• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 26, 2013, 03:20:39 PM
I think you are right and this is more than an impression, I think it reflects real fear of an Art Bell return.

Even though Art said in his recent post that PremRat offered him a slot but he wouldn't be taking one with them  - "Premiere has offered me a slot anytime I wish.....I do not wish" - I would live to see him change his mind and come back to Coast.

After coming back to replace Mike Siegel, Art said one of the conditions was that commercials be reduced.  How about Art does one or two nights a week on Coast (or whatever he wants) and one of the conditions is George Noory is fired.

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 26, 2013, 03:40:13 PM...How about Art does one or two nights a week on Coast (or whatever he wants) and one of the conditions is George Noory is fired.

Ahhhh. This will be my new going-to-sleep happy thought.

Juan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 26, 2013, 03:40:13 PM
How about Art does one or two nights a week on Coast (or whatever he wants) and one of the conditions is George Noory is fired.
I think we clowns would just bitch about whoever did the other nights.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 26, 2013, 03:40:13 PM
How about Art does one or two nights a week on Coast (or whatever he wants) and one of the conditions is George Noory is fired.

I'm dusting off my Victrola and breaking-out "It's a Wonderful World."

mombird3

It could be the letters and the complaints are getting to the stations. I had to mail mine to this station here because there was no email. I also complained to Premier at the LA location as long as I was writing the letter to this station. I have not heard from General Foods.

ufogadfly

Couple of points re last night's JBW hosting:

Contrary to one or more comments re last night, I thought Wells was very kind to callers and even let a couple of them speak at length (only heard the first 1-1/2 hours, though).

Also, I was, once again, reminded of how many, if not most, fill-in hosts on other shows get their own re-entry intro, e.g. "Now, sitting in for _______here's _______." Certainly was that way when I was doing radio. But now, at least when Wells is on, coming out of the break we hear something like, "This is C2CAM, with me, George Noory." Could this be a sign of Disgeorge or the network trying to keep his name in the forefront as much as possible?

Falkie2013

Later this year I hope to get Photoshop for the Mac & get someone to teach me how to use it.

But I did do this on I haz a cheezeburger.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 26, 2013, 09:27:06 PM
Later this year I hope to get Photoshop for the Mac & get someone to teach me how to use it.

But I did do this on I haz a cheezeburger.

Why don't you just download Gimp? It's opensource and like Photoshop.

Falkie2013

thanks for the tip. I'll d/l it later tonight.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RJ

To the folks that opened up about their parents and coming of age in the 60’s and 70’s.  Thanks that was some real good, touching reading!  And here I thought you were all "haters with no lives living in your parents basement".

McPhallus

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 26, 2013, 05:34:43 PM
I think we clowns would just bitch about whoever did the other nights.

...and you know some people would complain about Art not being as good as when he was the full time host, the topics not being the same, etc....

Meanandnasty

Quote from: RJ on January 26, 2013, 10:22:39 PM
To the folks that opened up about their parents and coming of age in the 60’s and 70’s.  Thanks that was some real good, touching reading!  And here I thought you were all "haters with no lives living in your parents basement".
I beg your pardon, my parents turned the basement into an exercise room, and moved me to an apartment over the remodeled carriage house.  Life is good in the heights.

HAL 9000

Quote from: alien2012 on January 26, 2013, 10:52:22 AMthe line george noory gives about working together as a team after any events of 12/21 is a line he stole straight out of my book. noory is a fraud. I sent him a copy of my book in January 2012 and then he filmed an entire episode of "Ancient Aliens" on the history channel called "The Time Travelers" quoting word for word out of my book and claiming these ideas as his own. you can read the entire story and also the chapter from my book about Darwins Theory which noory quoted word for word in this episode. you will also see proof that I sent him a copy of my book before this episode was filmed. my book was published in May of 2011 one year before the Ancient Aliens episode was released. www.george-noory.com

Dear Dick:

You are quite the prolific author. Your three books:

Aliens, 12.21.2012, Time Travel and Us... The connection (67 pages)
    Statements From The Stooges. Quotes by Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi (31 pages)
    Hillbilly to English Translation Dictionary (19 pages)
Amazon links:
http://tinyurl.com/b9c4qwd
http://tinyurl.com/afkgnad
http://tinyurl.com/bklk4yu

Would seem to make for riveting reading - the kind you can't put down until you're done. Or something.

You also have websites promoting 20lb. weight loss in 20 days: www.20DayCrash.com, www.passthecdltest.com on how to pass the Commercial Driver's License Federal test for only $4.99, and the now defunct helpreverendrick.com seeking PayPal donations. I also noticed you're an ordained minister (1987-present) in the Universal Life Church - well Jiminy Crickets! That's the same place I was ordained after watching a Phil Donahue show back in the 70s. Mailed in a self-addressed stamped envelope and voila! I was now ordained.

On the Noory site you referenced, you linked to a portion of the book for us to read. Quite honestly Dick, it is so rife with basic grammar and spelling errors, it is difficult to make it all the way through.

On a forum about books where new authors can introduce themselves, you say, "I am a new author looking for places to have my latest book reviewed and am not afraid of a little criticism!" (reference: www.tinyurl.com/9wjw7eq)

OK, how can I put this... gently. Reverend Dick, I think that we all have special needs gifts that we can share, but I'm afraid that writing is not one of your talents. As one ULC minister to another, take heed my brother, and give up authorship. Please.

I know it's really, really long, but here's the sample you proved in your Noory link: (© Richard Nivens)

QuoteDarwin and his Theory

Darwin was on the right track but his theory was a little flawed. Darwin discovered that man was evolving but their seemed to be something missing, his missing link theory. Darwin theorized that man was indeed evolving and around 10,000 years ago suddenly become much more evolved with any apparent reason or explanation. He was half right. It was actually around 8,000 years ago which would have been around 6,000 BC. Man was evolving at a normal rate and becoming what we might be today but without help it would have taken us another 2,500 years to be what we are today. In other words, we would not be what we are today in our development until the year 4,500 AD or so without help from the travelers.

A little over 8,000 years ago the travelers, in their year 2018 when they discovered the new fuel comprised of gold and hydrogen they needed to mine gold most of Earths gold but it had already been mined from the original travelers of 2036. The travelers of 2036 also discovered the new fuel and went back to the days of the Bible around 15 BC to mine the gold. Read a few passages in the Bible such as the book of Ezekiel and you will find they clearly describe air ships coming from the heavens and assumed they were gods. Ezekiel describes a helicopter ascending from the heavens only to pick him up and take him to faraway lands where men had a different appearance and spoke in different tongues (languages).

By now it is 2021 in our year and the travelers, now using the new fuel have developed a new travel machine that can travel endlessly backwards but still not forward with the exception of their return from a backward trip. They target 6,225 BC and begin work. These new machines can transport up to three travelers. Their first trip lands them in what we know as Egypt and they are immediately welcomed as gods. The humans they encounter are underdeveloped and the travelers need them to mine the gold but they seem unable to learn basic commands. The travelers spend many days learning about these underdeveloped humans and find them very interesting knowing they are themselves from the past.  The travelers return home with their newly found information.

After just a few short days the new world order decides to send back three travel ships each having three travelers to three different destinations but the same date and time. The destinations are Egypt, Peru and southern Mexico where they will meet the Mayan Nation. Why these areas? Because they are gold rich areas. The mission of these three crews is to begin genetic mutation. They must speed up the evolution process. They need these primitive species to mine the gold for them. The travel machines cannot transport equipment so human labor is needed. After just 14 days the travelers have implanted hundreds of these primitive women with DNA from human donors from the future. The seed is now planted and they leave.

The travelers return home for just one day and then reset their machines for two hundred years after their last visit. They return to find the majority of the humans have developed beyond their expectations. They have learned languages, three different languages for three separate geographical areas but they had progressed over a thousand years in just two hundred due to the genetic altering. Each travel machine is returned to the year 2021 with only one traveler so that they may return two more every few minutes. They need many travelers to teach the new breed of humans how to mine the gold needed for the travelers and their future civilization. The process has begun. The travelers are once again changing our future.

Eventually in the year 6,011 BC more and more travelers are sent to more areas of the Earth to mine more gold. Reading the Bible you will find that it describes many gods but the Ten Commandments claims one god. If you do very little research you will find that all of these ancient civilizations around the world each had between one and seven gods. Seven seems to be the most popular number because the travelers brought three on each trip leaving one extra and one returning to gather more travelers to deliver to other destinations. Seven Gods. The book of Prophecies says that seven will rule the Earth in reference to the seven travelers left to rule and teach the mining process. When the Greeks or Mayans wrote of less than seven it is due to the fact that the travelers had not completed transporting their target of seven travelers. Once the transport was complete each group in each area had a primary objective, gold.

The fuel spent for each time travel mission left very little more than enough fuel to return to their year 2021. Each return could only carry a payload of around 90 pounds of gold. The weight wasn’t the problem it was the mass of the gold. They needed to create more fuel for each return so that they might carry more gold. They had gold but needed hydrogen and microwaves to complete the fuel process.

Within just a few days construction begins on the world’s first and most crude power plants. The great pyramids of Giza. Other pyramids are being built around the earth at the same time. The Mayans, the Aztecs and the Peruvians are just a few. Pyramids have been found in Southeast Asia with the same specifications and having their exit tunnels directly pointed at the same target, the middle star on Orion’s belt. These pyramids are actually hydrogen and microwave plants and it has just recently been proved. It only took us 8,000 years to figure this out. Each was used to fuel the travel machines for their return trips making it possible to carry more gold. When the new fuel is being refined it needs microwaves to cause the gold and hydrogen to interact.

The reason the output tunnels were aimed directly at the center star on Orion’s Belt is for a reference point in the alignment of the travel machine. The travel machine needed to be perfectly aligned between the output tunnels and Orion’s center star.

Knowing that the travelers could not leave any trace of futuristic equipment or knowledge they needed more strength and power to mine the gold and become more productive. They could not transport equipment through time. It was a rule of the new world order. Now comes the part we would rather not think about.

In the year 6,008 BC they, or we, began altering our genetic makeup. We will begin to attempt interspecies breeding. We were combining human DNA with animals. The results were at first horrendous and unspeakable. All living interspecies breeds were put to immediate death. This was a temporary setback.  Thanks to time travel it took less than one day to perfect what I call inter species breeding. Look into any thing called history including the Bible and Greek Mythology and you will find not only descriptions of but pictures as well of these half man half animal creations. Statues and pictures found in Rome, Greece, Egypt (including the Sphinx) and the “Giant People” depicted in the Bible as well as in worldwide cave drawings and historical scrolls. The evidence is right in front of us and always has been.

During the time of the travelers gold mining the newly evolved minors were not allowed to draw or depict their gods as they saw them. It was strictly forbidden. The Aztecs and Mayans as well as many other ancient civilizations had abandoned their life as they knew it to mine gold for the travelers who they believed to be gods. The travelers supplied what they needed to allow their survival. Once the majority of gold had been mined the travelers abandoned their servants and these ancient civilizations were once again on their own. The depictions of the supposed gods began shortly after and any drawings or carvings are strictly from memory. The first actual painting of Jesus was not made for several centuries after his death. No person, not even scientists know what Jesus actually looked like. This is a fact. No drawing or painting was ever made during his life.

The ancient civilizations the travelers used to mine the gold held gold precious knowing how important it was to their gods. We still consider gold to be a worshipped metal.

The travelers left and with them took 90% of the Earths gold. Now you know why we believe that gold should be worshipped. We mined the gold for who we believed were gods and of course if the gods held gold as a sacred metal so should we right? We still hold it sacred and due to the fact that there is very little left it has been defined as a precious metal.

Once the travelers left the kings who ruled began collecting gold as they believed he who had the gold would have godly powers. They also built massive tombs for themselves next to the various pyramids that were built worldwide thinking the power from the pyramids would give them eternal powers beyond life. They witnessed how the power generated by the pyramids allowed these “gods” to fly into the heavens.

Science timelines are not accurate at all and to prove it I will ask you to read the next section.

Doomed

Quote from: RJ on January 26, 2013, 10:22:39 PM
Thanks for pointing that out RJ. I'm hoping the nooroid or one of his minions will see these posts and rethink the term 'haters'. Well, maybe the minions. Jorch can barely handle thinking let alone rethinking. ;)

McPhallus

With all this as context....

Mr. Nivens, does your book cite any sources?  I'm curious.  The block of text appears to contain ideas that may have been partially assembled from other sources.

HAL 9000

Quote from: alien2012 on January 26, 2013, 01:06:18 PM...I have sent letters to the History Channel and the producers of Ancient Aliens. they seem dumbfounded saying they have never heard of my book. I sent them copies. I am awaiting their response.

Man-O-Manischewitz, I just had a brilliant idea. At first I thought you'd make a great guest on c2c to talk about all your books:

http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Nivens/e/B004C7OCRO

Amazon link:
(I missed one in my post above: Why Does Daddy Drink Before Noon?: The tragic life of a chronic alcoholic

but then I had an even better idea. I think you should be a guest on MV's Radio Train Wreck Podcast Show next week. I'm quite certain we could get a great turnout for the show - especially if we could get FortRock to join you! It's really a fun and witty show, and I know you'd be a great guest.

Just visit HERE to see how you can become a guest. I think it would make for very interesting radio. Please do make arrangements with MV so that we can alter our plans next Saturday.  ;D

This would be a tremendous opportunity to show the radio listeners of America how to properly interview a "c2c-type" guest.

I'm sure I've said this somewhere here before:  HAL, you are my HERO! 

I absolutely love your posts!   :)

McPhallus

Quote from: stevesh on January 27, 2013, 08:06:32 AM

The priest's collar is a nice touch. Don't see many of those in the Universal Life Church.

Pretty sure that's him posing on the cover of the alcohol book:

ziznak

Uh oh!  Looks like they've released the Hal9000 on yer ass there alien2012.  Normally we try to keep our Hal9000 chained up in his underwater cave and only let him out to eat virgins and dig up dirt on C2C flim flammers.  Not sure who pulled the Poseiden this time... I think your cross post may have come off as some form of hubris that beckoned punishment.

Ah well, lets see if you can stand up to the beast.  Can't wait to see where this one goes!

Sardondi

Yow! HAL 9000 has released the most savage beatdown known to man: Reverend Dick's own words. Nothing yet devised in the worst torture dungeons of the interwebz is more savage and cruel.

kf5iwe

Dick's crimes do not rise to the level of Noory. Please let the Dick go free in the name of Merciful God. I will be Ordained by World Christianship Ministries in the next week or so. As a Bishop :) Then I can share the Gospel with the world.

NoMoreNoory

Well, I've/we've given Alien2012 several opportunities to expound a bit more on what he believes to be grounds for a lawsuit. I'd suggest that if one is prepared to burst onto the scene of a well established site, and spout such claims, that one should also be prepared and willing to back them up. I'm sure most of us here at Coast Gab would be happy to see Noory go down in flames as a result of a legitimate lawsuit, and we'd no doubt have your back. But, I'm sorry to say....I just don't see this as being airtight or even rational for that matter.

ziznak

I like the trainwreck podcast idea.  I noticed Sitchen and Von Daniken were listed on Amazon as similar authors or other people also bought books from these authors list... Bara was in there too but he doesn't count.  I think Bara KNOWS he's lying his ass off where as the others really believe what they were writing about. 

I wanna know all about Neven's theories and this possible law suit now.  Where ya at alien2012?  You can't just come round here n tease us like that!

MikeJ

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 27, 2013, 01:35:09 AM
Dear Dick:

OK, how can I put this... gently. Reverend Dick, I think that we all have special needs gifts that we can share, but I'm afraid that writing is not one of your talents. As one ULC minister to another, take heed my brother, and give up authorship. Please.

I know it's really, really long, but here's the sample you proved in your Noory link: (© Richard Nivens)

Wow!  not only an "A" for substance but a definite "A+" for effort.  I could only make it halfway through the quote from the "book".

McPhallus

I think Dick may have pulled out after we scared the fuck out of him.

lonevoice

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 27, 2013, 01:35:09 AMI know it's really, really long, but here's the sample you proved in your Noory link: (© Richard Nivens)

QuoteDarwin was on the right track but his theory was a little flawed. Darwin discovered that man was evolving but their seemed to be something missing, his missing link theory. Darwin theorized that man was indeed evolving and around 10,000 years ago suddenly become much more evolved with any apparent reason or explanation. He was half right. It was actually around 8,000 years ago which would have been around 6,000 BC. Man was evolving at a normal rate and becoming what we might be today but without help it would have taken us another 2,500 years to be what we are today. In other words, we would not be what we are today in our development until the year 4,500 AD or so without help from the travelers.
>>>>>>>>snip<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yoikes and Gadzooks! 

Hal, is this the chapter Reverend Dick claims that Jorch recited word-for-word without attribution during his appearance on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens episode?   Because, after reading it,  there are only two possibilities I can see:

1.  The writer is ESL

2.  The writer truly is Jorch Noory!!

That screed reads almost exactly the way that Jorch Noory speaks,  I kid you not.   

(Great work, Hal.  You're a mensch.)

ziznak

Tried again to read that book quote. It had me going "wait... what?" all over the place.  Grandfather paradox overload!!!  Dicks online now... hope he's going to post.  Dick if you could please try to give us an explanation, in laymens terms( ;D ), of your time-travel/aliens/genetically altered humans theory?? I got a bit lost there.

I was just thinking... ok dreaming... with a lawsuit and the specter of Arts return THIS COULD REALLY BE IT!!! We don't need no stinking pizza roll to take care of Snorge Boory.  We have Art and this possibly scandalous lawsuit for that!!

I HAVE A DREAM....:

coaster

I wonder if this guy realizes that hes using a stolen image on one of his books. that hillbilly bride cover is a picture from a halloween costume site. And this guy is complaining about someone else stealing his work?