• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts
I have my puke bucket right next to me for when I hear Ian plug paranormal dating for the first time, then tells me I'm too ugly for paranormal dating and need conspiracy dating.  Other than that looking forward to tonight.

Nebraska888

Nebraska888

Zee, It's Over, Tiger, and other friends....hope you will be listening tonight!

Hog

He's on right now talking about gun violence.

peace
Hog

chefist

Good stories...I like this...

Nebraska888

I am NOT disappointed.  Good program!  Wish Coast could be like this during the week.

WildCard

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 21, 2018, 12:59:48 AM
I am NOT disappointed.  Good program!  Wish Coast could be like this during the week.

so good to have ian back. do you like winnie's husband?

GravitySucks

Who could stab someone 33 times, let alone two people?

Nebraska888

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
Who could stab someone 33 times, let alone two people?

One sick guy.

TigerLily

I've always liked Ian's sign off and closing song. Great to hear him again. Since his tinnitus seems to not be a problem, I hope he slides into Schrader's old schedule

ShayP

Remembering George Carlin

Friday - June 8, 2018

Hosted by Ian Punnett

Guest(s): Kelly Carlin

Kelly Carlin is the daughter of George Carlin, the iconoclastic comedy legend. Joining Ian Punnett, she'll continue her discussion with him about growing up with her famous father and the challenges he faced being a public and controversial person during a time of great social change in the United States. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on June 01, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Friday - June 8, 2018

Hosted by Ian Punnett

Kelly Carlin is the daughter of George Carlin, the iconoclastic comedy legend. Joining Ian Punnett, she'll continue her discussion with him about growing up with her famous father and the challenges he faced being a public and controversial person during a time of great social change in the United States. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

8)

Love Ian!  So happy he is back! ;)

ItsOver

Friday - June 8, 2018

Hosted by Ian Punnett

8)
This beats a Friday Jorch Special, with Edgar Allan Poe readings and UFO Phil.  I wish Punnett would take over the first of the month Super Suck Sundays, too. 

Anywhere to find his couple new shoes?

Metron2267

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on June 03, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Anywhere to find his couple new shoes?

Coast Insider, but you probably know that.

Interesting interview Ian did after leaving Coast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyXZo4zU2RA

Yeah don't want to subscribe for a show or two.

Friday - June 8, 2018

Hosted by Ian Punnett

8)

Aw crap.  I tuned in, ready to be all irritated by Ian before the guest came on, only to find Snorgie is on this week and Ian is next week.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
Aw crap.  I tuned in, ready to be all irritated by Ian before the guest came on, only to find Snorgie is on this week and Ian is next week.

ShayP

Looking forward to tonight.   8)

Mels-hole1984

Anybody else listening tonight?

damon

im glad that ian is back

I thought Ian's show with George Carlin's daughter would be more interesting. 

Looking back, I'm not sure why I thought that.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on June 08, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
Looking forward to tonight.   8)

Just got here after Dave's show. Maybe I will make it through the replay if I don't fall asleep

https://youtu.be/aIkqNiBASfI

Oh geez, no.  Please not St. John Hunt.

Heh, I'm listening to WGST.