• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Ah the Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread.  Good times.

zeebo

It's back, like some unholy rift in spacetime that periodically passes through earth, ripping apart our faith in the cosmos.  What demons will escape from it this time?  Which poor souls will fall back into it's haunted abyss?  What madness awaits us all?

Well you all know that Art has always been a serial quitter, if not marriages then it is children and even carriers.  It would not surprise
me that Art's wife was the the stalker

73s

I'm still mildly butthurt about my Sirius XM subscription I got just before that particular retirement...that fucker OWES me!  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 15, 2016, 07:20:44 AM
Ah the Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread.  Good times.

my tourette ticks are returning...

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 16, 2016, 02:59:45 AM
my tourette ticks are returning...

Then my job is done. You may delete my account now.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 02, 2013, 02:41:12 PM
this thread is absurd

he is not quitting the show, he's back, he is having a blast, like the above poster said he just wants to make the show as big as it can be.

Art is like an ex old boy friend,, you still care for him but his past actions just tell you this won't work and I need to find something that will.

pate

Quote from: HaveAccess on November 21, 2013, 09:55:41 PM
Tertiaryiman.... good point.

The difference is no deals with SXM.
The difference is no deals with Premcrap.

We rely on ourselves. And thereby, retain our independence.
The growth should be intrinsically organic-- from our own efforts.

They maybe large. They may have money and power.
But they pedal crap-- and that makes them vulnerable.

The Marketplace seeks value.
When it is given a-- clear ---choice between crap and quality, crap and curiosity, crap and integrity...
It will choose quality, curiosity and integrity every time...
We just cant sign those sweetheart deals for rapid growth that include chains and muzzles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taNCL5tXFPE

mmm

zeebo

ah I remember the early days of this thread lol ....

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 11, 2013, 11:58:17 AM
EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO SOME GORDON LIGHTFOOT

jazmunda

I miss the days of waking up and ignoring my kids for 45 minutes whilst I caught up on 17 pages of histrionics on BellGab.

zeebo

Haha yeah in it's time it was one of the fastest moving threads ever.  I still love the comic relief which emerged spontaneously in the form of Coz memes. 

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 08, 2013, 12:31:13 AM

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on November 08, 2013, 12:29:27 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on August 18, 2016, 02:31:30 PM
Haha yeah in it's time it was one of the fastest moving threads ever.  I still love the comic relief which emerged spontaneously in the form of Coz memes.

hahahha, yessss, fun times, indeed.

ItsOver

I sure am glad Art overcame the horrible limitations of SiriusXM streaming and returned to stay, with his own show set-up, doing what he loves, and even outlasting Noory.  Wait.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2016, 05:34:31 PM
I sure am glad Art overcame the horrible limitations of SiriusXM streaming and returned to stay, with his own show set-up, doing what he loves, and even outlasting Noory.  Wait.

Jackstar

Replying to a block quote with an image is so hackneyed now. Everyone's doing it.

Remember when it was all, "I don't understand what you mean!! Boo hoo hoo!!!" Good times, good times.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on August 21, 2016, 01:30:04 PM
Replying to a block quote with an image is so hackneyed now. Everyone's doing it.

Remember when it was all, "I don't understand what you mean!! Boo hoo hoo!!!" Good times, good times.

TheSheriff

I wonder how everyone will react to the 'Heather Wade Quits MITD' thread...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 01, 2013, 11:20:23 AM
I don't think there is a hidden motive behind any of this.

Art said he came back with the understanding he could do things his way and he's been making a few requests that benefit his audience as the show gets under way.

https://youtu.be/cjyuD4VFiaA