• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
PETA

[attachment=1]

note: I don't think this has much to do with The NFL Football Fan Podcast.
I'll allow it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Relentless leftarded criminal lunacy, ftmp:

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?events=73099370&family=editorial&sort=best

http://www.mtv.com/news/1430196/update-chrissie-hynde-arrested-for-peta-protest/
Pretenders frontwoman Chrissie Hynde was arrested in New York City on Thursday after slashing up leather goods at a Gap store in Manhattan as part of a protest organized by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

A NYC police department spokesperson told MTV News that Hynde, PETA President Ingrid Newkirk, and two other protesters were taken into custody and charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief in the fourth degree after they entered the store and began destroying some of the Gap's leather clothes and accessories.
Approximately 20 other demonstrators participated in the PETA protest, which targeted the Gap for allegedly selling leather goods taken from cows illegally slaughtered in India, where the cow is considered a holy animal.

Great singer/songwriter though...and pretty sexy in her day.

Please don’t show me a pic of her looking all old and decrepit. I’ve had quite enough of that, thank you!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
Great singer/songwriter though...and pretty sexy in her day.

Given.

QuotePlease don’t show me a pic of her looking all old and decrepit. I’ve had quite enough of that, thank you!

Through my beer googles, darkly:

pate

Metron2267

A far better squad now that Checkdown Alice doesn't live there anymore...

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 09, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
https://youtu.be/iSGqlXQdh20

Gronk. Lmao!!!
LOL.  I'll bet Belichick loved that one.  ;D

"Have you seen how many photos there are of Belichick making THE SAME FACE over and over? So, so many. His lips are stuck together in a grimace, his eyes are either glazed over or lost in contemplation of whatever’s going on in that brilliant head of his and his eyebrows are pointed down with that crinkle between then indicating intense concentration or complete apathy, depending on the context.

Just look at it … 62 times!"

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-same-face-scowl-photos

pate

I love my Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is freaking unbelievable!

I do worry about our defense just a little bit, still believe we are going to the Superbowl.

Genessee KC

Quote from: pate on December 13, 2018, 08:03:42 PM
I love my Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is freaking unbelievable!

I do worry about our defense just a little bit, still believe we are going to the Superbowl.

Art bell might be dead but the curse still lives

Metron2267

Sure makes you wonder at the timing of TMZ's Kareem Hunt video release...

Quite a few touts predicted (not me) before the season that SD was the AFC West favorite.

Now it looks to be so. :(

pate

Quote from: Genessee KC on December 14, 2018, 10:08:02 PM
Art bell might be dead but the curse still lives

Did Art curse the Chiefs, like Babe Ruth cursed the Red Sox?  I was unaware of that.

Nah, this team is not Marty-ball.  We have a quarterback that passes.  Marty was all ground-game and heavy on the defense.

Andy Reid is a way better coach.  Now, I am all about getting away from the ground-game (I don't know how many Super Bowl teams won on the ground but it can't be that many).  You still need a good to top-rate Defense, can't let the other guy out-score you or even worse stay toe-to-toe with you then you lose because you simply run out of thyme.  Two of the three losses so far came from running out of time, and the Chargers loss, well that one actually hurt and cast some doubt on the team's SuperBowl hopes.

I sure hope Andy has tightened up that Defense a bit, and maybe get them team to be a bit more cognizant of penalties.  Whether or not it is bad refereeing is open to question, but focusing on the basics and not doing things that can draw a game ending penalty might help on your path to the big game.

GO CHIEFS!

Control that ball, control that clock, control the GAME!

pate

Gunter Cunningham, oh haow I miss you.  YOur defense was a little better than adequeate, it could be argued that your defense got the Chiefs into the playoffs a thyme or two in spite of Marty's "quarterback of the future."  What was that guy's nambe, Grbac or sumtheen?

Genessee KC

Hopefully Lin Elliot doesn’t make an appreance next Saturday afternoon.

pate

CHIEFS!

24-7 at the half.  The Colts offense has yet to score (got their 1 TD on defensive special teams).

Worried about Mahome's knee, there was an early sack that looked ugly, and he was limping a little.  He later got his third career rushing TD, so it must not be that bad...

CHIEFS!

Metron2267

Congrats!

Great game in crappy conditions. The Dolts looked cucked. :-X

pate

The CBS announcer Tony Homo needs to put the Patriots' cock back in his mouth and STFU.

Go CHIEFS!

Metron2267

IF TMZ hadn't torpedoed Kareem Hunt this would have gone the other way. Tough loss, great season. :-\

pate

If the Chiefs/Raiders game follows the same pattern as last week's Chiefs/Jaguars game, it should be intardasting and bloddy.

3:05pm(CST) kickoff, check your local listings.

Could be a good one, historic rivalry there.

Are Ed 'n Muddy still doing this podcast?

#SPORTSball!

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2019, 01:27:20 PM
If the Chiefs/Raiders game follows the same pattern as last week's Chiefs/Jaguars game, it should be intardasting and bloddy.

3:05pm(CST) kickoff, check your local listings.

Could be a good one, historic rivalry there.

Are Ed 'n Muddy still doing this podcast?

#SPORTSball!

Sadly, the weekly Dean and King Show has ended but I heard a rumor they might do a few special episodes.  ;)

pate

Quote from: Genessee KC on September 20, 2019, 08:31:57 PM
Might be a swamp out in KC Sunday, but this guy

Kid got a bit upset at the end of the first half when Coach pulled him out @20ydish, 0:10, 2nd & 7 in favor of a kick.

Chiefs 23 Ravens 6
-halftime-

pate

How many undefeated at the conclusion of Week 5?

I think the Chiefs will be among them.  Gamethyme 7:20CST.

GO CHIEFS!