• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on May 16, 2017, 05:27:37 AM
the Israelis have never given over valuable knowledge to America's enemies or themselves physically attacked American forces

Does Israel even exist? I heard it was just a glorified bus stop and gas station.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

They should knock down The Shite House and erect a giant Big Top instead. Whenever an adult walks into the room Trump is always ready to pour custard down their trousers.

Wow, I'd forgotten about that weekend in Amsterdam. Happy days.  ;D

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 16, 2017, 07:39:10 AM
Why aren't you addressing the issue Meister brought up about why this fat unattractive woman with the ugly kids was dictating what school kids across the country were eating for lunch, and how dare Trump return the decisions to the people running the schools?

Let's break it down for ya

https://youtu.be/ln3wAdRAim4

Yorkshire pud

I bet when McMaster signed up all those years ago, he never envisioned he'd achieve the rank he earned, the missions he'd partake in or be in charge of. I bet he never thought he'd one day work directly for the POTUS in the WH. I bet he never guessed that POTUS would make him look a stupid cunt. It wouldn't surprise me if McMaster resigns. He seems to have that much integrity and pride.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 16, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Embarrassing trash.

So glad mike and barack are out of the white house.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 16, 2017, 02:09:49 AM
you need to wake up and realize the importance of your race

Wake up, white ppl!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

They should knock down The Shite House and erect a giant Big Top instead. Whenever an adult walks into the room Trump is always ready to pour custard down their trousers.

An English custard?

You can take the black out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the black.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 16, 2017, 08:57:15 AM
I bet when McMaster signed up all those years ago, he never envisioned he'd achieve the rank he earned, the missions he'd partake in or be in charge of. I bet he never thought he'd one day work directly for the POTUS in the WH. I bet he never guessed that POTUS would make him look a stupid cunt. It wouldn't surprise me if McMaster resigns. He seems to have that much integrity and pride.
[/quote

I bet I would be surprised if you ever decided to quit this thread.  You know, instead of looking like a stupid cunt. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 16, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

I bet I would be surprised if you ever decided to quit this thread.  You know, instead of looking like a stupid cunt. ;)

FIFY. You'd miss me if I left. I keep you in check, sweedie.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 16, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

It is a hell of a way to have to end a career. My first reaction was that he should resign now, today, and before his scheduled appearance with Trump. But then thought, wait!, he might still be able to reign Trump in on some other up-coming issue during whatever time Trump has remaining in office. He might even (and truly out of "highest-duty", i.e. out of fear for the country's safety and duty to protect it from Trump) decide not to resign for that very reason -- a huge personal sacrifice, but that's what truly "big" men do.

Gd5150

Obama sends 150 billion to Iran in the middle of the night, no investigation. No outrage by the Democrat Party Media. And they wonder why they're ignored. They wonder why they've been losing the vast majority of elections since 2010.

A year of illegal surveillance into Trump/Russians, still zero evidence. None. Jack Squat.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The MSmedia is worthless and will continue to be ignored along with their political party.

Enjoy your worthless childish protests that accomplish nothing while the adults fix the country.

TigerLily

Thanks, M. I'd forgotten about that gem. Nice to reminisce about No Drama Obama and The. Best. First. Lady. Ever.  Those were the days

pyewacket

Quote from: rekcuf on May 15, 2017, 11:41:05 PM
Ah, yes. Media outlets reporting about one unconfirmed report from anonymous sources, therefore, validating the unconfirmed report? Does that sound about right?

Not so long ago, a claim using 'they say' was treated with derision and challenged, "Who are they"? Now, 'unnamed sources' is totally accepted and unchallenged. How dare you question them?  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 16, 2017, 09:55:12 AM
Obama sends 150 billion to Iran in the middle of the night, no investigation. No outrage by the Democrat Party Media. And they wonder why they're ignored. They wonder why they've been losing the vast majority of elections since 2010.

A year of illegal surveillance into Trump/Russians, still zero evidence. None. Jack Squat.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The MSmedia is worthless and will continue to be ignored along with their political party.

Enjoy your worthless childish protests that accomplish nothing while the adults fix the country.

Be specific? You're not including the manchild Trump I hope.

Juan

After watching McMaster completely deny the left's projections on today's Trumpgate, I am convincd Trump leaked publicly available information to the Russians in partial payment for the hookers who pissed on Obama's bed.

I tried to warn ya. Trump is in WAY over his head. #Bad

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on May 16, 2017, 10:09:10 AM
After watching McMaster completely deny the left's projections on today's Trumpgate, I am convincd Trump leaked publicly available information to the Russians in partial payment for the hookers who pissed on Obama's bed.

Convinced? Excellent. This publically available information includes undercover sources working in hostile territory who face certain torture and death if discovered? Yeah?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 16, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

You think?  ;D

Gd5150

And MCMasters gives his presser, confirming this latest fake scandal and fake media outrage is another big nothing burger. When is the MSmedia/Democrat party going to be investigated for 40 years of lies since Watergate.

It must be so frustrating to constantly be outraged by information provided by the MSMedia/Democrat party propaganda machine only to find they've been lying again, and again, and again, and again.

Everything in the news now isn't news at all, it opinions based on made up sources identified as "officials, sources, etc...." Such a huge yawn fest.

TigerLily

Quote from: pyewacket on May 16, 2017, 10:05:07 AM
Not so long ago, a claim using 'they say' was treated with derision and challenged, "Who are they"? Now, 'unnamed sources' is totally accepted and unchallenged. How dare you question them?  ;)

Highly challenged, darling. At least we know most of them work in the White House. Including the Leaker in Chief

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 16, 2017, 10:21:14 AM
And MCMasters gives his presser, confirming this latest fake scandal and fake media outrage is another big nothing burger. When is the MSmedia/Democrat party going to be investigated for 40 years of lies since Watergate.

It must be so frustrating to constantly be outraged by information provided by the MSMedia/Democrat party propaganda machine only to find they've been lying again, and again, and again, and again.

Everything in the news now isn't news at all, it opinions based on made up sources identified as "officials, sources, etc...." Such a huge yawn fest.

Of course that all explains why senators and representatives across the aisle are outraged that Trump is a fucking moron and not fit to be given the toys in a sandpit.

The Russian/ Trump thing reminds me of when my older brothers would teach me how to play cards than destroy me just for fun and practice.

Trumpet has a HUGE mouth , exceeded only by his ego. I just hope he doesn`t F*** it all up.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2017, 10:26:35 AM
Highly challenged, darling. At least we know most of them work in the White House. Including the Leaker in Chief

Hey tigs, you must be heading north for the winter.

One thing I admire about her is she always wore that wig out in public, so she wouldn't have to spend time on her hair.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 16, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

That was never in doubt.  Job One was the defeat of Hilary Clinton, mission accomplished.

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 16, 2017, 10:33:44 AM
Hey tigs, you must be heading north for the winter.

lol. Hi FTF. Actually I've been in the Land of a Fast Food Drive-Thru on Every Corner for a few months now. Love 21st Century internet but when did we import the Banana Republic President?

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 16, 2017, 10:32:39 AM
The Russian/ Trump thing reminds me of when my older brothers would teach me how to play cards than destroy me just for fun and practice.

Trumpet has a HUGE mouth , exceeded only by his ego. I just hope he doesn`t F*** it all up.

Too late