• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

McPhallus

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 24, 2013, 01:53:58 AM
       My avatar is a wink and nod toward them. Pathetic and lonely are fitting descriptions.

Then again, my avatar is also a tribute to corpulence,hirsutism, burning out an early age and fondness for cheap wines.

Let's not forget Oja Kodar.

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on January 24, 2013, 07:36:39 AM
Yo mcphallus i think Tbirds calling you out!!!
http://kedw.createaforum.com/coastgab-com/a-debate-between-mcphallus-and-t-bird/

I gotta say looking at him talk to himself on that forum had me laughing the morning away

I love the Thunderdome option in the poll.  It's sad the things some people do in an attempt to make themselves seem important.

Elflord

If Art comes back, I hope that he puts George in the poor house.

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

I hope he is exiled to Hawaii.  Ido think we just dont know, but he is already doing shows from there.

FortRock

SOURCES...SOURCES...SOURCES:
The Scorpion Army Broadcast Station in the 8MhZ Band HF has spoken. And so has the Long-Lost Las Vegas Source is whispering, Art Bell WILL return! KDWN is going to flame the desert with the Voice Of The Master, Commanding General Of The Scorpion Army, King Of The Desert Of The Sea! The World will come ablaze soon with the Voice Of The Savior from Blind And Dumb Lazerus Of The Redbird/Ram King. Prepare the South for the Mastery of WSM, and Art's legion of Country Music Industry Sions. The Home Voice of "The Portland Source" KEX turns Water's Land into the flamepit of the George BBQ. Because we're on a Navajo Indian Trail with KTNN, on the way to the prerequisite of the BBQ, the Ram Bull must be slaughtered in Burbank of course at KFI. The BBQ will have chain stores in Chicago with WGN, and NYC at WABC! All Rise The Emperor Of The Airwaves, Art Bell, where Premire is not the solution!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: FortRock on January 25, 2013, 11:58:46 PM
The Scorpion Army Broadcast Station in the 8MhZ Band HF has spoken. And so has the Long-Lost Las Vegas Source is whispering, Art Bell WILL return! KDWN is going to flame the desert with the Voice Of The Master, Commanding General Of The Scorpion Army, King Of The Desert Of The Sea! The World will come ablaze soon with the Voice Of The Savior from Blind And Dumb Lazerus Of The Redbird/Ram King. Prepare the South for the Mastery of WSM, and Art's legion of Country Music Industry Sions. The Home Voice of "The Portland Source" KEX turns Water's Land into the flamepit of the George BBQ. Because we're on a Navajo Indian Trail with KTNN, on the way to the prerequisite of the BBQ, the Ram Bull must be slaughtered in Burbank of course at KFI. The BBQ will have chain stores in Chicago with WGN, and NYC at WABC! All Rise The Emperor Of The Airwaves, Art Bell, where Premire is not the solution!

Just here to check the meter...

McPhallus

You know, now that you've returned and the Trainwreck show is back, you now have a chance to be a guest or call in.  And the next show is Saturday evening.  If you have the guts.  Just saying.

Quote from: FortRock on January 25, 2013, 11:58:46 PM

kf5iwe

Quote from: ziznak on January 24, 2013, 07:36:39 AM
Yo mcphallus i think Tbirds calling you out!!!
http://kedw.createaforum.com/coastgab-com/a-debate-between-mcphallus-and-t-bird/

I gotta say looking at him talk to himself on that forum had me laughing the morning away
Youu know, The 2nd Cavalry had a troop Commander, Braxton Bragg. And it had a Quatermaster, Captain Braxton Bragg. Capt Bragg the troop commander exchanged several pieces of correspondence with Quartermaster Capt Bragg about an upcoming troop movement. Troop commander and quartermaster were one and the same. As these were offical reply by endorsement letters, copies went to the Col. commanding the 2nd Cavalry Albert Sidney Johnston. Yes Bragg really did write the letters back and forth to himself.  Col. Johnston was not happy about this crap. Copies of the letters also made there way to Army HQ Washington DC.
On a happier note The CSA made Bragg a Major General. Not everyone could be as smart as Robert E. Lee.

popple

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

Isn't Jorch still in debt from all his failed ventures?? I mean I can't see why he would push his bee on bleef so hard if he wasn't trying to get out of a hole.

ItsOver

I can't imagine Jorch being in debt after successful endeavors such as Cafe Marrakesh and Oasis Bar.  Anything with a theme like Co. William Berry and his exciting secret mission to Marrakesh had to be a money maker.  ::)

"

McPhallus

Let's not forget his incredible contributions as a best-selling author.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 26, 2013, 05:43:53 PM
I can't imagine Jorch being in debt after successful endeavors such as Cafe Marrakesh and Oasis Bar.  Anything with a theme like Co. William Berry and his exciting secret mission to Marrakesh had to be a money maker.  ::)

"

timpate

I think in the end Art has a family. And it's like he said devoting his life to it....Keyword. I wish you could do a one or two night a week show. That would be great. I have all the shows that I want. Enjoying being a father is a job in it's self. Thanks for the show you have done.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: McPhallus on January 26, 2013, 06:06:54 PM
Let's not forget his incredible contributions as a best-selling author.

And his speaking engagements -- or what the rest of us would call inadvertent comedy routines. Dunno if he charges extra to belt out an off-key Elvis tune.

Also, the commission he probably gets for everyone who buys a sponsor's product and tells them "Snorge sent me".

He should be rolling in dough. (Insert favorite doughboy joke here.)

Sardondi

Quote from: kf5iwe on January 26, 2013, 04:20:03 PM
Youu know, The 2nd Cavalry had a troop Commander, Braxton Bragg. And it had a Quatermaster, Captain Braxton Bragg. Capt Bragg the troop commander exchanged several pieces of correspondence with Quartermaster Capt Bragg about an upcoming troop movement. Troop commander and quartermaster were one and the same. As these were offical reply by endorsement letters, copies went to the Col. commanding the 2nd Cavalry Albert Sidney Johnston. Yes Bragg really did write the letters back and forth to himself.  Col. Johnston was not happy about this crap. Copies of the letters also made there way to Army HQ Washington DC.
On a happier note The CSA made Bragg a Major General. Not everyone could be as smart as Robert E. Lee.

And Bragg was one of the indisputably worst commanders the South had, somehow managing to lose what should have been virtually impregnable Lookout Mountain and thus the vital rail-center Chattanooga, as well as somehow snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at Chickamauga. Braxton Bragg was the Confederacy's George Noory; Lee was the Art Bell.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on January 27, 2013, 11:34:58 AM
..... Braxton Bragg was the Confederacy's George Noory; Lee was the Art Bell.

Ouch.  :)   There aren't any reports of Braxton serenading Confederate troops with his rendition of "Dixie" are there?

CrabbyOld Bat

Has anyone here emailed Art within the past 3-4 mos and received a reply?

awguy

Quote from: kingotnw on January 24, 2013, 07:05:54 AM
I was the one who added his post to Wikipedia, and I did in fact reference it. I think it's BS that it was pulled down, but whatever.

Certainly is BS. I just added the following to the Art Bell "Talk" page on wikipedia:

The Art Bell account on coastgab.com is indeed the real Art Bell. The moderator has confirmed his identity two different ways. Please stop reverting this page back to previous versions.

I doubt it will make a difference to the guy who keeps erasing the article edits... but we'll see I guess.

Morgus

Quote from: awguy on January 28, 2013, 08:52:46 AM
Certainly is BS. I just added the following to the Art Bell "Talk" page on wikipedia:

The Art Bell account on coastgab.com is indeed the real Art Bell. The moderator has confirmed his identity two different ways. Please stop reverting this page back to previous versions.

I doubt it will make a difference to the guy who keeps erasing the article edits... but we'll see I guess.

Obviously, Noory has Tommy and his staff working overtime at all those sites to erase any words from Art Bell that might imply he could return and go up against Noory...

Elflord

If you read ALL of the wiki talk page for art bell. They NEED real prove from a news outlet like foxsnews, cnn and/or a newspaper that can be sourced and not from a fan site.

Juan

Quote from: Elflord on January 28, 2013, 07:28:39 PM
If you read ALL of the wiki talk page for art bell. They NEED real prove from a news outlet like foxsnews, cnn and/or a newspaper that can be sourced and not from a fan site.
Thanks, Tommy.

eddie dean

there are facebook quotes on arts wiki page, so why is Arts post on coastgab any different to verify?

The General

If you read ALL of the wiki talk page for art bell...
Why the hell would anyone do THAT?

Art created many a CNN headline back in the day, but I think his only shot of doing so now is a new show announcement (hint, hint ART!)

Elflord

First reason that wiki removed the coastgab.com info about art bell is that anyone can be anyone else on any forum. MV may or may not have proved that the person on coastgab is the "art bell" in question. Second it is easier to prove if the info is correct about art if it comes from a newspaper, t.v., and/or a trade paper. If art is interviewed by someone for example Piers Morgan that he is coming back to the air or the real reason that he left coast. That is easy to prove that it is real. Just remember that not everything thats on the internet is true. I know that many of you out there want the truth. Just becareful where you get the info. If someone knows the real art bell or if the real art bell does reads this, just come out and talk to someone from a major newspaper and/or TV networks. So you can tell the truth, the good, the bad or the ugly. We just want to know the cold hard facts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Elflord on January 29, 2013, 12:06:26 AM
First reason that wiki removed the coastgab.com info about art bell is that anyone can be anyone else on any forum. MV may or may not have proved that the person on coastgab is the "art bell" in question. Second it is easier to prove if the info is correct about art if it comes from a newspaper, t.v., and/or a trade paper. If art is interviewed by someone for example Piers Morgan that he is coming back to the air or the real reason that he left coast. That is easy to prove that it is real. Just remember that not everything thats on the internet is true. I know that many of you out there want the truth. Just becareful where you get the info. If someone knows the real art bell or if the real art bell does reads this, just come out and talk to someone from a major newspaper and/or TV networks. So you can tell the truth, the good, the bad or the ugly. We just want to know the cold hard facts.

previous comments made by art on coastgab have been referenced on his wikipedia page in the past, so i fail to see why this latest reference should be removed due to any sort of inadequacy.  the validity of art's coastgab account has been verified multiple times by multiple people, so that's really no longer even a point of discussion.

Falkie2013

:-\ Shouldn't Ed Dames, Gordon Michael Scallion or John Hogue  or some witch or astrologer be able to foresee whether or not Art will return to the air ?

After all, one would think that they, of all people, would be able to tap into the paranormal ether and be able to tell us.

Has anyone ever done a chart of Snoory, Art or any of the other hosts ?

It might be interesting to see what's in Snoory's chart.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Elflord

MV the main point that I am talking about is that you may have checked it out. But it is hard for the avg person who reads this site to really prove it is the real art bell. I have not meet you in person so if we met in person how do i know that your that MV guy for example. Anyone can be someone else on this forum or any other forum. there just have to be some prove. A fan site is not the best proving that the person in question is real or not.

Elflord

Also with the MTV show catfishing, Many people just want the truth and seeing and hearing Art Bell is just the best because we can use our mark one optical input devices better eye balls to see if it is the real art bell.

The General

Quote from: Elflord on January 29, 2013, 12:26:37 AM
MV the main point that I am talking about is that you may have checked it out. But it is hard for the avg person who reads this site to really prove it is the real art bell. I have not meet you in person so if we met in person how do i know that your that MV guy for example. Anyone can be someone else on this forum or any other forum. there just have to be some prove. A fan site is not the best proving that the person in question is real or not.
How do we know that you are really Elflord?  What if you are really Somatic Hypermutation or Thunderbird?  What if I'm not really a General?  What if Fort Rock is a ladies man?  What if my mom is really my dad?  I think you know what I mean. 

Quote from: Elflord on January 29, 2013, 12:36:51 AM
Also with the MTV show catfishing, Many people just want the truth and seeing and hearing Art Bell is just the best because we can use our mark one optical input devices better eye balls to see if it is the real art bell.

Stop Making Sense Original Trailer