• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I have to admit, I admire Vladimir Putin

Started by The General, December 03, 2011, 02:46:49 PM

Honestly, I'd have thought all of us -- progressive/liberal to libertarian to green to republican to TP -- would all agree.  Putin is an arrogant, murderous thug.

The General

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 07, 2014, 02:54:09 PM
Honestly, I'd have thought all of us -- progressive/liberal to libertarian to green to republican to TP -- would all agree.  Putin is an arrogant, murderous thug.
Obviously.

What I'd like to see is an American counterpart.  An adversary worthy of keeping strong nationalist thuggish leaders like him in check.  An American Nationalist.  Like Eisenhower.  Not a weak kneed junior college professor who bows before Saudi kings.

area51drone

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 07, 2014, 02:54:09 PM
Putin is an arrogant, murderous thug.

When I heard McCain say something along these lines,  I knew there was something wrong with that statement.    What's more likely is that Putin is trying to save a country, that is pretty much only dependent on its oil sales, from economic collapse.    I would not want to live in Russia, but I think Putin consistently wins in showdowns of foreign policy.  You gotta admire that, at least.  I'm not saying at all that he should be the POTUS, but someone with his abilities with a true American forefather mindset would do wonders for this country.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: area51drone on February 07, 2014, 03:03:35 PM
When I heard McCain say something along these lines,  I knew there was something wrong with that statement.    What's more likely is that Putin is trying to save a country, that is pretty much only dependent on its oil sales, from economic collapse.    I would not want to live in Russia, but I think Putin consistently wins in showdowns of foreign policy.  You gotta admire that, at least.  I'm not saying at all that he should be the POTUS, but someone with his abilities with a true American forefather mindset would do wonders for this country.
You won't see me agreeing a whole bunch with Senator McCain, but he nailed this one.  Putin "wins in showdowns" because he threatens to cut of Germany's natural gas supply.  He "wins in showdowns" because he fights for prestige over merit.  Frankly, there haven't been too many "showdowns" because Russia isn't in our league. 
If you research history, you'll see they never were.  Helluva good poker faces, though.

Mgs1986

Well I see Putin, and Hitler, Obama, that dick head currently in the Ukraine, and the former bus driver turned president in vensula are all pea's from the same pod, however among them all I would give Putin the edge, if you go back even at the end of world war 2, all the other world leaders on the allied side were withered and old, meanwhile you had Stalin younger by comparison and tougher looking, however like Putin, iron fisted mad man. However that aside, according to what I understand, Puting was an ex-KGB captain/operator, but given his latest endeavor when he was free diving apparently he planted antique pottery like from an age of recent antiquity at the bottom of where ever the hell he was free diving, and emerged with it boastful. Having said that, I have a feeling even though he beats his chest, he still cares about his country with some warped twisted version of love and national identity. Honestly Putin looks at every other leader in the world as a pussy, seriously look how he addresses most of them, to be honest we haven't had a president since teddy, that could have gone toe to toe with Putin, maybe Washington, Putin knows that he is more physically commanding than any or most leaders on the world stage, and he uses it to his advantage. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mgs1986 on February 22, 2014, 12:35:14 PM
Well I see Putin, and Hitler, Obama, that dick head currently in the Ukraine, and the former bus driver turned president in vensula are all pea's from the same pod, however among them all I would give Putin the edge, if you go back even at the end of world war 2, all the other world leaders on the allied side were withered and old, meanwhile you had Stalin younger by comparison and tougher looking, however like Putin, iron fisted mad man. However that aside, according to what I understand, Puting was an ex-KGB captain/operator, but given his latest endeavor when he was free diving apparently he planted antique pottery like from an age of recent antiquity at the bottom of where ever the hell he was free diving, and emerged with it boastful. Having said that, I have a feeling even though he beats his chest, he still cares about his country with some warped twisted version of love and national identity. Honestly Putin looks at every other leader in the world as a pussy, seriously look how he addresses most of them, to be honest we haven't had a president since teddy, that could have gone toe to toe with Putin, maybe Washington, Putin knows that he is more physically commanding than any or most leaders on the world stage, and he uses it to his advantage.

That Putin does all that with an endemically corrupt government that is run by the Russian mafia where average citizens are routinely imprisoned if they publish anything detrimental to Putin hasn't escaped you then?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Mgs1986 on February 22, 2014, 12:35:14 PM
This is, officially, the stupidest post I have ever seen.  And that includes people in other threads saying Noory does a great job.

The General

Quote from: The General on December 03, 2011, 02:46:49 PM
Not his politics, but at least he puts his own country and people first.  Wish we had a leader that would do that.  Besides, he's a badass.  Our president is definitely not.  Exhibits A and B: Putin vacationing and Obama vacationing.  The only thing missing from Obama's attire is some kneepads and a Spongebob Squarepants backpack.  Damn this country needs a badass nationalist in the worst way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The General on May 04, 2016, 08:59:39 PM

Bad ass in ordering the bombing of civilians and then denying responsibility? Trying to cover up the shooting down of an airliner (feeding various conspiracy theories to the net and on Putin's personal propaganda machine; RT); Genocidal maniacs top of your list as leaders? Where does Pol Pot or Kim Yong Un figure in historical badass figures?

ZaZa

WHEN AMERICAN PUSSIES WILL START BLAMING PUTIN FOR THIS ?

"CNN office evacuated due to bomb threat â€" anchor"
https://www.rt.com/usa/445808-cnn-bomb-threat-evacuated/
The CNN office in New York has been evacuated due to a bomb threat, anchor Don Lemon has tweeted.
Police are on the scene, while the station runs recorded programming.

ZaZa

WILL BE PUTIN BLAMED FOR THIS AS WELL ??

"US may veto Israeli $500mn deal to resell fighter jets to Croatia, report reveals"
https://www.rt.com/news/445886-israel-croatia-deal-us/

...quote/
"The US has reportedly pulled the rug from under Israel by threatening to block the resale of 12 US-made refurbished F-16 fighter jets to Croatia.
Washington wants the European nation to buy warplanes directly from America.
The half-billion dollar deal was announced in March after a visit of a high-profile Croatian delegation to Israel.
Croatia decided to purchase 12 F-16 C/D Barak fighter jets to replace its ageing fleet of Soviet MiG-21 aircraft,
choosing the Israelis over bids submitted by the US, Greece and Sweden."

ZaZa

"Russia ready to switch off Visa & Mastercard ahead of tougher US sanctions"
https://www.rt.com/business/445862-central-bank-russia-visa-mastercard/

..quote/
Moscow faces prospects of harsher sanctions this coming January as the US Congress is set to discuss a new package of anti-Russian penalties.
The Russian central bank has warned the country’s lenders over potential risks.
The regulator has recommended that Russian financial institutions take the necessary preventive steps
in case their partner-banks are forced to stop providing connection to services by the world’s two most used payment systems â€"
Visa and Mastercard, reports Russian business daily Vedomosti.

The list of Russia’s banking majors that are currently working as an intermediary include Credit Union “Payment Center,”
one of Russia's largest private lenders Uralsib, Rosbank that operates as a Russian subsidiary of the international financial group Societe Generale,
Russia’s second biggest bank VTB and privately owned Promsvyazbank.
/
In response to sanctions Russia has developed its own national payment system.
The Mir payment system was introduced in 2015 after clients of several Russian banks were temporarily unable to use Visa and Mastercard due to US sanctions.
Customers found bank issued credit cards linked to Visa and Mastercard systems no longer worked.
The country issued 37 million Mir cards as of June 2018.

Earlier this month, Sberbank CEO German Gref said one or two of the Russian lenders are vulnerable to potential US sanctions.
However, Gref stressed that none of the banking majors would be sanctioned.
..end of quote/

TRUMP CAN GO AND VIGOROUSLY FUCK HIMSELF NOW.   

ZaZa

PUTIN DID IT AGAIN !!!

St. Petersburg ranks as world’s best cultural destination … for 3rd year in a row!
https://www.rt.com/business/445918-saint-petersburg-best-cultural-direction/

Russia’s northern capital, Saint Petersburg, has been named the world’s leading cultural city destination for the third consecutive year.
The award is traditionally handed out by the World Travel Awards (WTA).
Saint Petersburg, that once again justified its rank as the Russian cultural capital,
triumphed over Beijing, London, New York City, Paris, the Ecuadorian capital of Quito, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Sydney, and Venice.

The red carpet ceremony was held in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon.
WTA annually awards leaders in tourism, airlines, and hotel and hospitality sectors.
Ranked as the travel industry's most prestigious awards programme,
WTA was founded in 1993 and includes an international jury of hospitality experts and peers, mainly from the World Travel and Tourism Council.

ZaZa

FUCKING PARANOID AMERICAN, BRITISH and FRENCH CUNTS.

"Russian media covered the Yellow Vest protests; now France is investigating Russian ‘interference’"
https://www.rt.com/news/446085-russian-influence-yellow-vests/

..quote/
France has opened a probe into Russian “interference” in the anti-government Yellow Vest protests,
with Russian media and “Russia-linked” social media accounts targeted for the grave crime of actually reporting on the crisis.
Hundreds of social media accounts supposedly linked to Russia have “sought to amplify” the still-raging French street protests,
according to an “analysis” seen by the Times of London.

The source? Ryan Fox, a former NSA employee and the co-owner of an American cyber-security firm which “monitors disinformation” online
and has a history of dubiously promoting nefarious Russian ‘meddling’ as a panacea for all Western ills.

The “network” of social media accounts in question has purportedly circulated posts which “focus on the violence and chaos”
of the Gilet Jaunes (Yellow Vest) protests, churning out approximately 1,600 tweets and retweets a day.
No word yet about how many non-Russia-related Twitter accounts are also tweeting and retweeting about the protests. Although,
perhaps it’s only Russians who are restricted from sharing information about the French civil unrest.

According to the Alliance for Securing Democracy â€" a unit of the US State Department-funded German Marshall Fund â€"
about 600 Twitter accounts which have previously promoted “Kremlin views” have begun focusing their attention on France in recent weeks.
While the accounts usually focus on US or British news, the anti-government protests in France “have been at or near the top” of their activity in the last week.
“That’s a pretty strong indication that there is interest in amplifying the conflict,” Bret Schafer, a DC-based social media analyst for the think tank told Bloomberg.

Another interpretation might be that massive anti-government protests shaking up France are actually just interesting and worth of attention â€"
but apparently that is too simple an explanation for the likes of Fox and Schafer whose jobs rely solely on them finding nefarious Kremlin meddling around every corner.

A British government source also told the Times that the crisis in France had been “amplified substantially” by Russian media
which had “disproportionately focused” its editorial output on reporting about the movement.
/..end of quote/

I FUCKING SO HOPE THAT FRENCH GOVERNMENT GETS TOPPLED and that gay nigger ass fucking Macron get's kicked out from the office. 
Fucking miserable cunts.

ZaZa

WATCH THE VIDEO /at the bottom of the article/ to witness for yourselves how Russians are "destroying" France with it's news coverage....LMAO :)

"Maybe it's too simple to dismiss the notion of Russian meddling, however.
A video posted to Facebook on Saturday showed Yellow Vest protesters happily playing instruments
and dancing to 'On the Hills of Manchuria' â€" a 1906 Russian waltz, while riot police watched on.
Perhaps they were all under the influence of sneaky subliminal pro-Russia messaging in the form of song and dance."

https://www.rt.com/news/446085-russian-influence-yellow-vests/