• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

bateman

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
Report of a black male entering the Country Club Golf Course!

Will this madness never end?

Call in SWAT.

albrecht

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
Report of a black male entering the Country Club Golf Course!

Will this madness never end?
Come on now. You know Soetoro, sorry, Obama has the token membership! Or at least likely green-fees waiver just for political-correctness. (And prestige and tips for hosting Obama. Cabana boy might need to watch out for body-man though.)

Kelt

Quote from: albrecht on November 24, 2014, 11:38:55 PM
Come on now. You know Soetoro, sorry, Obama has the token membership! Or at least likely green-fees waiver just for political-correctness. (And prestige and tips for hosting Obama. Cabana boy might need to watch out for body-man though.)

Which of course reminds us of the classic Tiger Woods sketch.

http://youtu.be/UrFa51JU3sM

Eddie Coyle

I'm glad the Auto Zone burned down. I detest their ubiquitous radio ads and that horrible jingle that accompanies them.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2014, 10:43:12 PM
ran out for donuts

Hey, is it true that when Krispy Kreme hits the "hot donuts" sign out front, an indicator light comes on in the police cruiser?

AZ/CO

With the Auto Zone gone, one local resident is going to have to the next town for auto parts...That's your reaction to your town being burned and looted?!?

bateman

FAA has instituted temporary flight restriction above Ferguson in response to gunshots in the air.

Quote from: bateman on November 24, 2014, 11:58:57 PM
FAA has instituted temporary flight restriction above Ferguson in response to gunshots in the air.

Dang, well, I guess I'll go to Branson then.

DanTSX

Actually it's to give the police and emergency helicopters (national guard) more freedom to operate safely.

littlechris

Apparently Noorey is in St.Louis right now and  just stated on KFI that his daughter who lives in the area of the riots has gone missing and he cant get a hold of her.

bateman

Reports of heavy automatic gunfire in Ferguson, and now 3 bridges shut down by protesters here in NYC.

Kelt

Swear to god I just heard a cop mumble something about the "Imperial Guard"

Eddie Coyle

While in nearby St Louis, intrepid talk show host Dave Noorie wonders what Billy Mumy is up to and if he can call in tonight.

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2014, 12:01:44 AM
Reports of heavy automatic gunfire in Ferguson, and now 3 bridges shut down by protesters here in NYC.

All is quiet in panoramic Myrtle Beach

Fox news reports....

Al Sharpton has just booked a Greyhound bus ticket to Ferguson.

DanTSX

I like how the trust fund kids from the schools in $50 Che t-shirts self segregate for their protests of revolution.

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

NYC protests are just hipsters.  They will go home when it's time to charge their iPhone.

Ruteger

No Way! I am gonna watch some cats and dogs funny videos on YouTube - it's not real If I canna hear it. LALALALA...

listening to police scanner. Lots of stuff not being reported.

Molotov cocktails being used to set fires. Looting is much worse than a couple business multiple houses being broken into/set on fire.

Police taking automatic fire. Shots from high powered rifles. Request of for multiple backup units going with extreme delays.

SciFiAuthor

It's definitely worse than the reporters are saying, they're lagging. I'm 20 minutes from Ferguson with my GF at my parent's house and listening to the St.L. County police scanner. They're burning all kinds of shit all over St. Louis, not just Ferguson.

I get the sense that the cops just can't keep up with the arson and looting. They're trying, but the area's filled with every professional looter and shit disturber in the US and they can't keep up.

Kelt

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 25, 2014, 01:07:58 AM
It's definitely worse than the reporters are saying, they're lagging. I'm 20 minutes from Ferguson with my GF at my parent's house and listening to the St.L. County police scanner. They're burning all kinds of shit all over St. Louis, not just Ferguson.

I get the sense that the cops just can't keep up with the arson and looting. They're trying, but the area's filled with every professional looter and shit disturber in the US and they can't keep up.

Now would be a good time to RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

bateman

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 25, 2014, 01:07:58 AM

Yup. Gov is apparently trying to get more National Guard support.

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2014, 01:24:15 AM
Yup. Gov is apparently trying to get more National Guard support.

national guard has been approved by GOV. Being used at stationary post, frees up officer to respond. Fire fighters hampered by being shot at, so at some locations things are left to burn.

http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/