• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

'That's Art's thing'

Started by HorrorReporter, June 11, 2011, 02:30:12 AM

Noory had a caller in the final hour suggesting Elvira host Ghost to Ghost on Halloween...  I think this show was a rerun tonight ?..

Noory responded, 'that's Art's thing'.. 

Does anyone know when tonight's 'encore' program was from? I was able to sense tension in Noory's voice either way, just don't know when this originally aired

You mean Noory had a call a while back about Elvira. The lazy POS ducked out early tonight to play an hour of Worst of George Noory.

Yes. I just actually edited my own post to reflect the rerun thing. When did the show originally? Any idea?

I think I recall hearing that actual call, so I think it was just this last October, possibly the one before that, but it was relatively recent.

awguy

Quote from: HorrorReporter on June 11, 2011, 02:39:42 AM
Yes. I just actually edited my own post to reflect the rerun thing. When did the show originally? Any idea?

The recap on the Coast to Coast site says that final hour originally aired January 22nd 2010.

morphiaflow

I haven't listened to the end of a Noory broadcast in months. Is Art Bell still the last person he thanks every night?

JustOneFix

Quote from: morphiaflow on June 11, 2011, 05:07:22 PM
I haven't listened to the end of a Noory broadcast in months. Is Art Bell still the last person he thanks every night?

Affirmative! I wonder if Art Bell cringes each time Noron says that?

Art: "Damn I wish he'd quit saying that, I'm not responsible for that show anymore"