• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2019, 06:05:19 AM
Pussy.  You used Miller as an excuse.  So you scared the shit out of him and one of the female posters here at EG because you thought it was funny to terrorize them with comments regarding their physical safety.  You pathetic fuck.  You are the poster child for Eugenics.  Suck shit.

I hope you have a child that commits suicide. I hope you bury a child. Have fun "grieving" if you are even capable of that, baby killer.

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 18, 2019, 05:59:09 PM
Fuuuuuuuuck, that chick is fat.

Is she? She'd run circles around your ass. She's more of a HUMAN in 1 square centimeter of her pinky than you are in the entirety of your whole existence, baby rapper/killer. Go put your mouth on the business end of one of those M-4s you used to murder so many innocent people over in Iraq and Afghanistan and blow the back of your head open. Don't forget the toe trigger attachment! Let's see your best R. Budd Dwyer impersonation!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 18, 2019, 07:27:43 PM
I hope you have a child that commits suicide. I hope you bury a child. Have fun "grieving" if you are even capable of that, baby killer.

What a meany! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 18, 2019, 07:36:44 PM
Is she? She'd run circles around your ass. She's more of a HUMAN in 1 square centimeter of her pinky than you are in the entirety of your whole existence, baby rapper/killer. Go put your mouth on the business end of one of those M-4s you used to murder so many innocent people over in Iraq and Afghanistan and blow the back of your head open. Don't forget the toe trigger attachment! Let's see your best R. Budd Dwyer impersonation!

Highly triggered!

Anthony, you strike me as someone who might be permatriggered when not on your meds. Is this true? ???

paladin1991

FUUUUCK, that chick is fat.  I mean, Sally Struthers doing ads for 'Feed the Children' fat. 

She could run circles around me if I tied a 3 foot stick to her head and dangled a Kebap fm it. 

We're talking Idi Amin fat, knowwhatImean?

I bet she has put her mouth around the business end of more than a few Hebrew Nationals, and I ain't talking hotdogs here.   

FUUUUUUUUCK.

Those titties!  Big and Sloppy.  Is she Slow Kathy's sister?  Wew, lad, gotta figure so, you are a falkie like mental midget.  You both collecting checks from the taxpayers?  Sure you are.

Thanks for oversharing, bitch.

BTW, when you coming out to claim your car?  Or are you gonna let the jooish movers keep it?  Let me know day and time, fucker.  Maybe we can have a meet and toss down a couple o Seroquel cocktails. 

MV/Liberace!

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 18, 2019, 07:27:43 PM
I hope you have a child that commits suicide. I hope you bury a child.

+ 777

AC400KICK

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2019, 08:08:24 PM
Highly triggered!

Anthony, you strike me as someone who might be permatriggered when not on your meds. Is this true? ???

Not on meds and never will be. At all. Ever Again. I do not, as EVERYONE in the community I am a part of, DOES NOT recognize Psychiatry as legitimate. Period. I’d rather die than take that poison because that is EXACTLY what will happen if I continued down that road. And before the age of 50.

Triggered? Nah, just standing up for my life partner. It’s great people have internet courage. Because it would be kind of hard for him, you, or anybody else to actually talk that type of shit in person. At least a second time. Because the perpetrator would have their jaw wired back in place. If you want to test this out, come to NYC. I am easy to find.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 23, 2019, 01:09:33 AM
Not on meds and never will be. At all. Ever Again. I do not, as EVERYONE in the community I am a part of, DOES NOT recognize Psychiatry as legitimate. Period. I’d rather die than take that poison because that is EXACTLY what will happen if I continued down that road. And before the age of 50.

Triggered? Nah, just standing up for my life partner. It’s great people have internet courage. Because it would be kind of hard for him, you, or anybody else to actually talk that type of shit in person. At least a second time. Because the perpetrator would have their jaw wired back in place. If you want to test this out, come to NYC. I am easy to find.

Why would I ever want to visit someone as rude as you?!

It’s OK, Anthony. Don’t take meds. Just stay a highly reactive, unstable crazy person. Lit city! 10 10 20!!

AC400KICK

I just hit the Ignore button now. Paladin1991 is gone. Dr Md Md is now gone. Great.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 23, 2019, 01:43:21 AM
I just hit the Ignore button now. Paladin1991 is gone. Dr Md Md is now gone. Great.

Great! Then it’s a perfect time for me to tell you to go suck a bag of dicks. :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 18, 2019, 09:21:54 PM
I'm gonna pout.
Damn.  I never thought about that.  Great idea!  Thanks, man. ;) ;D :-*

AC400KICK

Where is Wren Wren? Only around when she wants a hot facial from a prospective Bellgab Star? Where are you @Rain? Jennifer from Austin, Texas???

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 23, 2019, 08:11:58 PM
Where is Wren Wren? Only around when she wants a hot facial from a prospective Bellgab Star? Where are you @Rain? Jennifer from Austin, Texas???

good question Anthony.

WildCard

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 23, 2019, 01:53:43 AM
Damn.  I never thought about that.  Great idea!  Thanks, man. ;) ;D :-*

I thought you'd "evolved" into an ellgabber?
What's the problem? They don't like you any better than we do?
The only thing they have is the Heather Wade thread and you're trying shut that down.
That's not gonna happen. Even if you do preface your pearl clutching by telling them how morally superior they are to us.
What happened to the GTA forum you talked about on Mikes show?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WildCard on August 23, 2019, 11:32:49 PM
I thought you'd "evolved" into an ellgabber?
What's the problem? They don't like you any better than we do?
The only thing they have is the Heather Wade thread and you're trying shut that down.
That's not gonna happen. Even if you do preface your pearl clutching by telling them how morally superior they are to us.
What happened to the GTA forum you talked about on Mikes show?
WTF???  Are you on acid? 
I'm not trying to shut down anyone's thread.  I'm pro 1st Amendment (Google it).
"Pearl clutching?"  You'd know better about that than I do.  I presume you live along the gulf coast and tend to an oyster bed.
Which one of Myke's shows?  Tell me which show you are talking about.
I'll listen to it again, then I can tell you - if I feel like it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 23, 2019, 01:43:21 AM
Doc, yeah.  I'm sad to say you're right there. 
Paladin?  Oh, HELL no!!!  He's a hard-ass, but he's honest.  He's a good friend to have.

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 23, 2019, 08:11:58 PM

I'm guessing she doesn't want to reveal her BellGab identity at the moment?...

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 26, 2019, 06:20:06 AM
I'm guessing she doesn't want to reveal her BellGab identity at the moment?...
With you around, who could blame her.  Snark!!!
I'm sorry, brig, I couldn't help myself.  Knee-jerk reflex.  I apologize.
So.  How are we doing with the Truce??? ;) ;D