• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 07:36:36 AM
Who cares if his head got busted open like a cantaloupe? He wasn't a good President. He wasn't a good man.

Then, they ought not to have lied to me about it.

There will be consequences.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

Then, they ought not to have lied to me about it.

There will be consequences.

They didn't lie to you about it. You weren't born yet. They lied to your Grandmother.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

uproarious bellylaugh

What if you do prove he was killed by the CIA or something and then you get to stand there and say the CIA did it and nothing happens; everyone keeps going about their business and it's all just one big LE SIGH! That would be pretty not exciting! EX: "HEY! BUDDY!" "HEY WHAT?" "NOTHIN'." *kicks dirty around*

Swishypants

Allow me to end the JFK nonsense for you all. First of all, Kennedy was a shit-bag. Second, he didn't do anything for any Americans' bottom-line except look good in a suit. He won a genetic lottery and had a good tailor: Film at 11! Additionally, the only thing "solving" it would do is prove to the world that political intrigue and assassinations happen. I think they might already know; can't be sure. If you can't nab the people who did it while they are alive, and have power that can be taken away from them, you missed the opportunity. Few if any potential participants from that era are alive and none of them that are have any power to take anymore. HE'S DEAD JIM! ~fin. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 08:44:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1UcxQg0-c

Don't rub the lamp, unless you're ready for the genieD'Jinni.

There is no trick to it. What I laid out is stone cold fact and nobody can out-maneuver it.  The JFK nerds jumped the shark 25 years ago. Get a smoking gun! Nobody cares! If it was a crime, it was pulled off perfectly and they laughed and had great lives and died and got away scot-free. It's too late now for any amount of proof to achieve anything what-so-ever.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 09:01:12 AM
It's too late now for any amount of proof to achieve anything what-so-ever.

Arguable.

Swishypants

My family worked for the Hunt Brothers incidentally. We cracked that Irish Egg GOOD! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 09:26:52 AM
My family worked for the Hunt Brothers incidentally. We cracked that Irish Egg GOOD! :)

And by that you mean your mom "serviced" them?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 11:48:24 AM
And by that you mean your mom "serviced" them?  ???

In this context that would be a euphemism for assassination with a rifle to the head of a sitting U.S. President. Do you think before you do this or do you just rage into a puddle of water and then go for it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 12:28:09 PM
In this context that would be a euphemism for assassination with a rifle to the head of a sitting U.S. President. Do you think before you do this or do you just rage into a puddle of water and then go for it?

I'm so scared. Come get me, tough guy! I'll expect you...never.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 12:29:48 PM
I'm so scared. Come get me, tough guy! I'll expect you...never.  ;D

Stop offering me your butt. You're not in prison anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Stop offering me your butt. You're not in prison anymore.

More bluster from Captain Bullshit.  ::)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 07:36:36 AM
He was a crooked, womanizing, lying Politician. I've never understood why people believe in the myth of "Camelot." It's all predicated upon him being considered handsome and his wife beautiful. Economically everything the US was enjoying at the time was the result of WWII and the Eisenhower Administration. Who cares if his head got busted open like a cantaloupe? He wasn't a good President. He wasn't a good man. The entire lament for JFK is the echo of your grandmothers masturbation fantasies and nothing more.

He is the one who escalated the Vietnam War, decided to pull out and go yachting - leaving our allies to die at the Bay of Pigs, projected weakness which encouraged the Soviets to install the missiles in Cuba, hired his brother at the Justice Dept to keep an eye on investigation into his dirty work, wiretapped Martin Kuther King.  He didn't mind being in the same party as the southern racists who were filibustering the Civil Rights Acts, and picked one of them to be his VP.  Quite the record for someone that wasn't in office very long.

I wonder why the lesser Kennedy, ''Teddy'', couldn't have been shot as well.  He damaged the country far more than they ever would have.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 07:01:37 AM
I support the killing of JFK.

I got to admit that the man who shot President Kennedy, Lee Oswald, I don't know exactly where â€" what he thought he was doing, but I got to admit honestly that I too â€" I saw some of myself in him. I don't think it would have gone â€" I don't think it could go that far. But I got to stand up and say I saw things that he felt, in me â€" not to go that far and shoot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 23, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
I got to admit that the man who shot President Kennedy, Lee Oswald, I don't know exactly where â€" what he thought he was doing, but I got to admit honestly that I too â€" I saw some of myself in him. I don't think it would have gone â€" I don't think it could go that far. But I got to stand up and say I saw things that he felt, in me â€" not to go that far and shoot.

Don't give up! One day I'm sure you'll be the psychopath you've always wanted to be.  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
Don't give up! One day I'm sure you'll be the psychopath you've always wanted to be.  ;D

You've got a lot of nerve to say you've got a helping hand to lend, you just want to be on the side that's winning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 23, 2017, 02:51:39 PM
You've got a lot of nerve to say you've got a helping hand to lend, you just want to be on the side that's winning right.

FIFY ;)

BTW, I know that it's Dylan so please, spare me the usual pedantics.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 02:53:57 PM
FIFY ;)

BTW, I know that it's Dylan so please, spare me the usual pedantics.  :D

Put your makeup on
Fix your hair up pretty
and meet me tonight
in Atlantic City

Swishypants

You sound like United States DIA material to me Sir! I have this little weekend place in Florida. The CIA are a bunch of nerds! Would you like to come down next summer for say, 3 Months? ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 02:37:10 PM

RED TEAM GO! RED TEAM GO! Suck it FED! You can't touch my people! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jackstar

I got to admit honestly that I too â€" I saw some of myself in him.

Did you also get married on April 31st?

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

Did you also get married on April 31st?

No, but they say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy.  She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me.

Swishypants

You guys figured out who really killed him and how you're going to find them and make them pay yet? Maybe kill an already deadman and make him double-dead, or grab the CIA by the ear and make them grovel at your feet? I'm rooting for ya! You're very powerful!  Grandma couldn't ever masturbate in the laundry room the same way again after that pretty man died! Someone has to suffer! Everyone under 60 demands JUSTICE!!! Make them rue the day boys!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 12:09:44 AM
You guys figured out who really killed him and how you're going to find them and make them pay yet? [...] Make them rue the day boys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weFGUQoTDu0

The soup is fucking ten dollars.