• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Metron2267

And Glen shredding it on that Ovation 12 string = priceless!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnbYF4tfLqs

Rix Gins

That free movie app Tubi has The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour show on it.  All of the seasons and all of the episodes except for the first one, oddly enough.  I watched episode #2 of the first season and it was great seeing Glen again.  They had Pat Paulsen on for comic relief and he was pretty funny.  The Monkees were on too but they were lip syncing.  The best part though was Glen, singing solo with his guitar, and no lip syncing.

Metron2267

TY Rix, I shall look into that on my Roku.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 16, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
That free movie app Tubi has The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour show on it.  All of the seasons and all of the episodes except for the first one, oddly enough.  I watched episode #2 of the first season and it was great seeing Glen again.  They had Pat Paulsen on for comic relief and he was pretty funny.  The Monkees were on too but they were lip syncing.  The best part though was Glen, singing solo with his guitar, and no lip syncing.

yep. great app.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 16, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
yep. great app.

I have it on my ipad. It’s decent. There’s always something worth watching there.

Jackstar

It's rare that I come to this thread, and become surprised and saddened in equal measure. Ricky Jay is a personal hero, and I now feel like shit for not ever subscribing to his blog.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
It's rare that I come to this thread, and become surprised and saddened in equal measure. Ricky Jay is a personal hero, and I now feel like shit for not ever subscribing to his blog.

It should tell you something about yourself that faced with something so meaningful, you instead scurried back here to brandish your dick at posts that have all the staying power of a truck stop orgasm.

It's never too late to do something with your life.  I mean this sincerely, you have the ability to do so.

Lunger

George H. W. Bush dead at age 94.

Let's lay bets on how classy the Obamas behave.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lunger on November 30, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

They will say nice things.  The Obamas and the Bushes liked each other.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on November 30, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

The world celebrates that that bit of evil has FINALLY been snuffed out.

Good rideance to bad trash. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Apparently, the queen is all broken up about GHW Bush. Figures. Human traffickers stick together.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 01, 2018, 01:18:30 AM
They will say nice things.  The Obamas and the Bushes liked each other.

Yes and don't forget Clinton whom GWB called his "brother from another mother"...uggh... :-\

Morgus

Ken Berry, who portrayed Capt. Wilton Parmenter on "F Troop" during the 1960s, died Saturday at age 85, according to reports.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
Apparently, the queen is all broken up about GHW Bush. Figures. Human traffickers stick together.  ;)
When the New York Slime does a puff piece for a figure, you know who he really was.

"Mr. Bush, part of a new generation of Republicans, was often referred to as the most successful one-term president."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/politics/george-hw-bush-dies.html

Ha, ha, ha!  "New generation of Republicans?"  As in NWO, deep state, RINOs.  A "kinder and gentler" stooge who'd carry the load for the statist elitists.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
When the New York Slime does a puff piece for a figure, you know who he really was.

"Mr. Bush, part of a new generation of Republicans, was often referred to as the most successful one-term president."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/politics/george-hw-bush-dies.html

Ha, ha, ha!  "New generation of Republicans?"  As in NWO, deep state, RINOs.  A "kinder and gentler" stooge who'd carry the load for the statist elitists.  ::)

OMG!

They don't even bother trying to hide the game any more. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Morgus on December 02, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

Ken Berry, who portrayed Capt. Wilton Parmenter on "F Troop" during the 1960s, died Saturday at age 85, according to reports.

Hooo...the fuck-a-wee...

:-\

RIP Mayberry man.

MV/Liberace!

Melvin Dummar died on December 9th. He's the guy who claimed to be willed a sixteenth of the Howard Hughes estate. They made the movie Melvin and Howard about it in 1980. He died in Pahrump, NV. Was he the stalker? Learning of this sad news, it's now clear we will never know.

Lunger

Quote from: 14 on December 19, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
Penny is 22 years older than Farrah.  Doesn't look it at all.

I miss Farrah!

albrecht

Apparently Jose Escamilla has died. Though I cannot find any articles or references to this event except posts by people on various forums. As folks will know he was the guy who brought "rods" and "skyfish" to our attention.  ;) Art told his national audience that "rods" were definitely real. One of the few times where Art was adamant about one of the woo guests and straight out said was "true."

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
Apparently Jose Escamilla has died. Though I cannot find any articles or references to this event except posts by people on various forums. As folks will know he was the guy who brought "rods" and "skyfish" to our attention.  ;) Art told his national audience that "rods" were definitely real. One of the few times where Art was adamant about one of the woo guests and straight out said was "true."

Oh no.  Not the Rod Dude!   That sucks