• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are liberals even human?

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 11:44:10 PM

gnooryblows

Or should they be kept in cages like pets. But not cute pets, dangerous ones like snakes or tarantulas.

Jackstar

What does it even mean anymore to be "human"?

WOTR

They should, under no circumstances be referred to as human.  Dogs, animals, boars, pigs, cow shit and mentally incompetent lemurs are acceptable.  It is best to dehumanize your opponents as much as possible to make putting a bullet between their eyes and ending their dangerous, miserable existence more palatable and acceptable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 17, 2016, 11:44:10 PM
Or should they be kept in cages like pets. But not cute pets, dangerous ones like snakes or tarantulas.

And reading your posts on other threads, holds you up as a good judge of others?  Seriously? Shit collectot.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 10:35:50 AM
And reading your posts on other threads, holds you up as a good judge of others?  Seriously? Shit collectot.

I might have done that once but I didn't vote for Hillary or Bernie so I have that going for me

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 11:19:53 AM
I might have done that once but I didn't vote for Hillary or Bernie so I have that going for me

Your bubble of politics extends only to the USA? No wonder you roll in shit. Sociopathic fuckwit.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 11:26:45 AM
Sociopathic fuckwit.
Come on.  Where is the love directed towards me.  After all, I'm the one who suggested that a bullet is the answer to liberalism.  ;) :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on December 18, 2016, 02:43:00 PM
Come on.  Where is the love directed towards me.  After all, I'm the one who suggested that a bullet is the answer to liberalism.  ;) :P

If you show your workings how you use only one bullet, I'll hate you again. Okay?  :P

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 02:46:32 PM
If you show your workings how you use only one bullet, I'll hate you again. Okay?  :P
It is a secret that only I and the other 1 million members of the masons know.  I can only share it if you deliver the correct handshake.  :)