• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Hey! I don't appreciate my Trump Insults of the Day being ignored. Are we having a little Constitutional Crisis meltdown taking up all your attention?

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 12:06:34 PM
Just answering for myself, but I've been scrolling past those with the endless absurd posts, for the most part.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 12:09:05 PM
No, your "insults" are just kinda lame, not very funny or creative, just more of the same incessant whining, etc. Why would anyone pay attention to that?!

Ooh. You boys are having a bad day.  I will let you get back to trying to prop up your boy. He's having another bad day too

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 07:07:06 AM
Meanwhile, he's beginning to look like a failed president to more and more people every day.  In DC perception becomes reality - running against both parties, he never had a base of support in Congress, and looking rudderless or worse no one is going to stick their neck out for him to help push his agenda through.

It's probably already too late to avoid ending end like the Schwarzenegger governorship, but he needs to fire the rest of the Obama hold-overs, get rid of the leakers, send Ivanka and her husband home, stop tweeting, stop following media, stay in DC, and send bills to Congress he wants passed.  Either resign or counterattack the McCartyites trying to frame him - shrewdly, not blindly.

Draining the Swamp takes time.... Bills to Congress.... not meeting your timetable, eh PB???

Just let Trump do it "His way". He didn't into the office the conventional way, so to speak, and Trump will win against the MSM, but not in the conventional way. It hasn't been done yet. So, hell yeah POTUS, keep the Twitter attacks coming. Fighting Fire with Fire.... What a Glorious Concept!!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

There we go. I knew I could count on you. Gravity never lets me down. Now I can leave happy.

btw ... I think that one was left over from the bathroom debate

Up All Night

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 07:19:04 AM
He should have shut the government down instead of being forced into a compromising funding bill. Made it clear he would not sign a bill that didn't cut the agency budgets substantially (leading to 30% in the next budget) and funding to start the wall. If he was going to have to fight Congress, better now than later.

I disagree Gravity Sucks. Everyone wants Trump to run a sprint over the hurdles they have designated. But really, I have confidence in President Trump to run the Marathon that his vision requires. I rejoice in the Victories. Comey was another one, and others will dome in due time. Not in my time or your time, but in Trump's time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

Ooh. You boys are having a bad day.  I will let you get back to trying to prop up your boy. He's having another bad day too

A perfect example of what I'm talking about. Maybe if you took a bit more time thinking about your responses they'd actually be funny once in awhile instead of just sanctimonious like that.  ;)

Quote from: Up All Night on May 11, 2017, 12:17:20 PM
Draining the Swamp takes time.... Bills to Congress.... not meeting your timetable, eh PB???

Just let Trump do it "His way". He didn't into the office the conventional way, so to speak, and Trump will win against the MSM, but not in the conventional way. It hasn't been done yet. So, hell yeah POTUS, keep the Twitter attacks coming. Fighting Fire with Fire.... What a Glorious Concept!!

I've already lived through the Schwarzenegger disaster.  Same ego, same counterproductive blustering, bullying tactics.  Same lack of allies in either party.  Same general clumsiness and lack of understanding how to maneuver.  Same not-as-smart-as-he-thought-he-was cluelessness.  And same enemies.

How is the Republican Party doing in California, post ''Arnold''?  Not that they are any great thing, but look at the alternative.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Hey! I don't appreciate my Trump Insults of the Day being ignored. Are we having a little Constitutional Crisis meltdown taking up all your attention?

You are the "Amy Schumer" of bellgab posters.

Unfunny, lacking wit, and uncreative, yet your sense of self-worth is astronomical.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 12:26:53 PM
A perfect example of what I'm talking about. Maybe if you took a bit more time thinking about your responses they'd actually be funny once in awhile instead of just sanctimonious like that.  ;)

Doc. I believe you are ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Yeah...sure...that's why I ended with a winky face. Try harder!  ::)

Trump Is Said to Pick Voter ID Advocate for Election Fraud Panel

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud.html

Awesome news.

#MAGA

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

I love when liberals post pictures of their actual allies and those they share beliefs with in a negative fashion.  I question the intelligence of their action.

Lt.Uhura

It won't be long now.
#IMPEACH

smccomas69

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 11, 2017, 12:57:33 PM
It won't be long now.
#IMPEACH

Nixon was never impeached. Bill Clinton on the other hand was impeached his "dick" was not as tricky.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: smccomas69 on May 11, 2017, 01:05:24 PM
Nixon was never impeached. Bill Clinton on the other hand was impeached his "dick" was not as tricky.

Nixon was smart enough to resign in time, Trump will lie right up to the end. Except for lap dog Ryan and a few other yes men, the GOP knows Trump is too much of a distraction from their agenda.

bateman

FBI raid going down right now in Annapolis.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 11:46:34 AM
Two years ago, they should have asked her this question:

"If the president instructed you not to enforce a valid and constitutional law, would you comply with those instructions?"

It's so valid and constitutional that it failed in multiple courts (not just California) and the Trump legal team got second thoughts and pulled it back.

I was just really dumbfounded to see so many Republican Senators going back to this hill that doesn't have any fruit in it. There's no  mystery on what happened to EO 13769 ("Muslim Ban") The spoiler is out. Yates was fired, replaced with with somebody who signed off on it, just for it to die in the courts and Trump (or is legal team) second guessing it and pulling it back.

The results were the same with Yates or without, it was DOA. Except Yates called it early and we didn't have to go with the money and time wasting (if Trump has any shame, embarrassment) of it failing in front of everyone instead of being discrete behind doors. As it went through the courts, it was  obviously a rush job and not thought out well, their wasn't just one thing in the order that was "iffy" there was a bunch of stuff that was being struck down.

smccomas69

One of the alphabet soup agency's are in the process of raiding a GOP fundraising firm in MD. It would fucking HILARIOUS if they were some how tied to the DNC hacks or Podesta's fishing. The place is touted for pioneering the use of technology in political campaigns.

Totally not out of the realm of possibility. GOP hated Trump hell they were trying to find ways for him NOT to be the nominee.

Obama started an international incident, kicking the Russian diplomats out for "allegedly" interfering in out elections. The intelligence agency's including Comey are on record saying it is the Russian's.

What happens if it turns out these clowns were the ones behind it.

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/fbi-searching-annapolis-fundraiserconsulting-firm/9639787 

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 12:44:46 PM
Yeah...sure...that's why I ended with a winky face. Try harder!  ::)

That's a winky face? I thought it was a tic

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 11, 2017, 01:16:38 PM
It's so valid and constitutional that it failed in multiple courts (not just California) and the Trump legal team got second thoughts and pulled it back.

I was just really dumbfounded to see so many Republican Senators going back to this hill that doesn't have any fruit in it. There's no  mystery on what happened to EO 13769 ("Muslim Ban") The spoiler is out. Yates was fired, replaced with with somebody who signed off on it, just for it to die in the courts and Trump (or is legal team) second guessing it and pulling it back.

The results were the same with Yates or without, it was DOA. Except Yates called it early and we didn't have to go with the money and time wasting (if Trump has any shame, embarrassment) of it failing in front of everyone instead of being discrete behind doors. As it went through the courts, it was  obviously a rush job and not thought out well, their wasn't just one thing in the order that was "iffy" there was a bunch of stuff that was being struck down.

1. They went judge shopping and none of the decisions resulted in a stay based on the contents or merits of the EO. For the ones that granted a stay, they all cited his campaign speeches as the rationale for the stay. The one judge that threw out their case proved that it was not a simple matter that could or would be decided at the district court level.

2. The EO was signed off by the AG's legal counsel before she ever took her position. If she had a problem, why didn't she seek an audience with the White House? She testified under oath that she believed this was a freedom of religion issue, which means she was not basing her position on the content of the EO, but on her perception of Trump's campaign speech from a year prior.  She chose to defy the president in a public manner and he was correct in terminating her. She took a political stance and paid a political price.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

And if wishes were horses, beggers would ride. If he's lying? Hand on heart do you believe anything he says is true?

"Anything he says" is pretty broad.  If he's not lying 50% of the time that would make him more honest than Obama, Hilliary and the rest of the Dems.

smccomas69

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 11, 2017, 01:13:26 PM
Nixon was smart enough to resign in time, Trump will lie right up to the end. Except for lap dog Ryan and a few other yes men, the GOP knows Trump is too much of a distraction from their agenda.

That is not exactly correct. The Republican party had a come to Jesus meeting with him and said that if he did not resign they would vote for impeachment.

That is one of the big differences between Republicans and Democrats. All of the Democrats will jump on the grenade for party no matter what it does to the country, Republicans on the other hand will shove each other under the bus.

Modern GOP is the perfect example McCain is the one handed the fake dossier to Comey.

Gov. Robert Bentley Alabama said he could no longer vote for Donald Trump in wake of the GOP presidential nominee’s sexually charged words about women. He made a big deal about said Trump should step aside.

Source: https://www.apnews.com/8e7a012be43842cdb8b60fb850bed696/Alabama-governor-says-he-can-no-longer-vote-for-Trump
Turns out the good govena was having an affair and he had to resign. LOL       

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 11, 2017, 01:36:54 PM
"Anything he says" is pretty broad.  If he's not lying 50% of the time that would make him more honest than Obama, Hilliary and the rest of the Dems.

I'LL TAKE THE OVER!!!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: smccomas69 on May 11, 2017, 01:45:52 PM
That is not exactly correct. The Republican party had a come to Jesus meeting with him and said that if he did not resign they would vote for impeachment.

That is one of the big differences between Republicans and Democrats. All of the Democrats will jump on the grenade for party no matter what it does to the country, Republicans on the other hand will shove each other under the bus.

Modern GOP is the perfect example McCain is the one handed the fake dossier to Comey.

Remember the GOP never liked Trump, they only went along with him for the MAGA voters. No love lost. They insert Pence and it's business as usual; cut health care to old and poor working class, tax cuts for the rich. No need to spend billions on Trump's silly wall or other outlandish campaign promises.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 11, 2017, 02:11:12 PM
Remember the GOP never liked Trump, they only went along with him for the MAGA voters. No love lost. They insert Pence and it's business as usual; cut health care to old and poor working class, tax cuts for the rich. No need to spend billions on Trump's silly wall or other outlandish campaign promises.

Unlike the Democrats and their superdelegates, the GOP did not have a choice. What other parts of the process do you not understand?

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 02:18:49 PM
Now I don't care who you voted for. That right there is funny.

Nobody shitposts like the president. Nobody.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 02:18:49 PM
Now I don't care who you voted for. That right there is funny.

I'll bite, it was pretty funny. But I am amazed even as the Prez,  he is still fixated about of all people Rosie

One of my favorite lines from a prez was GWB visit I think to Canada, and he said he'd "Like to thank the people who came out to wave... with all five fingers". Jon Stewart even had to give him props for that one  ;D