• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid

Started by GravitySucks, October 22, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 25, 2016, 02:09:49 PM
If I were twenty years younger and still had feeling in my legs I'd do it again without hesitation. Despite the considerable, often excruciating after effects, I'd be insane to turn down another paycheck like that. I still can't believe Germans will pay so much to watch that sort of thing.

And you're way too modest about your contributions. You were the only one willing to let them insert those video cameras where they did. It makes my nether regions pucker just thinking about it.

We were ahead of the curve back then. MV thinks he was so smart simply having an ethernet cable with cameras.

ItsOver

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 24, 2016, 06:29:01 PM
Aswang does sound like ASS WANG. We can also insult those Aswangs/Alpha Draconians by calling them ASSHOLEWANGS!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 11:37:34 AM
I think these folks are a step ahead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580260/Artist-paints-womans-entire-body-make-look-like-parrot.html

I'm working with the paint I have right now. Um, art supplies at professional art stores is EXPENSIVE! I live here in the evil Reptilian ruled city of Toronto! I have been to stores here like Above Ground and Curry's.

Plus, I would have to get naked to paint all over my body. I don't want people seeing my shlong dong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 25, 2016, 03:45:21 PM
I'm working with the paint I have right now. Um, art supplies at professional art stores is EXPENSIVE! I live here in the evil Reptilian ruled city of Toronto! I have been to stores here like Above Ground and Curry's.

Plus, I would have to get naked to paint all over my body. I don't want people seeing my shlong dong.

There's absolutely no danger of that, I'm certain.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 09:28:55 AM
Braunshweiger should have won an award, at least for special effects, if not for best supporting role.

GRRR! Talent shows makes me sick! The Aswangs/Alpha draconians want us to compete and kill each other! They enjoy it! I like cooperation! That lousy BUMber Humber art program! Those reptilian professors had favourites! Those students skipped class, unlike me, but the professors still gave them high marks!

Look at my linkedinprofile to know the names of the Reptilian professors!

Sometimes it feels like my life is South Park!

I made a South Park character version of myself!

I'm Filipino Canadian so my skin is brown. Also, I'm holding a sword. Additionally, I'm wearing a Star Trek sweater since I'm the leader of the Star Trek Party (praise MV), black sunglasses because I see Reptilians like Nada from the They Live movie, black pants, and I'mwearing rabbit ears because I'm an animal human hybrid

Even though I was kid, I watched South Park. It doesn't matter if had mature themes like violence, sex, and etc. I WATCHED IT!

I find it more realistic than children shows like Barney or Arthur. KIDS DO ACT LIKE THAT! They swear, have adventures, encounter the problems of grown ups.

South Park introduced me to important themes in life like child abduction, bullsh*t, war. It educated me and entertained me.

I don't really watch South Park anymore because I gave up watching TV. TV brainwashes people.

Crab People remind the evil Aswangs/Alpha Draconians.

In honor of South Park I shall be a South Park Character.

For some reason, that Aspen episode where the kids learn to ski, and that bully calls Stan Marsh Stan Darsh reminds of me in the art program. The kids got sick of skiing, I got sick of art. Tad reminds me of Alex Sauret. The blonde girl, Heather, reminds of Kayla Ferreira; the girl with the glasses and living boobs reminds of Kayla and Chelsy Jo Orlando. Alex bullied me, and Kayla and Chelsea fell in love with me. HAHAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn75V6HNS6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vveb-29tOSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E2t0oGm9U8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdt0pz5C4Xc

People think I'm high so this song suits me. It also a song I think of when I think of beautiful women!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M

Plot of Asspen from Wikipedia

Plot[edit]

On vacation in Aspen, Colorado, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Cartman are learning to ski when an older and more experienced skier named Tad begins harassing Stan for no reason. Tad demands that Stan race him for "stealing" his girlfriend Heather, whom Stan has never even met before. Stan agrees, fully aware that, since he is a complete amateur, Tad will most certainly beat him. He reluctantly races Tad and loses, as he expected. Afterwards, he is approached by a geeky teenage girl who invites him to a dance at the Aspen Youth Center. There, the boys discover that Tad's father plans to bulldoze the Aspen Youth Center. Tad then appears on stage to sing an off-key song where he repeats "Stan Darsh" over and over until Stan snaps and asks what he wants. Tad demands another race, this time on a much larger hill: the K-13 (a reference to Better Off Dead). It is agreed that if Stan wins, Tad's father will not bulldoze the youth center. It is at this point an epic montage of training occurs with the geeky girl and the boys' instructor from earlier. The song goes so far as to mock the concept of a montageâ€"even the lyrics say: "We're gonna need a montage". As the race begins, Tad races quickly down the hill, stopping to place traps in order to slow Stan down. Still inexperienced, Stan moves so slowly that the traps do not even affect him, while the geeky girl Stan met earlier distracts Tad by lifting up her shirt and supposedly exposing her breasts. Tad freezes, while Stan passes him and wins the race. After the race, however, it is revealed that Tad's reaction of shock was actually due to the fact that, instead of breasts, the girl has two mutants growing out of her chest (a reference to the film Total Recall).

In the subplot, the boys' parents are coaxed into attending a 30-minute presentation by two timeshare salesmen. The parents repeatedly refuse and attempt to leave the conference room; however, they are told that the meeting is actually supposed to take place during lunch. They ask to leave during the lunch but are told to turn over their place cards, which reveal a prize of an exclusive ski lift. They board the ski lift, thinking it will provide them quick access to the slopes, but find it takes them straight back to the conference room. The parents attempt to leave the meeting, only to be held at gunpoint by the police and learning that the timeshare organization is in control of the police and other powerful authorities, including the President of the United States. Under duress, the parents reluctantly purchase a timeshare property. They return to the boys, who tell them the ski resort sucks and who are despondent that they all have to return to Aspen in the future due to the parents' purchase of the timeshare property.

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 12:15:31 PM
lol

Not all girls but they were girls who wanted the cock of the Cocktopus!

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2016, 01:11:15 AM
Do you have a "Casual Friday" form?

Nope.

But thank you! You have inspired me to create hybrid forms in honor for each day of the week!

Sometimes, you just have to relax and be happy! I'm Mandrill Man!

akwilly

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 26, 2016, 07:01:12 AM

that's a sweet goatee you got man

JesusJuice

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 26, 2016, 07:01:12 AM

That's the one. That will be the prominent photo that will be used on the news.

GravitySucks

Cool pictures Kevin. You should break your posts up into shorter posts. It is hard to read them on a cell phone. You can make several short posts in a row. And then when you, or someone else, wants to quote part of it, it won't take up several screens.

GravitySucks

I think I have only seen one episode of South Park. Something about Underwear Gnomes.

Do you have a 3 phase plan?

cweb

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 25, 2016, 03:45:21 PM

Hey dude, just wondering what you're going to be for Halloween. Looking for ideas.

I'll take my answer off air.

Quote from: cweb on October 26, 2016, 09:39:25 AM
Hey dude, just wondering what you're going to be for Halloween. Looking for ideas.

I'll take my answer off air.

I MIGHT BE A...

HALLOWEEN CRAB!

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on October 24, 2016, 08:23:17 PM
Kevin...I'm curious to know when (and how) you discovered Art Bell , and of course George Noory.  I presume you were just a child when Art was at the height of his popularity.

Thanks.  :)  8)

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2016, 09:23:04 AM
Cool pictures Kevin. You should break your posts up into shorter posts. It is hard to read them on a cell phone. You can make several short posts in a row. And then when you, or someone else, wants to quote part of it, it won't take up several screens.

You re right. I'll try to make short posts!

GRRR!

THE WORLD WE LIVE IS LIKE THE MOVIE, THE DARK CRYSTAL! Kinninigan states this!

This is Kinninigan!

http://bellgab.com/Themes/default/images/bbc/img.gifS/

ALPHA DRACONIANS ARE LIKE THE FUCKING SKEKSIS!

WHO ARE THE MYSTICS THOUGH? GOOD REPTILIANS?

Positive Reptilian Experiences - Page 2 - David Icke's Official Forums

IS DAVID ICKE HIMSELF A REPTILIAN? A GOOD REPTILIAN? HE IS LIKE A MYSTIC? DAVID ICKE AND MYSTICS HAVE LONG HAIR!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=278516&page=2

David Icke caught shapeshifting!

Jul 31, 2014 - Page 2- Positive Reptilian Experiences Reptilians & ET Races.

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on October 27, 2016, 02:08:55 PM
I just asked a simple question.  :-\

IT WAS MY FRIEND STEVEN CANDAEIS WHO INTRODUCED ME TO ART BELL AND GEORGE NOORY! WE BOTH MET IN THE ART PROGRAM! HE HATED THE ART PROGRAM IN THE THIRD SEMESTER SO HE LEFT! HE WARNED NOT TO TRUST THE PEOPLE!

He is the guy wearing blue clothes, and he's holding the green bottle. He's inside the evilBUMber Humber college (North KRAMPUS campus)

I tried making a Facebook but the website my account isn't available for security reasons!

MARK ZUKERBERG IS A LIZARD PERSON!

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 26, 2016, 08:24:16 AM

That's the one. That will be the prominent photo that will be used on the news.

LET LIFEFORMS KNOW HOW POWERFUL I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2016, 09:25:13 AM
I think I have only seen one episode of South Park. Something about Underwear Gnomes.

Do you have a 3 phase plan?

WE NEED A KEVOLUTION (GLOBAL REBELLION/REVOLUTION) OR SPECULATIVE KEVOLUTION (THE EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE AND LETTING ANIMALS TAKE OVER THE PLANET)!

Quote from: zeebo on October 26, 2016, 11:48:22 PM
Is that a mini-thunderbird or some kind of chicken-bat hybrid?

THAT IS A YI QI, A BAT-LIKE DINOSAUR!

I STATE THAT ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS COULD LOOK LIKE YI QI BECAUSE KINNINIGAN, THE REPTILIAN RESEARCHER, STATES THAT ALPHA DRACONIANS LOOK LIKE THE SKEKSIS FROM THE DARK CRYSTAL. I THINK THE ALPHA DRACONIANS COULD BE THE ASWANGS, PHILIPPINE VAMPIRES, SO THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE THE SKEKSIS AND BE BAT-LIKE!

I'm a virgin. I've never had sex before.

theONE

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:29:10 PM
I'm a virgin. I've never had sex before.

you might reconsider admitting to that, I'm sure some people here will post to tell you..to go and fuck yourself :)

I'M DOING MY M1 TESTS SO I WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE!

I WOULD DRIVE AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MOTORCYCLE!

I READ A BOOK ON HOW TO DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE! PEOPLE WHO DON'T DRIVE MOTORCYCLES ARE CALLED SQUIDS!

Incorrect use of gears can result in accidents when

Your Progress

32 correct answers to pass (8 mistakes allowed)

 Restart the test

Your Challenge Bank

 More FREE M1 Practice Tests

 M1 Test Simulator

 Back to the menu

Average Rating:

4.3 out of 5 based on 6 votes.

downshifting, turning, or starting on hills.

riding with a passenger on two-way roads.

changing gears on plain roads.

riding in heavy traffic.

Driver must use proper gears while coming down or turning on steep, curvy roads.