A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
essay.

I think you mean "esse."  The whole phrase is better expressed, IMHO, as "Fuck off, esse."

Although I did get raked over the coals by pate for using the word "fuck."  There are some real hothouse flowers here, mmhmmm.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 01:19:53 AM
No but seriously... I've never read anything from you before... Unless i have a serious case of amnesia... Jesus fuck.

Why did you think I was from Ellgab then? Was it because I'm so friendly? I get that a lot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 27, 2018, 01:20:14 AM
There are some real hothouse flowers here, mmhmmm.

You would know being the biggest one.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

Why don't you go buttle off until you have some game that would survive grade school.  JFC, Jackster is annoying but at least he's not as adhesive as you are.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
Why did you think I was from Ellgab then? Was it because I'm so friendly? I get that a lot.

I'm not certain to be frank, I just hope you dislike GS for being a piece a shit.

Jackstar

Jackster is annoying

That's too bad.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
I'm not certain to be frank, I just hope you dislike GS for being a piece a shit.

He seems harmless to me but I would want to stab him in the face if he spread around something I told him in a private message.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 01:28:21 AM
That's too bad.

That's just rhetorical bluster.  Dealing with some of the clods here makes me appreciate you more with each passing hour.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

I always enjoyed Dr. MD playing with me (non sexual) his short responses have always made me giggle, even on the receiving end.. (no homo) is always enjoyable. DPS you need to appreciate his trashings, every now and then.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
He seems harmless to me but I would want to stab him in the face if he spread around something I told him in a private message.

Yeah I mean he is harmless but he's also that snake in the grass. Two-Face cunt, maniacal piece of shit. I'm not even surprised that he was the one who went around and spread info it's completely sad because all Amy wanted to do was be liked.

Then there is gs... Goes around and says all this shit about her... I don't even like her that much, but I do have to say that's such a bitch move.

"funny hand job"

Stab away

ZaZa

So you read those posts (mine and Lee's) what he did to Amy ??
Or you never got to them?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 27, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
Dealing with some of the clods here makes me appreciate you more with each passing hour.

Wait until you find out I'm fucking right about fucking everything. I'd like my statue carved from alabaster, please. Don't forget.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
Wait until you find out I'm fucking right about fucking everything. I'd like my statue carved from alabaster, please. Don't forget.

With or without patina?

Corona Kitty

Jackstar knows all.

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
DPS you need to appreciate his trashings, every now and then.

I hope to never be that desperate for something to read.

ZaZa

I protest.
This is impossible impossibility. At the best.
Might be even on the edge of...blasphemy

Roswells, Art

I think you mean "esse."  The whole phrase is better expressed, IMHO, as "Fuck off, esse."

lol, you're right. It's been years since I've been in Southern California.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
I protest.
This is impossible impossibility. At the best.
Might be even on the edge of...blasphemy

Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about.  It's like being bukkaked with stupid.

pate

Although I did get raked over the coals by pate for using the word "fuck."  There are some real hothouse flowers here, mmhmmm.

Heh, you were in the ladies room, posting explicatives.

I love trolling.  Somethymes you git one, although your naught a beeg one.  As Jax might say "do you even rate?"

Seriously, I was totally White Knighting there mang, get over it.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
Stop begging for attention.

Sorry dood but Wednesday is my scheduled day for replying to posters who were spawned from the crusty anus of Satan.  You'll just have to wait your turn like the others.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
Stop begging for attention.

Roswells, Art
that wasn't addressed to you BTW.

pate

Why are you trying so hard to derail this fine therapy thread?  Why you hate?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
Roswells, Art
that wasn't addressed to you BTW.

Note to self: scold ZaZa on Wednesday for having to backtrack with superfluous posts, due to his inability to form complete thoughts.

ZaZa

pate

Are you going to fuck that statue too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9zdSvA9D_k

yeah, mmm.

pate

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
R.I.P. Gravity Sucks

I knew there was a sick joke in hear!  Haha!

EPIC TROLL!

Well played, Azz.  Well played.

My condolences to his family, I had no idea he had passed, or was even ill for that matter (if that's what it was).

That's awful cold though, bro.