• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

retired41

i am at a level throughout all my many lives i have lived that i have things turned on that most would consider magic hence why i gamble i know the out come before it happens i can not loose.

eddie dean

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:01:35 PM
the love for my fellow humans does not include a myth named jesus calling strangers on a website bottom feeders

;)

b_dubb

Dateline

The only one who referred to folks as bottom feeders was Gnoory.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:27:50 PM
hence if i want you to not exist in my reality i show you in your head your own death

Valar Morghulis.  Big deal...  Now you're starting to get into the "losing credibility" section...
Psychic powers I would say are possible, but....

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:38:57 PM
i am at a level throughout all my many lives i have lived that i have things turned on that most would consider magic hence why i gamble i know the out come before it happens i can not loose.

In that case, the definition isn't gambling.  It's taking advantage of people.  Gambling implies there's a risk...

retired41

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:43:34 AM
the beatles blue ablum if your going to quote then get it right .

retired41

Quote from: b_dubb on May 24, 2014, 10:41:42 PM
who is Al Bum? Never heard of him
makes you look just like a bottom feeder

retired41

so much fun at bellgab always.

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 10:47:31 PM
Valar Morghulis.  Big deal...  Now you're starting to get into the "losing credibility" section...
Psychic powers I would say are possible, but....

In that case, the definition isn't gambling.  It's taking advantage of people.  Gambling implies there's a risk...
so true it is a sure thing just only take what you need then it is always there to get.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:54:55 PM
makes you look just like a bottom feeder

You seem to use that phrase many times.  What's your definition?  I'm only familiar with the fishing definition... like catfish.  Personally I think catfish is alright.  Supposedly cleaning them can be a hassle.  Got to remove the mudvein....  Did someone say Mudvayne?

http://youtu.be/_VHibS-ubDw

jazmunda

Quote from: Dateline on May 24, 2014, 10:42:29 PM
The only one who referred to folks as bottom feeders was Gnoory.

By George you're right!!!

Quote from: Gnoory on August 22, 2013, 05:19:25 PM
Not much bottom feeder

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 11:07:47 PM

You seem to use that phrase many times.  What's your definition?  I'm only familiar with the fishing definition... like catfish.  Personally I think catfish is alright.  Supposedly cleaning them can be a hassle.  Got to remove the mudvein....  Did someone say Mudvayne?

http://youtu.be/_VHibS-ubDw
a person that lives there life through someone elses dreams and desires such as art bell let it be he gave the best years of his and also did his dear departed ramona things bottom feeders do interrupt the random cycle of anothers life for there selfless pitiful worthless bottom feeding existence

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 11:02:35 PM
so true it is a sure thing just only take what you need then it is always there to get.

I wish others thought that way.  Other people's greed somewhat led to my current situation.

retired41

thats why i help people in need.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 11:37:00 PM
a person that lives there life through someone elses dreams and desires such as art bell let it be he gave the best years of his and also did his dear departed ramona things bottom feeders do interrupt the random cycle of anothers life for there selfless pitiful worthless bottom feeding existence

Fandom is one thing... idolization and worship is another?

Personally, I get tired of seeing famous people's "baby bumps"... I think people thinking in that way causes my exposure to that bullshit...

retired41

i am here because a lot of people aka bottom feeders need my help to realize they have there own lives to live.

retired41

things i do not do watch television listen to radio or read newspapers i lead my own life by myself.

retired41

next bellgab bottom feeder t shirts and coffee mugs but it has already been copyrighted.

retired41

other things i do not do eat garlic onions sugar drink alcohol no spices except iodized salt and black pepper etc.

bigchucka

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 11:53:56 PM
other things i do not do eat garlic onions sugar drink alcohol no spices except iodized salt and black pepper etc.

Why no garlic?  Always heard it has many health benefits...

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 11:46:47 PM
things i do not do watch television listen to radio or read newspapers i lead my own life by myself.

That's how ya learn what's going on in the world around ya.  Sometimes that's important shit to know.

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 11:59:20 PM
carlin was a truth spreader thank him may god the almighty go easy on his being.

My creative way of explaining if I disappear after next Wednesday why.

retired41

it is a poison if i put it directly in your blood stream it will kill you fast it's used to kill by 3 letter agency's, say on the tip of a pointed object poked into your skin to draw blood you get the gest.

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 25, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
That's how ya learn what's going on in the world around you, though.  Sometimes that can be important shit to know...
it is only important to the people that control and heard the masses, i won't leave out bottom feeders never ever has it affected my being i always know all i need gia aka the earth the moon and all the planets in our solar system give me what i need.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:06:37 AM
it is a poison if i put it directly in your blood stream it will kill you fast it's used to kill by 3 letter agency's, say on the tip of a pointed object poked into your skin to draw blood you get the gest.

Garlic?  First time I've ever heard that.  May look into it...

BTW... I wasn't suggesting shooting it up.... and many things in high enough doses are lethal.  Water and Oxygen are examples...

retired41

it do not allow the right and hemispher of your brain to function as one.so you fall into a bottom feeder category.aka living through news television etc all to control the masses.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 25, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
it is only important to the people that control and heard the masses, i won't leave out bottom feeders never ever has it affected my being i always know all i need gia aka the earth the moon and all the planets in our solar system give me what i need.

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:01:35 PM
the love for my fellow humans does not include a myth named jesus .

Personally, I'm gonna have to go with belief in Jesus, although I think the story and interpretation got mangled in the common organized belief systems.

I don't put much stock in the placement of the planets meaning a damn thing.  Other than possibly rich, powerful people that think they run this fucking planet believing in that and making decisions accordingly.