• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 09, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
RE: "WHY I COULDN’T sEE."

Sounds like he "takes it all back" about the "botched bit" and all of that misinformation and slander. Anyway...looks like he's working on his "trying to look like Ray Charles as a white guy kind-of-thing-going-on."

The proverbial "Don't mind me, I'm just the local weirdo who hangs around medical waiting rooms for no good reason at all" enters shot in background right at 3:22.

But he is not a stupid man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR54QKeMCs4 

Oh boy, here we go...it was inevitable, I suppose.  Multi-container Shangi La desert dream, here we come!

Wait! Didn't he lose his protective eye cup on day 1 or 2? And isn't the general condition of his apartment usually filthy and unhygenic? And aren't his personal hygene habits slight to nil? And wasn't he rubbing his eye like crazy when they told him not to? But it had to be the surgeon who fucked up. ::) ;D

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 09, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
Billy Joe, George is rightly upset but his eye will get fixed and I agree he will be back on track designing the 3 container desert compound.

Is anyone with building skills interested in helping with the container compound?

i'll pitch in by installing the cloaking shield.

Oh boy, here we go...it was inevitable, I suppose.  Multi-container Shangi La desert dream, here we come!

he might want to double check his copies of the forms he signed.

Norm

This could easily be a $2+ million dollar settlement. George's superior acting skills will win him a BIG judgement! Easy street, here we come!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 09, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
That's a ridiculous "fallacy of composition" ...

George in the above bathrobe video used his precise logic to detail what is required for smart people to be successful.

People are considered dumb if they:

1. wear glasses.

2. are over weight.

George addressed in the bathrobe video what's also keeping him from having a more productive life (working again as a paid professional military writer).... An unknown health care workers told him to lose weight but didn't tell him "how much" to lose.

Here is a great opportunity for us to help George.

George needs to know exactly "how much" weight he needs to lose

Does anyone have one those "ideal" weight charts?
Factor in his height, tremendous upper body strength, current weight and let George know "exactly" how much weight he needs to lose. TIA

if he were to have both legs and an arm amputated he'd have a great start.  ;)

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 09, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
he might want to double check his copies of the forms he signed.

A good attorney will strike them from the lawsuit. His vision was compromised prior to the botched surgery.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on March 09, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
This could easily be a $2+ million dollar settlement. George's superior acting skills will win him a BIG judgement! Easy street, here we come!

He cannot see his feet. He cannot see his cat. He cannot see the mac or ipad. And all of this he documented in a 6 page letter to his doctor. smh

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 09, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
6 pages?

I wonder how far off the track it wanders. That thing must be a rambling mess.

he is going to get himself put into an institution if he keeps handing over evidence.

Norm

Oh No! The fat fool has issued a retraction! This is will not bide well with his legal team. George, you need to delete this video and AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

https://youtu.be/3_yjOjJ8NXQ

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on March 09, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
Oh No! The fat fool has issued a retraction! This is will not bide well with his legal team. George, you need to delete this video and AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

It now appears that wearing glasses only makes some people dumb.

LOL...
Dr. Falkie must NOT have read his post-op directions (written so a person with an 8th grade education can comprehend) !
which would have indicated his eye was DILATED !
and he should wear sunglasses !
and it shall pass !
(the dumbass could have looked at his just operated eye with his good eye and SEEN it was DILATED !)

damn, I guess NOW he won’t go BLIND and CASH IN !

oh well, now we ALL wait for him to become a HIGHLY PAID MILITARY WRITER !

GEORGE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT !

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
He cannot see his feet. He cannot see his cat. He cannot see the mac or ipad. And all of this he documented in a 6 page letter to his doctor. smh
I would imagine the dumb bastard handed the six page letter to the person at check-in !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
... and he should wear sunglasses !...

Even Falkie knows wearing glasses makes a person stupid.  Even sunglasses. 

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
... his eye was DILATED !...

Complete moron.  Time to dart him, net him, and get him into a institution where he can be cared for.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 07:17:27 PM
Complete moron.  Time to dart him, net him, and get him into a institution where he can be cared for.

Napa State Mental Hospital is just up the road from Martinez. 3 hots, a cot and your psychiatric meds. "Just relax Mr Senda, you are being restrained for your own safety"

Wow.  That I AM BEYOND FURIOUS AFTER MY BOTCHED EYE SURGERY video is a classic.

Blurred vision for a few hours and he goes ape shit.   God help him if he ever ends up with a real medical issue.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
He cannot see his feet. He cannot see his cat. He cannot see the mac or ipad. He cannot see his penis. And all of this he documented in a 6 page letter to his doctor. smh
FIFY

Quote from: GravitySucks on Today at 05:19:23 PM
He cannot see his feet. He cannot see his cat. He cannot see the mac or ipad. He cannot see his penis. And all of this he documented in a 6 page letter to his doctor. smh

are we to be expecting another ranting video AFTER the eye is no longer dilated, and he is still unable to see his penis...
with another SIX PAGE LETTER ?

with another trip to UCSF to see the SHE ophthalmologist ?

and (again) where is his personal caregiver that could see (for Falkie) his feet, his cat, his mac or ipad  and his penis. ?

Fyodor Gutman

My team is trying to acquire the text of the six-page letter Anthony "George" Senda drafted for his doctor.

We are also trying to find any/all articles Mr. Senda claims to have written for military magazines.

Please stay tuned for updates.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
... are we to be expecting another ranting video AFTER the eye is no longer dilated, and he is still unable to see his penis...

Of course not, he doesn't expect to ever see that again

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 09, 2018, 07:49:06 PM
... Blurred vision for a few hours and he goes ape shit...

You know good and well they told him multiple times his eye would be dilated and it would return to normal in X amount of time, but he knows it all and isn't interested in what anyone else has to say.

Norm

Senda's penis turned up missing the same day his iPad disappeared. He did have a sore anus however...

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
Quote from: GravitySucks on Today at 05:19:23 PM

are we to be expecting another ranting video AFTER the eye is no longer dilated, and he is still unable to see his penis...
with another SIX PAGE LETTER ?

with another trip to UCSF to see the SHE ophthalmologist ?

and (again) where is his personal caregiver that could see (for Falkie) his feet, his cat, his mac or ipad  and his penis. ?
What are you saying? George has a penis? I thought that his parents removed it when george was bitching a lot. Also he was the bitch in the L.A. County Jails that is why his 3rd eye is VERY BIG.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 09, 2018, 10:21:04 PM
What are you saying? George has a penis? I thought that his parents removed it when george was bitching a lot. Also he was the bitch in the L.A. County Jails that is why his 3rd eye is VERY BIG.
perhaps his parents should have had Falkie “neutered”..
it would have “calmed” the old boy down

damn, I’m thinking it’s not too late for that
(wondering what the kitty veterinarian would charge with a senior discount ?)

Quote from: Norm on March 09, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
Senda's penis turned up missing the same day his iPad disappeared. He did have a sore anus however...
somewhere in Martinez, CA there is a Newport cigarette smoking BLACK MAN walking around with Falkie’s $700 iPad and penis...

(should not be hard to spot “that”)

Norm

"I saw Senda's penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it. I had to buy it off him. He wanted $22 bucks but I talked him down to $17. I took it home, washed it off and gave it back to George. He was happy again. Complete".

https://youtu.be/VDss8V2OME4

Darth Vader

Did Little Chris or Sweet Kathy removed his penis?  Did MV removed falkie's penis and BBQ it? Did Chefist cooked up Falkie's penis and fed it to the homeless illegals aliens or Falkie's catnapped Cats? Does Brig has Falkie's penis that is a long side of the Genesis Computer that MV send her? There are many questions about falkie's penis. Are all of the lesbians going to have their Dildos looks like falkie's penis?? How much money can falkie's penis get on the dark web??