• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

North Korea's Nuclear Test: Real or BS?

Started by Dr. MD MD, September 10, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:09:47 PM
There's nothing logical about seeing conspiracies where they don't exist or exaggerating ones that do exist. There's also nothing logical about making unwarranted assumptions or drawing errroneous conclusions from questionnable evidence.

These are all common mistakes that people make. Especially these days. It wasn't always as bad as it is now.

I think the evidence of corruption at the top is pretty plain to see now and it gets clearer every day. To not see that or explain it away somehow one has to do an awful lot of tap dancing. Just look at your own posts. I've teased you before about your posts being novella length but I understand why. It's because you have SO much to defend. Then you have to spend even more time reconstructing reality to one that fits your politics. It must be exhausting. I don't know how you do it. Your problem is that you seem to think sophistication is intelligence but I'm going to have to go with Okham's razor here. The simplest and most obvious explanation is usually the right one.

albrecht

Every time of those crazy Koreans, the Irish of the Orient, has a nuke bomb test I recall the old times with Madeline Albright swilling and toasting champagne with one of the Kims (it is hard to keep them all straight) and enjoying a nice parade of starving slaves. Remember back under the Clinton administration when they solved the N.Korea issue? I imagine one of the diminutive Kims dancing with Albright (she leads, obviously) to this song that was popular back then after the champagne was drunk and the poor, starving people were finished with their parade and put back into their mines or prison camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEmAIyQIz0

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 03:18:58 PM
I think the evidence of corruption at the top is pretty plain to see now and it gets clearer every day. To not see that or explain it away somehow one has to do an awful lot of tap dancing. Just look at your own posts. I've teased you before about your posts being novella length but I understand why. It's because you have SO much to defend. Then you have to spend even more time reconstructing reality to one that fits your politics. It must be exhausting. I don't know how you do it. Your problem is that you seem to think sophistication is intelligence but I'm going to have to go with Okham's razor here. The simplest and most obvious explanation is usually the right one.

So corruption at the top is responsible for the failure of the educational system over the last 30 or forty years and, besides that, it's all a conspiracy? Go ahead, make your case. And be specific.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:35:52 PM
So corruption at the top is responsible for the failure of the educational system over the last 30 or forty years and, besides that, it's all a conspiracy? Go ahead, make your case. And be specific.

I'm talking about here and now and you want me to write an essay on the last 40 years of corruption and the education system and submit that to you?! Sorry, professor, I'm not going to be dragged into one of your rabbit holes. You should just do some of your own homework for a change.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2016, 03:22:08 PM
Every time of those crazy Koreans, the Irish of the Orient, has a nuke bomb test I recall the old times with Madeline Albright swilling and toasting champagne with one of the Kims (it is hard to keep them all straight) and enjoying a nice parade of starving slaves. Remember back under the Clinton administration when they solved the N.Korea issue? I imagine one of the diminutive Kims dancing with Albright (she leads, obviously) to this song that was popular back then after the champagne was drunk and the poor, starving people were finished with their parade and put back into their mines or prison camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEmAIyQIz0

I don't think anyone believed at the time that the North Korean problem was solved. Not the Clintons or anyone else. They tried and failed, like everyone else.

There are no good answers. Still, more attempts will be made.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:42:26 PM
I don't think anyone believed at the time that the North Korean problem was solved. Not the Clintons or anyone else. They tried and failed, like everyone else.

There are no good answers. Still, more attempts will be made.

That's your system in a nutshell. No good answers. Never any solutions. Just keep working on it because while the world's going to hell your lot are getting rich on "working on it."  ::)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 03:42:17 PM
I'm talking about here and now and you want me to write an essay on the last 40 years of corruption and the education system and submit that to you?! Sorry, professor, I'm not going to be dragged into one of your rabbit holes. You should just do some of your own homework for a change.  ;)

No evidence? Then all you've got is an unsupported charge. And that's not worth anything at all to anyone, including you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:46:02 PM
No evidence? Then all you've got is an unsupported charge. And that's not worth anything at all to anyone, including you.

My evidence is that there's enough evidence against Hillary regarding her mishandling of classified documents for a trial but that's never going to happen. Why? Seriously, anyone else with that much evidence against them would have to defend themselves in a court of law. Yet, she gets a pass and the people who destroyed the evidence were granted immunity today. Go ahead. I expect another novella length response to explain this.  :D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 03:44:47 PM
That's your system in a nutshell. No good answers. Never any solutions. Just keep working on it because while the world's going to hell your lot are getting rich on "working on it."  ::)

Sorry, but that's North Korea, not my system. The only possible solutions to North Korea at this time are all very risky. You want to take the risk? Fine. Just don't claim to have a good answer to the problem.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 03:52:08 PM
My evidence is that there's enough evidence against Hillary regarding her mishandling of classified documents for a trial but that's never going to happen. Why? Seriously, anyone else with that much evidence against them would have to defend themselves in a court of law. Yet, she gets a pass and the people who destroyed the evidence were granted immunity today. Go ahead. I expect another novella length response to explain this.  :D

Now you're on Hillary and off the big education conspiracy. This is where I have to disembark, not being a Hillary supporter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:57:18 PM
Now you're on Hillary and off the big education conspiracy. This is where I have to disembark, not being a Hillary supporter.

What big education conspiracy? I just asked: How can you trust an education from a clearly corrupt system who doesn't seem to give a shit about you as an individual but only thinks of you as part of a political demographic? You're the one that was trying to divert the conversation. You realize this is a thread about the North Korean nuclear tests, right? You do know where you are right now, don't you?  ???

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 04:17:42 PM
What big education conspiracy? I just asked: How can you trust an education from a clearly corrupt system who doesn't seem to give a shit about you as an individual but only thinks of you as part of a political demographic? You're the one that was trying to divert the conversation. You realize this is a thread about the North Korean nuclear tests, right? You do know where you are right now, don't you?  ???

No, actually this is a thread about your misunderstanding of a previous thread about North Korea. (That's what prompted my comment about education in America.) Now that that's cleared up, you can figure out what you want to talk about next.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 03:35:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 08:20:52 PM
No, actually this is a thread about your misunderstanding of a previous thread about North Korea. (That's what prompted my comment about education in America.) Now that that's cleared up, you can figure out what you want to talk about next.

It wasn't my misunderstanding. My previous thread simply asked what people thought about the news when it happened. Apparently, they all got it wrong as even that test was confirmed. Speaking of educational credentials, what kind of an education does a political hack like you have? Community college?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 08:45:02 PM
It wasn't my misunderstanding. My previous thread simply asked what people thought about the news when it happened. Apparently, they all got it wrong as even that test was confirmed. Speaking of educational credentials, what kind of an education does a political hack like you have? Community college?

No it was never confirmed as a hydrogen bomb test, the yields are to small

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 08:45:02 PM

Sounds to me like they got it right. NK claimed a hydrogen bomb test, which was untrue as the experts and people here said. It was not a fusion bomb, but a fission bomb.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 08:59:21 PM
Sounds to me like they got it right. NK claimed a hydrogen bomb test, which was untrue as the experts and people here said. It was not a fusion bomb, but a fission bomb.

I don't really remember anyone starting a conversation about the specifics of the bomb. The general consensus back then by posters here was that it was just more blustery bullshit. Anyway, thanks for weighing-in with your thoughts, everyone. I appreciate it. Yeah, even you Pi (Why are irrational numbers such dicks?! :P)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 09:04:58 PM
I don't really remember anyone starting a conversation about the specifics of the bomb. The general consensus back then by posters here was that it was just more blustery bullshit. Anyway, thanks for weighing-in with your thoughts, everyone. I appreciate it.

I noted your error immediately, but wanted you to figure out your own error without me having to explain it to you. You're welcome.

Yeah, even you Pi (Why are irrational numbers such dicks?! :P)

He's just a shill for e.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2016, 09:21:52 PM
I noted your error immediately, but wanted you to figure out your own error without me having to explain it to you. You're welcome.

He's just a shill for e.

I know. Just trying to be diplomatic.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
That's right. I do have the temerity to put a self-righteous British asshole who seems to think they know everything about everything in their place.

Self righteous? Perhaps. I certainly have a broader understanding of how the world works in many more subjects than yourself. I don't have much time for conspiracy theorists, theories or woo woo. So when a pot headed prick comes on here and poses the possibility that Clinton has, by some far reaching and almost supernatural way ensured the faking of a nuclear detonation, you'll understand that I pour disdain on said statement. Yet this supernatural human (with tentacles that extend to the Chinese inner sanctum) has flaws and is alleged to be corrupt! Which is it? You silly silly little boy.

She got the FBI and most major media outlets to work for her.

Course she did; in you mind....

Her power seems to know no bounds.

You'd better be careful then bubba; you're on the hit list too....Just saying.

Keep trusting what the authorities are tell you. It's really working for you. Maybe you should rewatch Wagging the Dog.

Thanks, I don't always, but thanks.

BTW, I don't take myself half a seriously as you seem to. Try a laxative.

Oh, so you don't really think NK's nuclear test was made up after all? Phew!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2016, 11:00:14 PM
I don't have much time for conspiracy theorists, theories or woo woo.

Who investigates crimes in your world, and what color is the sky there?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2016, 11:00:14 PM
Self righteous? Perhaps. I certainly have a broader understanding of how the world works in many more subjects than yourself. I don't have much time for conspiracy theorists, theories or woo woo. So when a pot headed prick comes on here and poses the possibility that Clinton has, by some far reaching and almost supernatural way ensured the faking of a nuclear detonation, you'll understand that I pour disdain on said statement. Yet this supernatural human (with tentacles that extend to the Chinese inner sanctum) has flaws and is alleged to be corrupt! Which is it? You silly silly little boy.

Course she did; in you mind....

You'd better be careful then bubba; you're on the hit list too....Just saying.

Thanks, I don't always, but thanks.

Oh, so you don't really think NK's nuclear test was made up after all? Phew!

Hit list?!  ???

Go fuck yourself, Nancy! This is why your side is losing...because you're such obvious dickheads and you just can't seem to help yourself. I don't dismiss the possibility that it could be some sort of political play. The Clintons seem pretty friendly with Asians.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:11:09 PM
Hit list?!  ???

Go fuck yourself, Nancy! This is why your side is losing...because you're such obvious dickheads and you just can't seem to help yourself. I don't dismiss the possibility that it could be some sort of political play. The Clintons seem pretty friendly with Asians.  ;)

Yeah, scary eh? Aren't you scared bubba? You should be.. Seriously.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2016, 11:08:07 PM
Who investigates crimes in your world, and what color is the sky there?

Can't see the sky for the chem trails, you know how it is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2016, 11:22:48 PM

Yeah, scary eh? Aren't you scared bubba? You should be.. Seriously.

Oh you, no.  ;D

Hillary, hell yeah! Someone like her, with absolutely no moral compass, as president?! Really fucking scary!  :o

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:11:09 PM
Hit list?!  ???

I think at this point it might be someone's place to point that there has never been any conspiracies,
especially, in English, or British history. That is why the hesitation or denial of same. It is NOT the loss of power, the cultural changes, the unfettered immigration...it is not that ENOCH WAS RIGHT

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:26:45 PM
Oh you, no.  ;D

Hillary, hell yeah! Someone like her, with absolutely no moral compass, as president?! Really fucking scary!  :o

Lol what does Hillary have to do with a nork nuke test? Lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:26:45 PM
Oh you, no.  ;D

President? She's aspirations far beyond the piddling USA. She intends to make the entire universe her domain. You've a lot to deal with there bubba, you'd better get on it, and soon! The NK's are the least of the problem, and they make it all up anyway, so in fact nothing to worry about there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 10, 2016, 11:28:09 PM

Lol what does Hillary have to do with a nork nuke test? Lol

Roll with it; he's having a spectacular trip right now.