• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

anunnaki

trostol

Quote from: Nobody on February 21, 2017, 03:25:01 PM
It's just a fancy of mine, but I would like to think that the "peons" (your word, not mine) were paid not to point and laugh when he swaggered by them looking as though he owned the place.

For my money, the best bits are the shots that show people intently studying the poster display.  They appear to study it with great earnestness, as though the posters displayed something in the way of useful or cogent information.

My guess is that those bits were very skilfully edited and the shots cut away just before those people erupted in helpless laughter.

;D ;D ;D ;D

anunnaki

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 22, 2017, 01:50:09 AM
Is living in NY important to the story?

Other than having some Glib Troll comment to say, why would you want to know that ?

Only to the extent that I didn't travel any great distance to attend. Some time later after I moved to Florida, he had another lecture that was reasonably near by that I went to. His early start was on Chuck Harder's Radio Show "For The People' as their "Science Advisor",broadcast from the Telford Hotel in White Springs, Florida. Stanton Friedman visited Harder's Studio and gave an evening lecture in the local school auditorium which I attended since it was within walking distance of my new residence.

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on February 22, 2017, 03:23:49 PM
Other than having some Glib Troll comment to say, why would you want to know that ?

I'm quite sure you are expert at glib trolling, But are you implying it would not have been worth travelling a distance to see him?  :-\

expat

Oh fuck, that loony Jay Weidner tonight. Oh well, better than Keith Laney anyway.

JesusJuice

Pete Levenda will be on Dreamland this weekend to discuss The Lovecraft Code. I know that Trostol enjoys mystic squid tales from that nigger guy so he might enjoy this.

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 23, 2017, 08:20:15 PM
Pete Levenda will be on Dreamland this weekend to discuss The Lovecraft Code. I know that Trostol enjoys mystic squid tales from that nigger guy so he might enjoy this.

he was on just recently with Heather and while not awful..he also wasn't all that good..had some misinformation out there on Lovecraft and Cthulhu..but thanks for the heads up

trostol

so..OSOM keeps posting Listen Live before posting about the replay for that night..i wonder if they can be brought up on fraud lol

ShayP

Can we all agree that Hoagie is never coming back?  Should we vote or raise hands?

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:38:34 AM
Can we all agree that Hoagie is never coming back?  Should we vote or raise hands?

...And if he ever did, would we care?  Me personally, I want to here his bullshit reason and that's all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:42:00 AM
...And if he ever did, would we care?  Me personally, I want to here his bullshit reason and that's all.

That worm is still putting out daily tweets. False advertising. How is it live???

https://twitter.com/othersideofmid/status/837055516790566912

WOTR

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:38:34 AM
Just let me know when you are done counting so that I can lower it. ;)

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 02, 2017, 01:43:40 AM
That worm is still putting out daily tweets. False advertising. How is it live???

https://twitter.com/othersideofmid/status/837055516790566912

exactly..which makes me wonder if he can be put up on fraud charges lol

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 02, 2017, 01:48:07 AM
exactly..which makes me wonder if he can be put up on fraud charges lol

Hoagie's tasted jail before.  He's stronger than we think.

trostol

comaphobe

Still advertising the show and taking subscriptions, yet almost no communication to subscribers or his listening audience for almost 6 months? Nothing of substance just hashtags. What a weirdo. Is his website still functioning?

KIYQ still have him listed as relevant live talk show. I take it they are playing shows from Keith and Fred's network. I can't imagine subscribing only to find out that all of the shows are atleast 5 months old. What is this goof thinking. He never even gave any true status updates since his abrupt stoppage.

RCH is unprofessional, unreliable, and full of bullshit on and off air.

Not one sincere status update the entire time. Just the ain't seen nuthin' yet! shit. The behavior is bizarre and weird. Is he a junkie? A chronic history of being a no show for work 2-3 times a week, and the goofball works out of his house. 

He has no common courtesy to notify or explain his bullshit excuse. The guy had more vacation days than O-Hole. He is an irresponsible abandoner of obligations. When you build some network or following, it is your duty to fulfill the role as well as provide an explanation as to why the show is no longer produced, especially when it happens abruptly. It's just courtesy or respectful. If needed, make up some total bullshit, but don't just silently sneak out the back door and go quiet for 6 months then start twittering and appearing on other radio shows and twittering more and more and again and again and more. This is totally insane and functioning people do not do this kind of thing unless they are mental.

Did his fake ebook ever get released? The only real status update was the Christmas ebook that was going to be a bonus for subscribers. It was probably the ain't seen nuthin yet thing typed up by Robin the milf and cosplay nurse who gave him the boot and waived her season's pass at the Apollo 19 Moon Mission Mini Golf Adventure Course in exchange for freeing up the spare room so she could rent it out to the pool boy to make a lil extra coin to fund a solo trip to a conference in Fiji where nobody is grumpy and dildos are not needed.

Hope you're all good, the best thing about RCH and his OSOM fake radio one man discussion show was chatting in here. You people are real, Richard is not. There is nothing worse than insincerity.

I have been really busy with work this winter but still like to chat on here.  

s1alker

Personally I don't think he is coming back. He probably wasn't making anything off the show and figured it was not worth the time and effort.

expat

"You can e-mail RCH"   LOL, fat lot of good that's going to do.

ShayP

Quote from: expat on March 02, 2017, 11:51:32 AM
"You can e-mail RCH"   LOL, fat lot of good that's going to do.

LMAO! "The book comes first."