• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB'S OWN HEATHER WADE..THANK YOU

Started by Tootsie, November 25, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 14 on November 26, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
I dont get this thread.

Jackstar has said he'll allow it, so let's buckle in and see how this thing blossoms!

Jackstar

To be fair, I also allowed the Supersonics to leave Seattle, so y'all are really taking your chances with me on this one.

ZaZa

We have faith in you J.
Lol, your track record is solid. Like Hillary's 

Tootsie

well, with the stuff made up about me.. i may as well be. Heather Wade or some villianess of some sort. Spookcat won't leave me alone and accuses me of God knows what evil at every turn, I am called Antifa because I posted a few pics a long time ago to get someone's goat.. I get put in nursery school by Bart Ell after someone else attacks me.. whatever..
I rarely leave my house..I am a quiet person leading a quiet life.. dull..perhaps.. oh well...what can you do these days? but I'll have one more cup of coffee before i go .. .. to the valley below

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
...one more cup of coffee before i go .. .. to the valley below

Is there a connection for BellGab access there?

Tootsie

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
Is there a connection for BellGab access there?

in the valley below?  no way  ??

Quote from: 14 on November 26, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
I dont get this thread.
Be thankful you don’t.  The creator of it acts consistently like a bipolar compulsive liar who’s been off their meds. Add a strong victim complex and a solid helping of Marxism and you’ve got Turdsie.

Tootsie

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
Be thankful you don’t.  The creator of it acts consistently like a bipolar compulsive liar who’s been off their meds. Add a strong victim complex and a solid helping of Marxism and you’ve got Turdsie.

you don't even know me.. fuck off you Creepy Thing

pic of Enard P. Farkwark aka Creepy Thing aka Anonymous Shit Poster

Isn't one Heather Wade enough in this cruel world? Apparently, free psyche evals are on offer here as well? This is like one stop cyber Monday shopping. Give the fascists a good fight Tootsie Wootsy!

Tootsie

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 26, 2018, 08:21:38 AM
Isn't one Heather Wade enough in this cruel world? Apparently, free psyche evals are on offer here as well? This is like one stop cyber Monday shopping. Give the fascists a good fight Tootsie Wootsy!
yeah, bunch of creeps harrassing me...oh well  thanks but
I'm leaving the fighting to you, honey,  :-* @Tiny hands Convention

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
you don't even know me.. fuck off you Creepy Thing

pic of Enard P. Farkwark aka Creepy Thing

I thought I was blocked yesterday.  Oh that’s right it just totally consumes you to think someone might say something you don’t see or can’t claim is an attack on you. Who HASNT made the tiny mistake of lying about having cancer and whatnot to try to win a stupid internet argument. You’re repulsive.

Not creepy, just calling you out for what you are. You even lie about dumb crap like blocking people when you haven’t.  I’ll just sit here and fan the flames of the crazy til it burns out.

Tootsie

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
I thought I was blocked yesterday.  Oh that’s right it just totally consumes you to think someone might say something you don’t see or can’t claim is an attack on you. Who HASNT made the tiny mistake of lying about having cancer and whatnot to try to win a stupid internet argument. You’re repulsive.

Not creepy, just calling you out for what you are. You even lie about dumb crap like blocking people when you haven’t.  I’ll just sit here and fan the flames of the crazy til it burns out.

You don't know what i am lying about or not.. asshole... i was curious what Creepy Thing was saying this morning..block block ignore. you sick pig. got nothing to do but harrass girls you don't know on the internet all day?  ignore the creeps...

:) :)

Wow tootsie is even replying to herself now. Sock puppeteers gonna sock puppeteer.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 01:52:13 AM
To be fair, I also allowed the Supersonics to leave Seattle, so y'all are really taking your chances with me on this one.

Obvious mistake repeated, obviously.

ZaZa

Tootsie Wootsy
I hope your cancer is growing big and strong inside your wretched body.

Tootsie

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
Tootsie Wootsy
I hope your cancer is growing big and strong inside your wretched body.

that won't get you into heaven, sweetie  :-*

ZaZa

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
that won't get you into heaven, sweetie  :-*

That has absolutely nothing to do with me getting into the Heaven.
You were the one who bragged about having cancer, you used that cancer as a manipulative tool to gain whatever you were trying to gain.
So I'm just being very supportive of you and wishing you nothing but the ..best in achieving your manipulative goal.
If I posted that I wish your cancer get's cured that would be considered very mean of me trying to deprive you from your goal.
So once again...may your cancer grows big and strong inside your wretched body.
Long live cancer inside Tootsie Wootsy's brain.
Reason I'm saying brain Tootsie Wootsy..is because in your brain you birthed that sick idea to manipulate others with the sad news that you have cancer.
You see how that works... so now to the fullest extend.. enjoy your invocation.