• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
has anyone thought of the possibility that....
the "so called stolen" iPad will be found, during Falkie's ANAL PROBE ?

*that thought just crossed my mind...

Kathy's missing Hello Kitty lunchbox

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 17, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
You knew Georgie?

One of my best friends was in one of the dead movies. They were really close and seeing someone making a video just to make money off of his death pisses me off.

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 17, 2017, 12:34:02 PM
GNprivate@coasttocoastam.com

Thanks nooryisawesome but that moron Noory banned my email address after I gave him heavy shit over a year ago for being super stupid
and for asking stupid questions.
He replied to my email (that I also sent to everybody at C2C ,lol ) calling me names and blocking me, ha ha

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2017, 12:50:07 PM
I hope nobody tells Senda that MV is trying to hack into the colonoscopy camera so he can post pics of Senda's ass all over the dark web, and take control of the scope itself. I would imagine a sharp left turn or two might be quite painful.

But that would be wrong.

I don't think that MV has such gross desires, that's more your area of interest Mr.High-Pitched-Voice SV

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 17, 2017, 08:20:10 PM
One of my best friends was in one of the dead movies. They were really close and seeing someone making a video just to make money off of his death pisses me off.
George has done this with the Orlando shooting and other calamities.

Israel offers automatic citizenship to all Jews everywhere. Maybe Senda can build a container house there.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
has anyone thought of the possibility that....
the "so called stolen" iPad will be found, during Falkie's ANAL PROBE ?

*that thought just crossed my mind...

THAT'S WHEN YOU CALL THEM ROTTEN APPLES ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 10:57:18 AM
and how do we refer to his "procedure" ?
the Anal Probe from hell ?
Falkie's adventure ?
What is the biggest thing you can stick up his ass ?
the Falkieoscopy ?

How about 'A Swell Time' for the Fat One?

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 17, 2017, 11:36:17 AM
From The Master:
MAVERICK cigarette photo - inboxed to select recipients 3 days ago - posted here of my own volition to combat the "racist" canard

I did not have my glasses on the morning of the burglary so my eyes thought it said Newport.
This is what I stepped on in front of my sofa bed on the floor after I went out to the balcony to leave dry food for the cats.

As George said in his video, he doesn't just make stuff up!

So OLG, is senda going to hold on to that menthol in case a dark bro happens to spend the night on his couch?  You know, for a good morning smoke after his good morning poke?

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 17, 2017, 05:47:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ki94TLRZQ

Why do I hear in my head a lawn mower?  It must be watching Samsquatch 'mow' throw them vittles.

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 17, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Why do I hear in my head a lawn mower?  It must be watching Samsquatch 'mow' throw them vittles.

I've been in that very restaurant - Black Angus in Pleasant Hill

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 17, 2017, 09:14:37 PM
So OLG, is senda going to hold on to that menthol in case a dark bro happens to spend the night on his couch?  You know, for a good morning smoke after his good morning poke?
that brings up another concern.
Falkie is willingly withholding evidence from a felony investigation.
(UNLESS, there was NO crime actually committed?)

*i would say, either way he is fucked

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 09:24:24 PM
high end clientele ?

CozyRozie

Let's hold hands and pray for Falkie's anus.

I hope you can find at least that much humanity in you.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 09:32:00 PM
Let's hold hands and pray for Falkie's  BLEEDING  anus.

bleeding anus
bleeding cooter
might as well get a twofer...

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 09:30:39 PM
high end clientele ?

I wouldn't say high end, but its in a nice suburban area so people with at least ok jobs.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 09:32:00 PM
Let's hold hands and pray for Falkie's anus.

Was that today?  He should be home by now - hopefully he remembered both his canes, and the Bart commuters gave him and Kathy plenty of room

If everyone on Falkie's thread sent Falkie $20, he would have over $1200

on second thought, Fuck Falkie....SEND ME THE MONEY !

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 09:37:44 PM
I wouldn't say high end, but its in a nice suburban area so people with at least ok jobs.
jobs ?
how did SAMSQUATCH and FALKIE get in the door ?
(poor people paying for a nice meal they worked for.....and being forced to witness those two hogs waddle up to the hog feeder and go to town....THE WORKING CUSTOMERS ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD ASK FOR A REFUND)

Senda got the Cafe Press store shut down for now. I was going to shut it down and go with Spread Shirt because on Cafe Press you need to meet a monthly minimum in sales or else you owe them money.
However I would like to make Falkie work a bit. After I reply with proof that I have a right to the images then he has 14 days to go file an actual law suit or loose his rights to them. Since I was going to shut down amyways I think I will just wait till Spread Shirt opens and do it all there.
We know he will never get around to filling the suite.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 07:26:44 PM
There are an estimated 280,000 objects removed surgically from individuals rectums worldwide, per year. The most common being a vibrating mobile phone.

*does anyone know if iPads VIBRATE ?

Missing ipad found in Falkies ass?  That old boy will be shitting pancakes forever

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 09:44:45 PM
Senda got the Cafe Press store shut down for now. I was going to shut it down and go with Spread Shirt because on Cafe Press you need to meet a monthly minimum in sales or else you owe them money.
However I would like to make Falkie work a bit. After I reply with proof that I have a right to the images then he has 14 days to go file an actual law suit or loose his rights to them. Since I was going to shut down amyways I think I will just wait till Spread Shirt opens and do it all there.

But his pro-bono 4 persons student team might, ..so be careful you might get yourself into something something..............
Remember they are doing this as a Law Study project and they might explore this Enterprise of yours as an option to apply
some laws that you might not be even aware of.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 09:44:45 PM
You, Sir, are a GENIUS !

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 17, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

That is cool.  I always wanted to be in a zombie flick.  But as to falkie pissing you off with this?  Buckle up, buttercup, it only gets better.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
jobs ?
how did SAMSQUATCH and FALKIE get in the door ?
(poor people paying for a nice meal they worked for.....and being forced to witness those two hogs waddle up to the hog feeder and go to town....THE WORKING CUSTOMERS ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD ASK FOR A REFUND)

Didn't someone send him the money for dinner there if he would film Kathy eating it?

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 09:24:24 PM
Is that the place owned by Cun'l Angus?

OLG is very quiet, maybe he got a life like Jazmunda and MV.