filler material you rely on, as could others who post here.  You obviously believe successful argumentation and rebuttal depends on the number of yards of discussion board you take up.  If your posts were in any way interesting, instructive or amusing their ridiculous length might be overlooked but, alas, they are always lacking in those respects and without exception they are numbingly boring. 

I most often dash off responses to your silly shit on my iPhone while taking quick breaks from other more worthwhile and productive activities    I leave auto correct on and don’t pay much attention to editing once I get my thoughts down.  Such was the case in my earlier response to youâ€"I was giving your post the time and attention it deserved.   You can expect more typo ridden responses from me in the future

P.S. Your claiming to be a baby boomer causes me considerable embarrassment.  You sure know how to hurt a guy.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
I include your entire post with this as an example of what a colossal windbag and waster of our time you are.  I could have posted a more convincing critique of my post in three short paragraphs without having to subject the reader to the bloviation and inane filler material you rely on, as could others who post here.  You obviously believe successful argumentation and rebuttal depends on the number of yards of discussion board you take up.  If your posts were in any way interesting, instructive or amusing their ridiculous length might be overlooked but, alas, they are always lacking in those respects and without exception they are numbingly boring.

Man who eschews nation's visual history...invents own reality... :-\

QuoteI most often dash off responses to your silly shit on my iPhone while taking quick breaks from other more worthwhile and productive activities    I leave auto correct on and don’t pay much attention to editing once I get my thoughts down.  Such was the case in my earlier response to youâ€"I was giving your posts the time and attention it deserved.   You can expect more typo ridden responses from me in the future

I've not seen someone this butt-hurt in Bellgab...uh...for...ever???

QuoteP.S. Your claiming to be a baby boomer causes me considerable embarrassment.  You sure know how to hurt a guy.

I see your infantile ageist libitardia and raise you one other face/race/sex card of your own choosing:

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 09:02:42 PM
Man who eschews nation's visual history...invents own reality... :-\

I've not seen someone this butt-hurt in Bellgab...uh...for...ever???

I see your infantile ageist libitardia and raise you one other face/race/sex card of your own choosing:

Another example of the meaningless responses you are famous for. 

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
Careful about insulting Texas. Beta is your Democrat hero these days. I would repost a lame BETO meme, or send you one of the many signs still in folks' lawns around here, but don't have access to that account you use and, unlike many a Democrat activist won't steal signs.

That's ok Grandpa Adolf. One day you may figure out how that there computer thingy works, and then you can post your own pictures on that dang infernal device.

If the 2020 race happened to be between Beto and tRump, I think you know who would win. And it wouldn't be the orange man with piss colored hair.

And by the way, only the cretins of Texas could be stupid enough to keep electing a Harvard-educated lawyer from Canada, who has contempt for them and panders to them by spouting religious drivel.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 15, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
If the 2020 race happened to be between Beto and tRump, I think you know who would win. And it wouldn't be the orange man with piss colored hair.

Name 5 of Beto’s accomplishments.

Okay name two.

Certainly you can name one.

Oh well, he does have a nice looking wife. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
P.S. Your claiming to be a baby boomer causes me considerable embarrassment.  You sure know how to hurt a guy.

I'm a Gen X'er. It's the Jan Brady generation because "it's always Boomers, Boomers, Boomers".

Donald Noory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Okay name two.

His biggest accomplishment...he's not tRump. And that's all it will take. Who knows if tRump will even be in office by 2020, after Mueller's report comes out. And if he's still in office, the nation will have such a case of tRump fatigue, that any Dem who runs against him will win.

The only reason tRump won in 2016 is because some lazy Dems couldn't be bothered to get out and vote because the media convinced everyone that Hillary had it in the bag. The Dems will be mobilized to vote like they did in 2008, and tRump will be toast.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
Another example of the meaningless responses you are famous for.

pwnd

lol

:)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Now that is wit.  Metron should take notice.

I appreciate that, kind sir. It alleviates the pain of never making it to the top right corner.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Taaroa on December 15, 2018, 10:53:05 PM
https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/782408312730095616

Leftists can't wait to replace Trump with a *real* conservative Republican. It's a lose-lose for them, and it's a win-win for us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 15, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
Leftists can't wait to replace Trump with a *real* conservative Republican. It's a lose-lose for them, and it's a win-win for us.

How so win-win with “real conseratives” like Jeff Flake?! Are you on dope? ???

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 15, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
That's ok Grandpa Adolf. One day you may figure out how that there computer thingy works, and then you can post your own pictures on that dang infernal device.

And by the way, only the cretins of Texas could be stupid enough to keep electing a Harvard-educated lawyer from Canada, who has contempt for them and panders to them by spouting religious drivel.

You are probably right in this. The richer white man tends to win, even with drunk driving and bulgary past.

ItsOver

Ha!  Beto "Beta Boy" O'Rourke.

If he looks like a wimp and is a commie, he must be good.   ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

# Looks a bit like RFK
# Has cutesy Latino nickname
# Skateboards
# Demagogues well
# Into punk music scene

QuoteOkay name two.

...aftermath looks like a scene from "Drugstore Cowboy"... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
You are probably right in this. The richer white man tends to win, even with drunk driving and bulgary past.

Plus there's the beard:

...which sorta retires the Mr. Haney meme for now...

Please tell us you're not a Beto Empty Suiter... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 15, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

If these clowns end up getting Pence'd the wailing will make middle eastern women sound tame. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7OvU5JIcI

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Nah. She's mank, bra.

They look like they just got signed to do a decongestant commercial. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
They look like they just got signed to do a decongestant commercial.

Donald Noory

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
Ha!  Beto "Beta Boy" O'Rourke.

If he looks like a wimp and is a commie, he must be good.   ;D

Ha ha keep laughing. He's the only potential candidate polling in double digits, besides Biden and Sanders. Still early though.

Wimp? Hmm..guess you think tiny fists tRump is a tough guy? Ruth Bader Ginsburg could kick tRump's ass. Hell, remember when Joe Biden grabbed him and took him outside and whipped his ass? Bwahahaha.