George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2019, 11:09:57 PM
BINGO!
Yep Noory opened tonight's show with reporting on Stanton Friedman, saying it was ironic that he was both his first and last interview (at his Ohio event last weekend)

Stanton Friedman at George Noory's Live Stage Show in Columbus, Ohio, May 11, 2019. Pictured (l to r): Stanton, Tom Danheiser, Mary Ann Winkowski, George Noory, Lori Wagner, and Jim Harold.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2019, 11:12:46 PM
Yep Noory opened tonight's show with reporting on Stanton Friedman, saying it was ironic that he was both his first and last interview (at his Ohio event last weekend)

Stanton Friedman at George Noory's Live Stage Show in Columbus, Ohio, May 11, 2019. Pictured (l to r): Stanton, Tom Danheiser, Mary Ann Winkowski, George Noory, Lori Wagner, and Jim Harold.

Nice picture, Thanks!

(well, Tommee and George are looking a bit rough, but other than that...)

Jojo

Thank you for the photo!  And that would be, George's first interview, but Stanton's last interview.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2019, 11:05:28 PM
Noory will undoubtedly mention again that Stanton Friedman was his first interview when he first started broadcasting decades ago...

Not only that, he repeated it again just now.

Epaphroditus

Noory with an interesting guest with an interesting subject but instead we get the paid actors as callers derailing the show .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 15, 2019, 01:05:25 AM
Noory with an interesting guest with an interesting subject but instead we get the paid actors as callers derailing the show .

I totally enjoyed listening to the guest.

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on May 14, 2019, 10:32:14 PM
I hope we all take some moments to really be present, and appreciate our lives and lifestyles, deeply. Have you ever REALLY looked at your family member's face, really LOOKED? Do your pets know you love them? Could you actually describe what side she has that spot or stripe on? What color are her eyes? Does your pet know that you'll put its older needs first when you're tired? When it's energetic - do you stop what you are doing and go with the immediate inclination to play? It won't bring it up again later, it'll be winding down for bed, based on the length of the day. Don't wish your life away.

For many people, the decades seem short and fleeting. Better to know it and plan your character accordingly. Unless you are one of the blessed people whose lives go more slowly.

How much bitterness we should set aside.  Why feel sorry for yourself when you could spend that energy really living life to the fullest you are able. If an issue is not going to matter in five years, let it go soon.  If it will matter in five years, then do something about it today and take the fork in the road while you still have enough years for the path to be meaningful.

These are all good questions, and its helpful advice.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 14, 2019, 09:53:35 PM
I’m thinking the epitaph on his tombstone will be Oh, jeeze!
LOL.  "Here's whut's happeneen.."

Jojo

Does anyone else think it was wrong of George to play Frank Sinatra's "My Way"?

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

I just get the feeling he wasn't playing it for Stanton.  Gee. 

ItsOver

Because it's always about Jorch.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2019, 02:43:37 AM
These are all good questions, and its helpful advice.
I enlarged my screen and now see that your Barbie is not looking through a monocular.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2019, 12:28:06 AM
Not only that, he repeated it again just now.

And managed to clumsily say that he was the last person to interview Friedman ‘when he passed on just now’.

The Curse Of Joorch Noory. Hoffa...Friedman....

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2019, 03:41:35 AM
LOL.  "Here's whut's happeneen.."

‘What’s next for meeee?’

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 15, 2019, 09:24:09 AM
And managed to clumsily say that he was the last person to interview Friedman ‘when he passed on just now’.

The Curse Of Joorch Noory. Hoffa...Friedman....

He's stroking his sense of personal significance again and if he doesn't stop it it's going to effect his speech.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2019, 11:11:32 AM
He's stroking his sense of personal significance again and if he doesn't stop it it's going to effect his speech.

Or he'll go blind.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2019, 11:11:32 AM

George Senda would be proud.

ItsOver

And as expected, the typical Noory "tribute" for Stanton on Friday, AKA "Come on, Tommee, we're outta here!  Turkee sammiches or IHOP?"

DATE
Friday - May 17, 2019
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Mark Anthony
Mark Anthony, the "Psychic Lawyer," is a medium who specializes in communication with spirits. He'll update his work on haunted real estate listings and how disclosure of paranormal activity can affect the marketability of a property. He'll also talk about the increase in shared near-death-experiences, and deathbed visions. Followed by Open Lines, and a special tribute to the late Stanton Friedman in the second half.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2019, 05:52:36 PM
And as expected, the typical Noory "tribute" for Stanton on Friday, AKA "Come on, Tommee, we're outta here!  Turkee sammiches or IHOP?"

DATE
Friday - May 17, 2019
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Mark Anthony
Mark Anthony, the "Psychic Lawyer," is a medium who specializes in communication with spirits. He'll update his work on haunted real estate listings and how disclosure of paranormal activity can affect the marketability of a property. He'll also talk about the increase in shared near-death-experiences, and deathbed visions. Followed by Open Lines, and a special tribute to the late Stanton Friedman in the second half.
At one point I thought I could find a Bar reference to the "Psychic Lawyer" but I can't now. Honestly I'm not even sure if I found or if it was still active. For some reason I thought/vaguely-recollect in was in Washington, not FLA or Federal Courts. But I could be totally wrong and never found" anything or thinking of another guest who had some professional license but talked about other subjects as "expert." I've always wondered how that would work, much like the "witch lawyer" that has been a guest. Do they tell their clients this? Does the Court support this? Do other attorneys in the case bring this up?
ps: I could've been a post-invasion run to get turkey sammiches that did Stanton in!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 06:01:55 PM

...ps: I could've been a post-invasion run to get turkey sammiches that did Stanton in!
I didn't think of that angle.  Did Stanton join Jorch and Tommee in a post-Columbus food orgy?  A huge late night meal of the type favored by Tommee couldn't be good.

Juan

George didn’t feed him pizza rolls did he? Maybe Stanton died from a burned little flapper thing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 15, 2019, 06:22:47 PM
George didn’t feed him pizza rolls did he? Maybe Stanton died from a burned little flapper thing.
Evil Jorch. ;)

http://youtu.be/1914eEHOZPw

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2019, 06:26:43 PM
Evil Jorch. ;)

The details in that video, along with Norry's narration of the life-changing story, are a true work of art. 

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2019, 06:26:43 PM
Evil Jorch. ;)

That still makes me laugh, after all this time.

I should be ashamed of myself,  I know.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2019, 07:38:48 PM

If it makes your conscience feel better- laugh at the art and DETAIL in the video and the funny retelling by Norry and the fact that he was ok and still making $$ from mist-tunnel owning, cash and asset hemorrhaging company.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 07:40:47 PM
If it makes your conscience feel better- laugh at the art and DETAIL in the video and the funny retelling by Norry and the fact that he was ok and still making $$ from mist-tunnel owning, cash and asset hemorrhaging company.

Yes, yes of COURSE.  It's the artwork.   ;D

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2019, 07:38:48 PM

Ah, no. Not at all, Brig. Thank you, IO. A delight to be reacquainted with this. Perfectly put together: the animated cartoon style precisely complimenting the cartoon buffoonery of Joorch’s bizarre re-telling of his encounter with ‘scorching pizza stuff’. And all because he’s too fucking dumb to read the instructions which you know will advise to ‘let stand’ before eating.