• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
what ?
I can't remember what I asked you....

For a box of my ''Grampers'' ??? ....   "Pampers" sized for Grandpa

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 05:26:08 PM
I believe he was using the bubble wrap as some sort of insulation during the winter season. The duck tape held the bubble wrap in place. If his front door received direct sunlight the bubble wrap might deflect some of the sun's rays from the door which appears to be made of metal. The problem is the duck tape prevents air flow thus the reason he left the door open to allow fresh air in. I don't know what level his apartment is located but the top apartments are notoriously hotter in the summer too.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Someone is lie'in Denmark.. Norm your explaination sounds as "fishy" as Georges'... Are you and George coconspirators?

Norm

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 22, 2017, 05:56:28 PM
Someone is lie'in Denmark.. Norm your explaination sounds as "fishy" as Georges'... Are you and George coconspirators?

Never been to Denmark or Spain however I did eat at a Denny's once. My explanation is only an 'assumption' and not what I would do to increase the level of insulation on a solid metal door. First we have to accept what we know is true. Casa Senda is a rental. Modifications to the exterior are likely not allowed. (I know this from experience with my 20 years as a rental property manager) The exception is the screen door.

Easily installed and with the sea breezes common in the bay area a logical addition that is low in cost however offers no benefit during the cold weather season hence the placement of the bubble wrap, a product that can be found packed with mostly anything these days for protection. It's light, cheap and effective. Not like the days when we were forced to endure styrofoam peanuts that stuck to anything and despite a practical packing material were not safe for the environment as they retained their shape and composition and many millions of them today still can be found clumped together in the world's oceans.

So back to Casa Senda and with easily attainable duck tape any simpleton can attach the bubble wrap to a screen door to add additional insulation and protection from the rain and elements however during the summer months becomes totally useless.

Now back to George. Being not the brightest bulb in the pack George claims that after 11 years NOBODY ever walked into his apartment except his GF and building officials. However, he felt safe enough to leave the 'bubble wrapped' screen door ajar with his main entry door open to allow air flow and a entrance and exit path for cats to traverse.

Let us now switch to 'Detective Mode'  A local perp observing George leaving and entering Casa Senda on multiple occasions likely noted he held in his possession a 'WHITE' iPad enclosed in a case with handles. He likely also noticed the repeated patterns demonstrated by George leaving his front door open and screen door ajar. What the perp didn't know was George was likely asleep but since narcotics can mentally stimulate a person to do things they wouldn't do the window of opportunity became apparent on said morning the crime occured.

Now I'm not a cop nor do I live in an area where this type of crime occurs but that doesn't mean I don't keep my doors locked, instead of a screen door I have a heavy-duty security screen that replaced the old screen door several years ago. The security screen door also has a deadbolt lock on it and flip latch to prevent somebody with a 'bump key' to open. Second line security is an in home motion alarm system. I also have several deadly poisonous snakes roaming about the building.

But George has already received a $55 donation which he plans to use to take Sweet Kathy to the movies and dinner which will pretty much eat up anything left that could be put to replacing the stolen laptop.

Got to admit, when it comes to begging, George is no slouch. He gets the job done. Which is why when it comes to giving, George will gladly accept your donations and enjoy spending every cent the way he sees fit!

https://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 22, 2017, 04:02:10 PM
Happy?  Your posts tell a different story.  You're as needy as Fatso.  It just expresses itself differently.

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 22, 2017, 04:02:10 PM
Happy?  Your posts tell a different story.  You're as needy as Fatso.  It just expresses itself differently.

You're absolutely right. I cried when I read your comment, so if that's what you were going for and that's what turns you on, congrats. For what it's worth, your posts tell a similar story though.

I'm trapped here. Perfect. I could break the rules and post all the personal info of the five friends I've made here, but that's not me.

So here's the thing:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm really Casio.I've been fooling all you assholes for years.

Quote from: Casio on June 22, 2017, 07:53:29 PM
You're absolutely right. I cried when I read your comment, so if that's what you were going for and that's what turns you on, congrats. For what it's worth, your posts tell a similar story though.

I'm trapped here. Perfect. I could break the rules and post all the personal info of the five friends I've made here, but that's not me.

So here's the thing:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm really Casio.I've been fooling all you assholes for years.
.....Senda gets "twitchie" at Starbucks
.....CASIO got arrested for...
but your first post indicated you were wanting John B Wells to call you for phone sex ?
*doesn't fit ?
personally, I would prefer Redacted, BUT ONLY IF SHE KEPT THE LAUGHING TO A MINIMUM, during the phone sex...as it ."might be counterproductive.....if you get my drift"
...well, on second thought knowing what she looks like.....
I WILL PASS....
(back to the gals, who tell me what I want to hear, after they ask me what kind of a woman I "prefer"....even though they might be slow Kathy or Patty Patty just earning a little spending money )
*****now where did I put that number ?

in conclusion, I do not believe you !

***damn, I know I wrote that number down...where is it ?
(I hope a Menthol Newport smoking BLACK MAN did NOT invade mi Casa and steal it !

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 03:52:04 PM
This is the rest of the story...

bwahahahahaha

Some Wonderful sewergab shoutouts.....dun da dun dun!!

https://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro

So which is more dangerous?

Leaving your front door open all night long or leaving your oven on over night when it is caked with grease, oil, slime and filth in an apartment
packed with crap?????????

I believe California laws only apply in California. Also Bellgabs servers probably are not in California. In addition any info anyone has is because Falkie posted it on the internet. If Falkie tried to have a lawsuit against MV, he would just be wasting what little money he has. Hopefully Falkie continues to ignore advice he gets on Bellgab in this situation it would actually benefit him.

What was Casios former username? I can't remember.

I believe Falkie thinks the Laptop was stolen. I think it may be lost in his government subsided apartment or he accidentally threw it away.

I hope he finds it so he can make more outstanding videos. C2C needs to pick him back up. I blame the trolls for getting him kicked off.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 22, 2017, 08:09:07 PM
So which is more dangerous?

Leaving your front door open all night long or leaving your oven on over night when it is caked with grease, oil, slime and filth in an apartment
packed with crap?????????
forgot to close the door..
forgot where his glasses are...
forgot to turn of his oven...
what's next ?
Falkie arrested at the corner Starbucks "twitching", BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO PUT HIS RED SHORTS (TM) ON ?
.....onset of Alzheimer's ?

whoozit

I wonder if he had a dream about eating a flatbread pizza the night the iPad went missing.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 22, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
I believe Falkie thinks the Laptop was stolen. I think it may be lost in his government subsided apartment or he accidentally threw it away.

I hope he finds it so he can make more outstanding videos. C2C needs to pick him back up. I blame the trolls for getting him kicked off.
...BINGO
he did mention throwing "something" down the trash chute ?
...now think, has Falkie ever mentioned throwing anything away ?
just does not make sense to me
damn, as I posted before he doesn't know what he is doing half the time
...Alzheimer's ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 08:21:24 PM
...BINGO
he did mention throwing "something" down the trash chute ?
...now think, has Falkie ever mentioned throwing anything away ?
just does not make sense to me
damn, as I posted before he doesn't know what he is doing half the time
...Alzheimer's ?

Are you suggesting George could have thrown the ipad down the trash chute by mistake?  I hadn't thought of that...

in my community, a Falkie type person with Alzheimer's is simply "put out on the farm" as we call it.
they are fitted with a GPS collar and diapers and allowed to "roam free" on the 20 acre field adjacent to the "old folks home" (we have our Group Home for Village Idiots on the opposite corner)...
the 20 acres is secured for the residents by a 20 foot barbed wire fence "with some real juice" for the residents safety....
no force is used on the residents and since 2011, deadly force has been outlawed...
only tasers and tranquilizer dart guns are used for "trouble residents"
do you suppose Contra Costa County has a similar facility ?
....the nice thing in my county is a resident in The Group Home for Village Idiots, once they are lucky enough to get in, are able after they deteriorate further, to simply transfer to the Alzheimer's facility !
they can keep their friends close by, you know...

i think it unwise of George to put off..as I believe him almost to far gone for The Group Home for Village Idiots already....

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 08:27:33 PM
Are you suggesting George could have thrown the ipad down the trash chute by mistake?  I hadn't thought of that...
Brig,
it is possible, I have made a thorough study of the "case"
I have watched his YouTube concerning his Casa invasion 32 times and taken copious notes ....

http://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro
I really do NOT understand George sharing a Martinez Police Officer's information, UNLESS this was suggested as a possible way to obtain a confidential informant's help in solving the "crime"
how many of George's "suscribers" are going to phone the officer with a "theory" about the "crime" ?
what was the half wit thinking ?

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 09:20:44 PM

The real iPad thief...
yea, I could go with that !
the correct "color"...
does the cat "in question" smoke Menthol Newport cigarettes ?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
yea, I could go with that !
the correct "color"...
does the cat "in question" smoke Menthol Newport cigarettes ?
That would be this cat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r28U7RJ1QO4

Dyna-X

Quote from: Casio on June 22, 2017, 09:44:49 PM
Look, call me paranoid or whatever, but lemme try to paint this picture for you, as my legal friend painted it for me last night:

-- Falkie decides this whole 2,300-page thread of people mocking and maligning him all day/every day is harmful, abusive and causing him tortuous mental anguish.

-- He prints out this whole damn thing, files a police report for internet stalking and a prosecuting attorney agrees with him.

-- Because it's a criminal case, MV gets a subpoena duces tecum that forces him to surrender all computers and everything that has to do with this forum.

-- Whatever with your VPNs. They always figure out who you are.

-- Yeah, they'll go after the easy CA residents first, but because we're all spread out all over the place, it soon becomes a federal thing.

-- A jury of Falkie's sympathetic peers is horrified by the way we're all treating a poor disabled senior citizen. They want to prevent another suicide-by-internet bullying.

-- Nancy Grace screams at all of us on national TV. Reddit starts a subthread. Podcasts start bitching about us. George Noory does a tango up and down the streets of St. Louis and, for once, stays awake during his interviews with various legal experts and The Numbers Lady, who analyzes our court dates and explains why we're doomed, based on numbers alone.

-- We all get the book thrown at us. 

-- Brig and I end up huddled together in a federal women's prison, looking for prison wives who will protect us from our fellow bloodthirsty inmates.

-- Then the hungry civil lawyers roll in and clean us all out, at least whatever we have left after we pay our outrageous legal defense fees. 

-- Falkie laughs all the way to White Crow's bank.

-- He buys a solid gold capsule house on the beach -- the beach that he now owns.

-- Later, he and Kathy cruise by our respective federal prisons in their Bentley Prius, laughing and throwing hundreds of diamond-encrusted iPads out the window while their chauffeur honks the horn in glee.

You guys can scoff at me and call me "needy" and justify this thread and its content until the stray cats come home, but when a lawyer says to me, "WHAT IN HOLY F*CK ARE YOU DOING?" I'm gonna take his word over Arnold Swarzenfooker With a Pretzel's or all the other faceless people here. No offense.

All Falkie has to do is find a hungry ambulance-chaser and we're all penniless and/or wearing stripes.

I'M JUST TRYING TO SAVE US ALL.

Sorry this post was uncharacteristically short. My mind is going to dark places today.
My only defense is lhapso apso ex post facto.

I have already retained an attorney....he is actually a "Riverside City College Grad"...
he should make mince meat out of those DAs and Nancy Grace !
...did his undergrad at "Evergreen State"

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 22, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
My only defense is lhapso apso ex post facto.

I'm an idiot -- let's delete the step-by-step instructions. 😐

Ok for realz now, bye kids.

Norm

Quote from: Casio on June 22, 2017, 09:44:49 PM
Look, call me paranoid or whatever, but lemme try to paint this picture for you, as my legal friend painted it for me last night:

~trimmed~

Sorry this post was uncharacteristically short. My mind is going to dark places today.

Jeez, I guess this means the party is over? Well just as well since the Yellowstone caldera is about to blow, a huge meteor is headed towards earth and the end of the world is predicted for June 23, 2017.

Got a match? This blunt ain't gonna light itself...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 09:23:11 PM
http://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro
I really do NOT understand George sharing a Martinez Police Officer's information, UNLESS this was suggested as a possible way to obtain a confidential informant's help in solving the "crime"
how many of George's "suscribers" are going to phone the officer with a "theory" about the "crime" ?
what was the half wit thinking ?

Better yet, why is there a 'report number' on the card but no report exists on any of the daily police logs?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2017, 12:43:57 PM
Do you know how to tell if someone is really leaving a board.
Answer: you can't, they just disappear and one day you realize they are not around anymore.

Do you know how to tell if a person is not really leaving a board?
Answer: They make a farewell post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6ZXKHv19A

Norm

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 22, 2017, 10:08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6ZXKHv19A

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO POT, BOY LET ME TELL YOU WHAT, IT'S ALL GOING TO HELL AS FAR AS I CAN TELL AND I'M SURE GOING TO MISS IT ALOT"

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 10:07:51 PM
Better yet, why is there a 'report number' on the card but no report exists on any of the daily police logs?
it's on a "need to know basis"
and...we don't need to know ?

Quote from: Casio (aka "The Needy One") on June 22, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
I'm an idiot -- let's delete the step-by-step instructions. 😐

Ok for realz now, bye kids.
CASIO
still up from some phone sex from John B Wells ?
how many "Asian style wigs" ya "plungin' the toilet" with these days ?
do ya' rotate ? or you got a fav' ?
I can only hope the Menthol Newport smoking BLACK MAN doesn't "nick" you vast wig collection..
*anywAy, you're lookin good...lost weight ?

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 10:04:36 PM
Jeez, I guess this means the party is over? Well just as well since the Yellowstone caldera is about to blow, a huge meteor is headed towards earth and the end of the world is predicted for June 23, 2017.

Got a match? This blunt ain't gonna light itself...

always prepared....
*getting my trusty zippo

Norm

The Donation Master has done it again!

A brand new tablet from Amazon! Wheeee!

Money, new toys, what's next for the big guy?

Keep those toys and money coming kids, Uncle Falkie is depending on you!

https://youtu.be/nFRttZX00pk

effluenza

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 11:14:37 PM
The Donation Master has done it again!

A brand new tablet from Amazon! Wheeee!

Money, new toys, what's next for the big guy?

Keep those toys and money coming kids, Uncle Falkie is depending on you!

https://youtu.be/nFRttZX00pk

Another Oscar winning performance for Best Fake Crying in an Unboxing Video.