• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
His fans should be number one.
I think he sees his fans more as number two... In a pile... On the floor...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on March 18, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
I think he sees his fans more as number two... In a pile... On the floor...

I expect his care worker/handler has been confronted by that sight on more than one occasion.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
I expect his care worker/handler has been confronted by that sight on more than one occasion.
I had assumed that like a cat, he would at least bury it by placing yet more dollar store junk, food wrappers and unpaid bills over it in an attempt to hide it form sight...

But I would suppose that he might occasionally forget.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on March 18, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
I had assumed that like a cat, he would at least bury it by placing yet more dollar store junk, food wrappers and unpaid bills over it in an attempt to hide it form sight...

But I would suppose that he might occasionally forget.

WOTR,
For some strange reason your post brought this song to mind. Also when watching George's videos it plays in my mind as 'his' background theme song.

That Smell.. the smell of death ALL around 'you'

https://youtu.be/hib4n9RmFrQ

Darth Vader

2989 pages is what the falkie thread has. its more then George Noory.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 18, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

If Bellgab lasts a thousand years men peoplekind will say, this thread was MV's finest hour....

Love Canadians too...

https://youtu.be/ItsGW1Nlm3c

SredniVashtar

It doesn't seem fair. Throw a brick into the nearest crowd of people and you'd hit someone of more value and moral worth than Senda, yet we continue to talk about him. He's been the subject of podcasts, satire, not to mention high-quality fiction, all aimed at a man with the charm of gastric flu. Fuck him, fuck his troglodyte sister/girlfriend, and fuck anyone who ever gave the boll weevil any money.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
It doesn't seem fair. Throw a brick into the nearest crowd of people and you'd hit someone of more value and moral worth than Senda, yet we continue to talk about him. He's been the subject of podcasts, satire, not to mention high-quality fiction, all aimed at a man with the charm of gastric flu. Fuck him, fuck his troglodyte sister/girlfriend, and fuck anyone who ever gave the boll weevil any money.

Once in awhile the pump needs to be 'primed' before it gushes forth!    ...duh

Unfortunately for George, his life time banning me on his youtube live chat caused the cancellation of (not revealed) planned support, from myself and not pickle rick for season 8, Alien Con 2018.

UP yours Baby George

https://youtu.be/kgeIINs1TrQ

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 18, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Plus it is rapidly streaking towards the magical 3,000 page mark.  Once this is reached, Senda will be eligible to be
inducted into the Bellgab Ring of Honor!   Currently only Richard C. Hoagland and Art Bell are members of the
exclusive 3,000 club. To be inducted with such lofty luminaries is an incredible achievement for a guy that can't or
won't wash his feet and hands. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Don't be disgusting! Anyway, I think the pump needs a helluva lot of priming these days. Unless he's in Starbucks.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
what, may I inquire, are you waiting for Falkie to “gush forth” ?
(something akin to what he might during a “technical problem” requiring his roll (or two) of dollar store TP and his “stick” ?)

The appearance of Shreddi and Falkie's new green alien head with the flashing lights at almost the same time can't be a coincidence. 

Shreddi, did you lose an Ebay bidding war for that thing?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
The appearance of Shreddi and Falkie's new green alien head with the flashing lights at almost the same time can't be a coincidence. 

Shreddi, did you lose an Ebay bidding war for that thing?

Sniped at the last second. I suppose you wouldn't consider dressing up as his carer and nabbing it for me?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
Sniped at the last second. I suppose you wouldn't consider dressing up as his carer and nabbing it for me?

Can you have Abram or Yorkie try to pick it up, Falks is already suspicious of my intentions towards his collectable toys?

chefist

Too bad I missed last night...sounds like it was a hoot! Here's what George put out this morning to his COT+J....

The more I think of it, the more angry I get
Last nights videocast was fraught with problems and several dis ruptive trolls including one purporting to be a Hollywood star
But then I got SWT hitting up on a female chatter, telling everyone he needs to get laid and making other inappropriate comments
This was the second or third videocast where he acted inappropriately and was warned about this stuff repeatedly
Kathy has told me she believes nothing he says
I have anonymous people coming in, trolling my chat and disrupting things
I don’t need it from people purporting to be a friend and it embarassed me
Who knows how the woman felt he was harassing repeatedly
Accordingly, until further notice, SWT is banned from my chat and all email communication from him will cease
Good luck with your effort to find a place to live if you really are homeless, which I doubt
You’ve gone from a friend to yet another troll like White Crow
Bye !

https://youtu.be/DV07kiYsbLo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
Can you have Abram or Yorkie try to pick it up, Falks is already suspicious of my intentions towards his toys and collectables?

Just make sure they stub out a Newport butt on the floor as they leave with the Head.   It's tradition.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 17, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
...  They have all died gasping and clutching their chests like Maroney...

That rat bastard.  Didn't tell Falkie he was married, and didn't even tell her those old magazines were to go to him.

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
Too bad I missed last night...sounds like it was a hoot! Here's what George put out this morning to his COT+J....

The more I think of it, the more angry I get
Last nights videocast was fraught with problems and several dis ruptive trolls including one purporting to be a Hollywood star
But then I got SWT hitting up on a female chatter, telling everyone he needs to get laid and making other inappropriate comments
This was the second or third videocast where he acted inappropriately and was warned about this stuff repeatedly
Kathy has told me she believes nothing he says
I have anonymous people coming in, trolling my chat and disrupting things
I don’t need it from people purporting to be a friend and it embarassed me
Who knows how the woman felt he was harassing repeatedly
Accordingly, until further notice, SWT is banned from my chat and all email communication from him will cease
Good luck with your effort to find a place to live if you really are homeless, which I doubt
You’ve gone from a friend to yet another troll like White Crow
Bye !

Six Week is cast out yet again!?!   Seems like a shocking development like that would call for a new Martinez Tonight episode.........................

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
Wait a sec, the real Falkie never gets embarrassed..
George being a Falkie IN PUBLIC (or in a YouTube LIVE or prerecorded event) proves he NEVER gets embarrassed !

now he is claiming someone embarrassed him ?

I call BULLSHIT !
(one has to possess self awareness to be embarrassed AND GEORGE HAS REPEATEDLY DEMONSTRATED THE LACK OF...)

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 18, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Six Week is cast out yet again!?!   Seems like a shocking development like that would call for a new Martinez Tonight episode.........................

Let me see what I can cobble together....stream is down...need to talk to the man.

chefist

I received this from an anonymous source...claims this is a pic of the real SWT...??? You decide...

From George...
Secret picture of SWT sent to me by my spies

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
Wait a sec, the real Falkie never gets embarrassed..

The man who can demand a pizza joint give him a free pizza to replace his free pizza left embarrassment behind long ago.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
The man who can demand a pizza joint give him a free pizza to replace his free pizza left embarrassment behind long ago.
but it works...sometimes !
the FREE GIFTED chewy or amazon box full of cat food...
remember ?
he was recording at the post office...
DROPPED THE BOX...
and DINTED two cans...
THE FAT FUCK CALLED CHEWY (OR AMAZON) AND GOT A FREE REPLACEMENT SHIPMENT  WHICH HE ALSO RECORDED  !

the FAT FUCK has NO SHAME !