• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

akwilly

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 04, 2016, 03:37:18 AM
I thought MV sent Falkie a lap dance and then Falkie caught HIV.
well that does seem plausible except I've never known a stripper strong enough to lift a fat pad like his

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on June 04, 2016, 03:39:23 AM
well that does seem plausible except I've never known a stripper strong enough to lift a fat pad like his

Maybe it was a male stripper.

MR. Spock

Quote from: dipp on June 04, 2016, 03:29:53 AM
Congratulations on the art of grifting Senda pig.
Its the Senda Monster, not Senda Pig. ;)

whoozit

Showing kindness to Senda is a lot like petting a wild skunk.  Best not done, but if you are foolish enough to to try you will get stink on you.  It will not wash off and will linger for weeks.  It is best to steer clear or watch from afar.

Yorkshire pud

We can only hope and wish the fat fucking fat fuck wakes up dead.

Quote from: akwilly on June 04, 2016, 03:33:41 AM
I haven't kept up but so far I gather that Falkie got a laptop from MV and claimed it was broken so he got money from PayPal and bad mouthed MV the whole time. If correct will MV ban Falkie from bellgab? If I were a crazy internet millionaire like MV I would go to Martinez and kick Falkies ass

Dood, this is America.  Anyone with the means and desire can go kick the shit out of Senda, not just the nobility.

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 04, 2016, 03:49:58 AM
Its the Senda Monster, not Senda Pig. ;)

Senda pig, Senda pig
Does whatever a Senda pig does
Can he swing
From a web
No he can't
He's a pig
Look out, here comes the Senda pig

MAX

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:45:12 AM
The regret began a couple weeks ago.

My old mean nasty boss used to say revenge is sweeter then regret... Just saying

Laurakinch

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:19:10 AM
man.  i'm just speechless.  the utter dishonesty falkie has displayed here... just wow.

He has to return the laptop, right?

man.  i'm just speechless.  the utter dishonesty falkie has displayed here... just wow.

Don't feel bad.  No one could have seen this coming.  No one.

No one.

No one.

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 04, 2016, 07:40:09 AM

He should have to. Paypal should have made him do so, but it seems the grifting pig gets to crap on everyone and keep the laptop.

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 04:20:07 AM
Showing kindness to Senda is a lot like petting a wild skunk.  Best not done, but if you are foolish enough to to try you will get stink on you.  It will not wash off and will linger for weeks.  It is best to steer clear or watch from afar.
+100

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Did anyone notice that in one of his videos Senda accused Bellgabbers of doing disgusting things with mayo? He totally left out the part where he told everyone on a Gabcast that that Kathy only gives him a Lewinsky if things are coated in mayo.

Oh Gawd Ibby!

Great day here.  Sun is shining.  Birds are chirping.  Went to my Saturday morning exercise class.   Get home, fire up the old Chromebook and see that little jewel of yours!  Nearly vurped up my Raisin Bran.   "Lewinsky"  "Kathy" "Mayo"

Hellmann's is dead to me now   :'(

Yorkshire pud

What difference will it make? He won't. MV knows he won't. Isn't worth the bother of making him do so.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Did anyone notice that in one of his videos Senda accused Bellgabbers of doing disgusting things with mayo? He totally left out the part where he told everyone on a Gabcast that that Kathy only gives him a Lewinsky if things are coated in mayo.

Remember when George personally provided this photo back in December?:

We're all lucky that he has such a great sense of humor!   ;D  ;D   ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 04, 2016, 09:35:31 AM
Remember when George personally provided this photo back in December?:

We're all lucky that he has such a great sense of humor!   ;D  ;D   ;D

Did he steal that too? And then demand he have his money back?

We're unlucky you two haven't choked on each other's fat pad.

LadyFish

Please ban him. He is just using this site for grifting. He is the SendaMonster.

ShayP

Quote from: LadyFish on June 04, 2016, 01:07:14 PM
Please ban him.

That will never happen unless he gets truly personal with MV.  Too many people rely on him (Falkie) for entertainment.  Quite frankly I don't know how they would cope if he (Falkie) went away forever.  Nonetheless, some things are just addictive, so I understand.  I tested the waters before.  I am free now.

Nobody

(Can someone please tell me if I am reading this right?  I am trying to follow The Story So Far and do not want to get the wrong end of the stick.)  :-\

MV sent falkie a laptop and MV charged him only $30, total, for doing so; the laptop (according to falkie in the now-infamous unboxing video) cost $25 to ship and:

Quote from: MAX on June 03, 2016, 07:28:07 AM
He [MV] gave the guy the PC for near free just the cost of a new drive.

..it needed to have either an optical or hard drive replaced, first, to make it serviceable.

So if I am reading this right, MV lost money on the deal from the very beginning because:

$30 purchase price

minus

$25 shipping cost

=$5 left over. 

I'm no great expert when it comes to computers, but I do not know of any hard drive or optical drive, new or used, that can be had for $5; $20-$25 will probably get you a decent used (but fully functional) hard/optical drive.

So, it appears to me that MV lost ~$20 on this deal before the laptop ever even shipped.  Am I correct in thinking this?

MV/Liberace!

If so, I'm not aware. I think since PayPal ate it, they aren't making him return it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LadyFish on June 04, 2016, 01:07:14 PM
Please ban him. He is just using this site for grifting. He is the SendaMonster.

He hasn't really done anything to be banned from the forum. Separate issues. However, I will delete any post in which he asks people for money since I'm not interested watching George Senda defraud BellGab users.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 01:44:39 PM
Falkie, did you say teamspeak was on your computer? That isn't malware, gamers all over the world use it to communicate with each while they play games. It's kind of like a conference call.

It's teamviewer-which lets you access the computer from another computer. It's often used to repair or uninstall programs on some computer by a tech somewhere far off.

As far as Falkie-you know he is going to resell that laptop.

whoozit

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 04, 2016, 01:55:18 PM
As far as Falkie-you know he is going to resell that laptop.
To as many people as he can.

NXOEED

so wait, that laptop cost thirty bucks?

If somebody were to say, "this laptop is loaded with malware, so I'll let you have it for thirty bucks", I would probably buy the shit out of it. You could load the thing up with pictures of anal warts. You could time them to pop up every twenty minutes. I'd still buy it.

What a weird thing to be pissed off about.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nobody on June 04, 2016, 01:35:09 PM
(Can someone please tell me if I am reading this right?  I am trying to follow The Story So Far and do not want to get the wrong end of the stick.)  :-\

MV sent falkie a laptop and MV charged him only $30, total, for doing so; the laptop (according to falkie in the now-infamous unboxing video) cost $25 to ship and:

..it needed to have either an optical or hard drive replaced, first, to make it serviceable.

So if I am reading this right, MV lost money on the deal from the very beginning because:

$30 purchase price

minus

$25 shipping cost

=$5 left over. 

I'm no great expert when it comes to computers, but I do not know of any hard drive or optical drive, new or used, that can be had for $5; $20-$25 will probably get you a decent used (but fully functional) hard/optical drive.

So, it appears to me that MV lost ~$20 on this deal before the laptop ever even shipped.  Am I correct in thinking this?

He paid $30 for shipping, $48 for the new solid state drive I installed, and was supposed to pay $16 for the new keyboard I installed, but he never did send the $16. In all, I'm only out the $16.

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 01:54:54 PM
However, I will delete any post in which he asks people for money since I'm not interested watching George Senda defraud BellGab users.

I don't think that's how the grift works anymore.  What he does is post a video where he is passing the hat, and one of his ass-suckers (usually Open Wounds Gacy) posts a link to it and begs on his behalf.

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 01:58:35 PM
He paid $30 for shipping, $48 for the new solid state drive I installed, and was supposed to pay $16 for the new keyboard I installed, but he never did send the $16. In all, I'm only out the $16.

Wait, did you install Win10 on the laptop?  No wonder he has a complaint.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NXOEED on June 04, 2016, 01:58:22 PM
so wait, that laptop cost thirty bucks?

If somebody were to say, "this laptop is loaded with malware, so I'll let you have it for thirty bucks", I would probably buy the shit out of it. You could load the thing up with pictures of anal warts. You could time them to pop up every twenty minutes. I'd still buy it.

What a weird thing to be pissed off about.

There was zero malware. It was a clean Windows 10 install. He simply doesn't want to pay for what he received. Lesson learned.

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:02:20 PM
He simply doesn't want to pay for what he received.

I for one am surprised.  This is SO out of character for Senda.