• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

rparna

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 05:15:20 PM
When did Art quit?
Based on his luck going "all in", I hope it's poker.

jazmunda

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 05, 2014, 05:27:49 PM
Based on his luck going "all in", I hope it's poker.

I really think he thought he had a winning hand when he made that call when in fact he was holding a pair of deuces.

Or he was just bluffing and was called out on it.

Either way we were the big losers.

paladin1991

Quote from: Scully on November 06, 2014, 02:21:33 AM
RIP, Dark Matter.  :'(
Shouldn't this go in 'dead celebrities?'  Or am I just being kind?

jazmunda

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 06, 2014, 09:57:47 AM

Dark Matter wasn't exactly a household name. In fact it wasn't even a shelf within a broom closet within a household name.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 06, 2014, 09:57:47 AM
Dark Matter?  Doesn't matter.

jazmunda

News Flash. It may have happened again.

DesertFox

Art Bell Quits Keith Rowland? :P

jazmunda

Quote from: DesertFox on November 07, 2014, 03:14:41 PM
Art Bell Quits Keith Rowland? :P

I'm blaming you for starting this thread. ;) :P

DesertFox

Ah, sorry Jaz--you can never escape the blame! ;)

dortmunder

Art's coming back in July folks! He just wrote in his FB page. DM Network from 9pm-midnight.

Morgus

Quote from: dortmunder on November 08, 2014, 01:00:57 AM
Art's coming back in July folks! He just wrote in his FB page. DM Network from 9pm-midnight.
One day a week or a month?  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: dortmunder on November 08, 2014, 01:00:57 AM

Welcome back Dortmunder.

dortmunder

Thanks, Jaz! Good to be back :-)

Here's what he wrote on his FB page:

"Ok, good news Keith and I have worked out our problems! It was a simple
matter of lack of communication. Jimmy Church will indeed go on Coast as
a one time thing and they have said that he will be able to promote the Dark Matter Network as much as he wants! This is great because it is where my new home is in July! BTW I will be doing my thing from 9PM- 12AM P.T."

Redwolf

Awesome news! Art back on the mic!

Redwolf

Art Bell / Re: Art Bell
« on: November 09, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »
If any group can manage to storm the phone lines, it's this group. Help promote Dark Matter network by sneaking in a Dark Matter Network owns the night. Just remember, when you get the screener say I love GN.

LW

Church should be boycotted, Snorrey is clearly poaching Dark Matter, Coast has continuously screwed Art at every turn. Anyone that wants to get ahead so badly that they no longer stand up for what is right needs to loose listeners.

Art isn't perfect, none of us are, but what he did for this type of radio needs to be respected.

Church just said "we are all fighting the same fight so what does it matter what station your on." What a load of crap, Art can't bounce him because then Art would look small but we can boycott church. Maybe he will learn right from wrong.

Oh and boycott coast as well, even if you don't respect Art, respect the topic he is promoting, unlike Coast that has become a self promoting whore.

LW

This genre is fringe enough, you need a host that you can trust and not one that is in it for the fame and fortune.

Art started this when it was a detriment to his career, he is not in it for the fame but for the information.

If a host doesn't show good judgment and honor then he can't be trusted. With Church fawning all over Coasts offer shows a lack of honor and judgment, a man like that can't be trusted.

Daggit

Thought I just had to post in this thread considering I've read almost every post. I think I may need a bath now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on December 05, 2014, 12:29:39 AM
Thought I just had to post in this thread considering I've read almost every post. I think I may need a bath now.

Welcome to the forum. Post often.

eddie dean

Quote from: Daggit on December 05, 2014, 12:29:39 AM

LOL, join the crowd Daggit!
FYI: Bleach and steel wool are recommended ;)

Stilgar1973

Quote from: dortmunder on November 08, 2014, 01:19:08 AM
Thanks, Jaz! Good to be back :-)

Here's what he wrote on his FB page:

"Ok, good news Keith and I have worked out our problems! It was a simple
matter of lack of communication. Jimmy Church will indeed go on Coast as
a one time thing and they have said that he will be able to promote the Dark Matter Network as much as he wants! This is great because it is where my new home is in July! BTW I will be doing my thing from 9PM- 12AM P.T."

Dear Art,

You are like a bowling pin, C2C is the ball and George is the bowler.  He just keeps setting you up over and over again only to knock you down.

We love you buddy (we really do), but it is painful to see you being set up for such an obvious fall. 

Daggit

Quote from: Stilgar1973 on December 16, 2014, 06:53:47 AM

Dear Art,

You are like a bowling pin, C2C is the ball and George is the bowler.  He just keeps setting you up over and over again only to knock you down.

We love you buddy (we really do), but it is painful to see you being set up for such an obvious fall.

I truly think Art is his own worst enemy.