• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

i see Anthony got UBER LIT CITY on the chat. wew lad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!

#LITCITY #LITCITYLIFESTYLE #SUCKMAHTITTIES

Taco Bell

Does Anthony and his lady live with her mom?

Jojo

I remember when I made it into the Navy Credit Union.  No one in our family is in the Navy, lol.  I was pretty pleased with myself, and it was on a base, no less.  Maybe you can just join the Air Force credit union, if there is one.  It's a thrill.

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 20, 2019, 07:08:25 AM
August 1st, 2019

so be it.

#LitCity #LitCityLifestyle #SuckMahTitties

is officially 🚫 C A N C E L L E D 🚫

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2019, 06:20:07 PM
4/20 is Hitler's Birthday

LIT CITY SUK MUH FLAMMENWERFER!

"There are no coishidences."   Jorch Ralph Noory

albrecht

Weird that stoners celebrate Hitler's birthday. For one thing politically would seem at odds. Think he would like Rainbow Family, homeless, etc. We all know his purported actions on gypisies and such. Also I thought NAZIs were more into meth , and beer. Putzchs in beer halls amd thre Bennies. Even today there is "Nazi method" meth making and the various and sundry "nazi" iker/prison gangs meth is primary activity.  But a strange world. He was a vegetarian yet goes to Argentina? Home for amazing beef?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 20, 2019, 09:01:23 AM
I know it's here somewhere... oh, yeah, here it is.

RIP. Great.actor.  For the "lit city" dude, be aware it is technically illegal to revoke citizenship for tax purposes. And if/when you do you are, usually, still subject. Also before dojng think what citizenship you can get! SD will take/invalidate/your passport. So? With none where to go? How to travel? Earn income?  Sure you can go "off grid" but that is tough, esp if not in US.

Anthony's terrorist gf converted him to islam. big gay!

[attachment=1,msg1322699]

Asuka Langley

Anthony is literately moving to Palestine to kill jews and announced his final solution on Hitlers birthday

I wish i could run a mile in Anthony's shoes this guy is red pilled as fug!

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2019, 10:14:03 PM
Anthony is literately moving to Palestine to kill jews and announced his final solution on Hitlers birthday

That seems perfect... I'm sure that the Palestinians will accept him with open arms... Do they have the correct dosage of medication in the middle east?

Stellar

Don't do it you can get over your depression.

Smoke some Sativa Marijuana it will help.

Or just take a road trip some where into nature if you have the funds.

Take care of yourself.

Asuka Langley

b-but thats not how jihad works, i think you need a bomb vest senpai.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

WOTR

I should also say that this has been a wonderful Passover gift to the people of Israel.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on April 21, 2019, 11:06:05 AM
I should also say that this has been a wonderful Passover gift to the people of Israel Palestine.

Israel is not a legitimate state and Anthony is going back to set his waifus people free

Pizzapunch

[attachment=1,msg1322767]  [attachment=2,msg1322767]  [attachment=3,msg1322767]   [attachment=4,msg1322767]