• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bigchucka

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

That's what I somewhat look forward too.  That and...  Hey, Art and I are on the same page...

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 27, 2017, 02:12:47 AM

...(And as much as I like to joke about the "George gets it" statement, because it makes me laugh- is there really anybody out there who is still butt hurt over it?  I think we all found out in time that the only thing that "George gets" is a big, fat cheque and a job that he cannot be fired from.)
Yep.  I am hoping, though, Bell comes back again to quit, so we can get one more incompetent show host for the night.  I like things you can count on.  Right, Tommee?

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on July 27, 2017, 12:46:33 PM
Art Bell: The First Transgender Paranormal Radio Host

🌈🌈🌈

Big Ass Tiddies!

but he can't join the military. 

paladin1991

Quote from: bigchucka on July 27, 2017, 01:31:14 PM
That's what I somewhat look forward too.  That and...  Hey, Art and I are on the same page...

Chucka!  Shit howdy boy.  Glad to see you're still amongst the erect.  Been too long.  Hope all is well with you, Bubba.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 27, 2017, 12:46:33 PM
Art Bell: The First Transgender Paranormal Radio Host

🌈🌈🌈

Big Ass Tiddies!

recuf, two days ago
I was going to post that maybe some fucker took rekcuf and fucked him up. I was going of course to blame Amy for it.
And here you are alive.
She/Amy is still mad at you that you deprived her of a shaver (and other battery operated devices)while keeping her in your basement
and that she grew that massive real bush because of you and that you took that famous now picture and apparently promised her
that you would talk to bobo17 to ask him
to talk to Art to kick that Chinese bitch Heather Wong/Wade out and to make you AMY the Queen of the 24 hours Radio.
name it:   "AMY On The RADIO - LISTENER On The ADGE" 

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on July 27, 2017, 02:02:38 PM
Yep.  I am hoping, though, Bell comes back again to quit, so we can get one more incompetent show host for the night.  I like things you can count on.  Right, Tommee?

So Tommie is 100% trany bitch in love with Norry, ready to protect George and his $500K/year hosting gig.
Art I think we got the stalker.
ART BELL, Can I get the $20,000 reward that you promised.

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 27, 2017, 10:36:46 PM
So Tommie is 100% trany bitch in love with Norry, ready to protect George and his $500K/year hosting gig.
Art I think we got the stalker.
ART BELL, Can I get the $20,000 reward that you promised.

Art Bell,
I WIL GIVE $10K OF THAT $20K REWARD THAT YOU PROMISED ART BELL. -I WILL GIVE IT TO BELLGAB.
I WILL DO THE SPILT SINCE YOU ARE TOO CHEAP AND HAVE NO REAL BALLS.
art bell YOU ONLY POST HERE IF YOU NEED SOMETHING FROM US.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ZaZa

Quote from: someguy on July 26, 2017, 09:41:28 AM
this place will never change it's a real shithole
someguy,
does that make you a turd?

Jackstar

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". [...] I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all.

Clear as crystal.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

Clear as crystal.

Jackstar are you also saying that you remember ... differently ??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

Dude, give it up. You're out of your league here.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

You are underestimating me good Doc.
I'm always on top of things. Just my not so perfect English is the obstacle, but even tho I'm toppling giants even with my shitty English grammar.
Have faith good Doc. Time will prove that I'M GUIDED BY RIGHTEOUSNESS.  8)   

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up?

I have a theory:  Out of those many years broadcasting to millions upon millions of listeners you ended up earning a few truly mentally ill "fans", who now call this place home.  The good ol' fans who used to come here have mostly moved on because there's not much new to talk about with you being off the air.  Those mentally ill "fans" (like lucifer, obviously) are now on Bellgab essentially talking to themselves in endless circles, and even just making up the most hateful shit they can post because they have absolutely no mental stability, no life, and no idea how to properly use the internet. 

The internet is a wonderful tool for the sharing of precious information, but for these mentally ill assholes they spoil it for us all by flooding our bandwidth with endless nonsensical hatred (just like CNN, actually!).

P.S. Was Terrence your favorite guest? I have always assumed he's in the top 3 or so because you always seemed so happily eager to interview him, those were some of the best.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 12:57:49 PM
You are underestimating me good Doc.
I'm always on top of things. Just my not so perfect English is the obstacle, but even tho I'm toppling giants even with my shitty English grammar.
Have faith good Doc. Time will prove that I'M GUIDED BY RIGHTEOUSNESS.  8)

Yeah but some of the people you choose to focus that on is kind of baffling. Why Jackstar, Gunny and Kid? These are some of Bellgab's finest and it seems misplaced. Take issue with some of their points if you must but you seem to be on a mission to incessantly troll them for some reason I don't understand. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 28, 2017, 10:29:50 PM
I have a theory:  Out of those many years broadcasting to millions upon millions of listeners you ended up earning a few truly mentally ill "fans", who now call this place home.  The good ol' fans who used to come here have mostly moved on because there's not much new to talk about with you being off the air.  Those mentally ill "fans" (like lucifer, obviously) are now on Bellgab essentially talking to themselves in endless circles, and even just making up the most hateful shit they can post because they have absolutely no mental stability, no life, and no idea how to properly use the internet. 

The internet is a wonderful tool for the sharing of precious information, but for these mentally ill assholes they spoil it for us all by flooding our bandwidth with endless nonsensical hatred (just like CNN, actually!).

P.S. Was Terrence your favorite guest? I have always assumed he's in the top 3 or so because you always seemed so happily eager to interview him, those were some of the best.

Before Hitler rounded up the Jew he rounded up the mentally ill. Sig heil!

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 12:51:59 AM
Yeah but some of the people you choose to focus that on is kind of baffling. Why Jackstar, Gunny and Kid? These are some of Bellgab's finest and it seems misplaced. Take issue with some of their points if you must but you seem to be on a mission to incessantly troll them for some reason I don't understand.

I honestly don't troll anybody here, I just answer their posts, so how you determine what is trolling what just posting.
Maybe because of the style of my English that adds to the exotic edge that some blunt people don't have the creativity to react to it.
And if they insult me that's OK ?? right ??
but when I post something edgy to dish out to them that's trolling ?? right??

I just want to understand the play fields ...

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

Please help me understand what I said here so insulting to or about Jackstar.
I honestly don't understand why you gave such response to my post ??
It was just silly joke on Jackstar who is using that line quite often... "I remember differently"

?? ?? ??  ??? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 01:11:43 AM
Please help me understand what I said here so insulting to or about Jackstar.
I honestly don't understand why you gave such response to my post ??
It was just silly joke on Jackstar who is using that line quite often... "I remember differently"

?? ?? ??  ??? ::)

I wasn't responding to that post in particular. I just noticed that you always seem to be going after Jack and some others here lately and wondered why. Anyway, no biggie. Perhaps things were said in posts to you by them that I didn't read. Me and my bridge-building attempts.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 01:18:19 AM
I wasn't responding to that post in particular. I just noticed that you always seem to be going after Jack and some others here lately and wondered why. Anyway, no biggie. Perhaps things were said in posts to you by them that I didn't read. Me and my bridge-building attempts.  ::)

Thanks for answering.
It just happens that few extras started to jab at me so I'm responding to their posts.
Even when I "go" after someone I don't insult them filthy, the way they do it to me.
And I don't know if it's noticeable but when they jab at me in a Non Filthy way, I respond happy, joke with them,
give them compliments if post was funny or with good substance, -examples of that are plentiful, even yesterday about SredniVash
in Falkies thread.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 09:42:48 PM
that was witty SirVa. Lol !!
you see you can do it.
I think I snapped you back to being beneficial to Bellgab again.

Hey PEOPLE LOOK ~ I MADE SredniVashtar GREAT AGAIN  ;) :) Lol

ZaZa

I also realize that my newest "acquisitions" the username & avatar don't have the fuzzy warm feeling. Especially the avatar, but hey
it is what it is.
you might think that with that username and avatar I would be very filthy in my posts, but strangely there are those here
who have nice warm names & avatars who go ape quite often and post filth that adds to the negative "ambiance" of this place.

And I said couple of weeks ago, some of you are barking at the wrong tree.
I'm "fighting" lone fight, but slowly more Bellgabbers starting to see the other side of the coin.
And realize that I'm not their enemy, I just have different set of morals and I'm not hiding that just to be fake and fit inn.
There are some here who also stand their ground, but my "lucking" is my English or rather luck of it. And that is putting me in that strange spot.

If I had to be fake polite and not speak out my feelings and my mind in order to be accepted here, I rather drink my own urine and eat my buggers and my ear wax.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

Remember he tried getting jackstar banned and arrested for being a "pedo". It was pretty vicious and slanderous of theone to say that.

ZaZa

Remember that was because Jackstar put picture in his avatar of a (?) 3 years old boy totally naked with his privets visible.
And MV had to go and remove it from Jackstar's avatar. 
That's the rest of the story you low life.

***EDIT
I have that screen shot of THAT JACKSTAR'S PEDO AVATAR but I don't feel like looking for it.
good try dummy but you are too stupid to trick me... you don't have the IQ needed to keep up with me, LOL

luicfer6G6

hmm theone has no proof of his unjust accusations that he leveled on  jackstar.

indigoo

I saw Art's Facebook about tuning in tonight to MITD and for a second I thought he returned...
:o

I've been out of the loop for a while. I mean, he hasn't, right?

luicfer6G6

Quote from: indigoo on July 29, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
I saw Art's Facebook about tuning in tonight to MITD and for a second I thought he returned...
:o

I've been out of the loop for a while. I mean, he hasn't, right?

Nah Art only did one show last year.

ZaZa

Stalker keeps Art in check. Bwahaha ha ha ha ha ha 8)

BTW, I have almost full box of firecrackers left, only one firecracker was used from it.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 01:55:14 AM

I drink my own urine and eat my buggers and my ear wax. I blow yaks.  I blow service men in dark alleys.  My ass is a 24 hour service center.  It services anyone, 24/7/365. 
I am.......A TROLL

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 29, 2017, 07:51:20 PM
Troll
Cheesy McSqueezy - do you suck cock much ??

you know your ass Cheesy McSqueezy must be very jealous of your mouth
because your mouth produces more shit than your ass.

you are getting boring and very ineffective with posting this "troll" silliness, you only polluting the forum, making visually unattractive.
If you were in the Military they would made you to peel potatoes all day, every day, -no action for you you human 'defect'