• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

BobGrau

Waiting for a little old lady to wake up so I can go buy some pot from her.

Daggit

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2015, 08:11:46 PM
While some people in the world have no food to eat nor potable water to drink, I'm subjected to this thread.

Juan

No, that's applicable to you.

Marc.Knight

I can't keep up with this forum.

Heather Wade

I was out of milk, and had to use powdered "cream" in my espresso this morning because I was too tired to go 1/2 a block to the store. 

ksm32

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 14, 2015, 09:38:49 PM
I was out of milk, and had to use powdered "cream" in my espresso this morning because I was too tired to go 1/2 a block to the store.

Unless it's laundry day?  You should take the walk..  You know this.

Disclaimer: Not that you're fat or need the exercise.. I was a personal trainer for some time so I have to say things like that.

onan

I want to make a sandwich and the cutting board is in the dishwasher.

When I hear a spoiler for a movie or some series I like, such as Justified, True Detective, House of Cards, The Blacklist, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, etc.... then my life is completely ruined and I wring my hands and knowingly perform a Kamikaze sprint through a closed sliding glass door like a giant unfortunate bird in Bodega Bay.

Life is just not worth living, damn it.  Just try and tell me it is.

You cannot.

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2015, 08:11:46 PM
While some people in the world have no food to eat nor potable water to drink, I'm subjected to this thread.

Meta/self referential humor !! (Or breaking Bellgab's fourth wall, heh.)

jazmunda

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 15, 2015, 01:21:09 AM
When I hear a spoiler for a movie or some series I like, such as Justified, True Detective, House of Cards, The Blacklist, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, etc.... then my life is completely ruined and I wring my hands and knowingly perform a Kamikaze sprint through a closed sliding glass door like a giant unfortunate bird in Bodega Bay.

Life is just not worth living, damn it.  Just try and tell me it is.

You cannot.

I agree. I imagine that the third world knows how to deal with people that spoil movies and tv shows for others. First worlders are soft and can't deal with this scourge on society effectively.

eyenoeyeno

I'm sensing a correlation between the amount of hot water I use in an evening and my whether my water heater pilot light stays lit.   
Isn't paying my rent and propane supposed to constitute using as much clean hot water as instantaneously as my little heart desires?
how inconvenient that I might have to re light the damn thing and wait 20 minutes,  my landlord should address the issue already.

aldousburbank

I can't decide whether to make coffee or drink a beer. Maybe both.

jazmunda

I hate it when I accidentally delete an app on my phone and I have no idea what it was.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on February 18, 2015, 06:45:01 PM
I hate it when I accidentally delete an app on my phone and I have no idea what it was.

You'll figure it out when you go to use Grindr again.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on February 14, 2015, 11:45:53 PM
I want to make a sandwich and the cutting board is in the dishwasher.

I can fix you up... PM me shipping address.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on February 18, 2015, 07:17:29 PM
You'll figure it out when you go to use Grindr again.

My bad. It disappeared into a folder with my NAMBLA app.

jazmunda

Japanese inventors typify all that is wrong with first world excesses. This is who the terrorists should be targeting.

Heather Wade

They ran out of my favorite green juice (Bolthouse Farms) at the supermarket.  I had to break down and pay a dollar more for Odwalla, which is 3 fluid ounces less.   >:(  Not sure if I am going to live through this ordeal.   ::) ;D

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 25, 2015, 08:16:52 PM
They ran out of my favorite green juice ...

The only green juice anyone should ever drink is what comes from the olives in your martini.   :P

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2015, 12:30:55 AM
The only green juice anyone should ever drink is what comes from the olives in your martini.   :P

Concur!

Heather Wade

Ok, El Hefe & TW, maybe this is what I've been missing all along.   ;D

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 08:12:16 PM
Ok, El Hefe & TW, maybe this is what I've been missing all along.   ;D

We're here to help.  :D

My streaming music service has removed most of the albums of my favorite German, New Age, Pan flute playing composer.

jazmunda

Happy Friday isn't every day.

The snow around here isn't pretty anymore.

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 27, 2015, 09:56:39 PM
are you going where the huskies go ?

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 27, 2015, 09:56:39 PM

Pretty snow?  What's that?  :P