• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Nebraska888

The preview of this Sunday night's program with Knapp sounds very promising......can't wait!

IT`S KNAPP NIGHT!!

YES!!!

That is all....carry on.

Nebraska888

I KNOW!!!!!  AND, HIS TOPIC SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!

I'm taking a nap so I can stay up and listen to the entire program. ;)

ItsOver

Agreed.  I had to go the C2C site to check it out.

New Zealand TalesSun 01-20 Joining George Knapp, New Zealand broadcaster and author, Ray Waru (book link), will discuss bizarre and intriguing stories from New Zealand archives - thousands of boxes that contain weird treasures and secrets. These include records of secret tsunami-causing weapons, grisly exhibits from murder trials, and famous New Zealand UFO sightings.
First Hour: Star of the Science Channel'sMeteorite Men, Geoff Notkin, will discuss his adventures across four continents in search of rare and valuable space rocks.

Doomed

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 18, 2013, 06:49:53 AM
The preview of this Sunday night's program with Knapp sounds very promising......can't wait!
Yep, and as expected, Knapp did a fine job. Better yet, he scored, not one, but two guests new to C2C. New guests! This is something the boneheaded weekday host cant seem to do. It also shows that there are potential guests out there waiting to be on the radio.
This was a pleasant surprise indeed. No stupid voices, slobbering, mis-pronounciations, dumb jokes, sh!tcan bumper music...

Nebraska888

Quote from: Doomed on January 21, 2013, 04:36:47 AM
Yep, and as expected, Knapp did a fine job. Better yet, he scored, not one, but two guests new to C2C. New guests! This is something the boneheaded weekday host cant seem to do. It also shows that there are potential guests out there waiting to be on the radio.
This was a pleasant surprise indeed. No stupid voices, slobbering, mis-pronounciations, dumb jokes, sh!tcan bumper music...

Another great night of Knapp! 

Another good show, worth listening too again.

Nebraska888

Knapp knows what he is doing......and, he does it so well.   Noory, take some lessons!!! 

This Sunday's show sounds great can't wait!

"ufologist Grant Cameron will discuss his analysis of government leaks into the classified world of UFOs." it does sound good.

Sleepwalker

Sunday night, Knapp Night, is the only night I listen to Coast to Coast AM on purpose.  It's nice to listen to a show hosted by an intelligent, rational human being. 

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 20, 2013, 11:17:40 AM
IT`S KNAPP NIGHT!!

YES!!!

That is all....carry on.

This sums things up so well it was worth repeating.

Nebraska888

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 27, 2013, 06:23:25 PM
This sums things up so well it was worth repeating.

I AGREE.......IT'S KNAPP NIGHT!  WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

ItsOver

Yes....take a nap so you can stay-up for Knapp.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on January 27, 2013, 07:31:00 PM
Yes....take a nap so you can stay-up for Knapp.

I intend to do just that!

ufogadfly

Also looking forward to another good one from my favorite host.

This is MY kind of show. I like Dolan, as he takes a level-headed, logical approach to the UFO subject. A very solid researcher, as well. And Knapp knows how to keep things rolling. Good stuff!

ziznak

Funky already has this one up.  I woke up at 4am turned it one for like a commercial break and then woke back up at like 6 to hear whatever crap WAEB has on in the morning.  I'm throwing it on now.  I take it the show was interesting as usual?

Morgus

This was a TRUE new classic show with George Knapp on UFOs, even included a surprise half-hour interview with John Lear last night.

LeslieV

Yes another excellent program by George Knapp.  Knapp at his worst is better than noodle brain at his best.  Oh wait, sorry George Knapp, you would have to be worst than worst than worst to have a day that will equal a noodle brain good day.   :)

CrabbyOld Bat

Would love a radio show with Art and Knapp splitting the hosting duties. Art does M, W & F. Knapp does T, Th & Sa. They both get Sundays off so they can read message board posts and emails. And trash Snorge anonymously.

ItsOver

Too bad mush mouth returns tonight to continue his quest for seeking the bottom of radio broadcasting's Mel's Hole.  :-[

Morgus

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 28, 2013, 05:55:59 PM
Would love a radio show with Art and Knapp splitting the hosting duties. Art does M, W & F. Knapp does T, Th & Sa. They both get Sundays off so they can read message board posts and emails. And trash Snorge anonymously.
unfortunately Knapp's TV daytime job prevents him from hosting more than a couple Sundays a month and maybe a Noory fill-in one extra night once or twice a year.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Morgus on January 28, 2013, 04:34:33 PM
This was a TRUE new classic show with George Knapp on UFOs, even included a surprise half-hour interview with John Lear last night.

Yep, it was an awesome program.......typical Knapp......just the best!!!! He is great!

I dread tonight as Noory returns to irritate the #$!@#$!#$@ out of me.

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 28, 2013, 01:26:28 AM
This is MY kind of show. I like Dolan, as he takes a level-headed, logical approach to the UFO subject. A very solid researcher, as well. And Knapp knows how to keep things rolling. Good stuff!

I agree 110%!

ItsOver

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 28, 2013, 09:26:39 PM

Yep, it was an awesome program.......typical Knapp......just the best!!!! He is great!

I dread tonight as Noory returns to irritate the #$!@#$!#$@ out of me.

PremRat dangles the carrot in front of us last night and throws the rotten banana at us tonight.  :P

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on January 28, 2013, 09:34:13 PM

PremRat dangles the carrot in front of us last night and throws the rotten banana at us tonight.  :P

Absolutely..........FRUSTRATING AS HELL.

Sardondi

It seems the ever-widening (-deepening?) consensus is that PremRad messed up big time in not throwing so much money at Knapp that he simply had to take the C2C hosting job. Just imagine how different things would have been. Or maybe even still could be...

Eddie Coyle

Choosing a local  TV news gig over a national forum on radio? Speaks volumes about radio as far as I can tell.

Here's the upside. IF Noory could ever get a real TV show, he'd be gone in a flash.