• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2014, 11:06:06 PM
I think that "Mr." is the nicest thing I've been called in some time.
What's the matter, sweetums?  Not appreciated enough lately?  :-*   

I miss Reason.  Oh, and Self Insight!  Haven't seen You Don't Have to Post Every Thought in Your Pointed Little Head, in a while here.

McPhallus

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 06, 2014, 04:12:17 PM
I miss Reason.  Oh, and Self Insight!  Haven't seen You Don't Have to Post Every Thought in Your Pointed Little Head, in a while here.

I think they're all camping out with Self Restraint, Non-capricious Snark, and Rational Theorist.

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on June 09, 2014, 04:36:58 PM
Where's Cam hiding these days?

I thought this was going to be saying something else, and I'd have to yell "TOO SOON!"

I heard MV shoved them all on a bus and shipped them off to Bible camp.

area51drone

I miss all the fringe members that used to be here.   Now its just a bunch of semi-normal people, and one cock loving Australian.

Where is Redacted? I miss her.  Flaxen Hegemony has been gone for a long time, too.

zeebo

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 11, 2014, 11:50:58 PM
Where is Redacted? I miss her.  ...

I bugged her awhile back.  She seemed pretty busy, although I think she has dropped in for a short post here and there.  If she does not return to her regular lively posts, I shall have to bug her again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on June 14, 2014, 12:56:46 PM
JackStar

You could join him? Being close, as you were.

The General

JackStar
Lick a 9volt battery.  It should scratch the same itch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The General on June 14, 2014, 01:44:46 PM

;D ;D  That was funny.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2014, 01:06:14 AM
I came by to mention that I miss Stellar--really, who doesn't??

JackStar

Okay... I guess you're obligated to do so...

Here... I'll repost...

Quote from: bigchucka on June 09, 2014, 07:35:20 PM
He added at times, yes.

There's all kinds of people here that have varying interests.  I'm sure you'll find a way to contribute, if you wish.  Ever since I watched a documentary on it, I've always been interested in what the Voynich Manuscript really was, as an example...

If he comes back, that will be between him and MV to decide that.

But it sounds like he decided to act like a dick and tried to pull some BS... so I doubt very highly that's going to happen.

paladin1991

Quote from: The General on June 14, 2014, 01:44:46 PM
Do I have to *raised eyebrow, coy look*....lick it?

paladin1991

Quote from: bigchucka on June 14, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

But it sounds like he decided to act like a dick and tried to pull some BS... so I doubt very highly that's going to happen.
*sigh*

zeebo

Whatever happened to tertiaryimam?  I often didn't know what he was talking about, but interesting posts nonetheless, and a central figure during the days of the Dark Matter collapse.

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on June 19, 2014, 12:20:38 AM
Whatever happened to tertiaryimam?  I often didn't know what he was talking about, but interesting posts nonetheless, and a central figure during the days of the Dark Matter collapse.

He got all butt hurt about a harmless comment/joke. He left voluntarily in somewhat of a huff, from what I recall. It's a shame really, because I thought the guy was funny and his posts added to the strangeness (in a good way) of this forum.
thin skin + Bellgab = butt hurt

McPhallus

Quote from: eddie dean on June 19, 2014, 08:24:38 PM
He got all butt hurt about a harmless comment/joke. He left voluntarily in somewhat of a huff, from what I recall. It's a shame really, because I thought the guy was funny and his posts added to the strangeness (in a good way) of this forum.

Huh.  I have to say I found his schtick a little too try-hard and not terribly interesting.  I prefer that effortless combo of intelligence/weirdness.

Addendum: Apparently it involved a typo (although hard to tell, since I remember his posts always being drenched in sarcasm).  If it was sincere, imagine if he and Jackstar had met.  That would've been epic.

DanTSX

Quote from: zeebo on June 19, 2014, 12:20:38 AM

I liked that guy.  He was a riot.

eddie dean

Quote from: DanTSX on June 19, 2014, 08:40:47 PM

I liked that guy.  He was a riot.

His live thread memes were great!

"The Falkie  & Imam Show" LOL!

edit:
Maybe it was in the quits thread

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on June 19, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
Addendum: Apparently it involved a typo (although hard to tell, since I remember his posts always being drenched in sarcasm).  If it was sincere, imagine if he and Jackstar had met.  That would've been epic.

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 14, 2014, 09:59:10 PM
A message from Jack...  ;D

1) I did =not= go to the John B. Wells forum. That place is the worst.

2) You all can do a blood sacrifice here, with my mutilated remnants that MV and his vile cotiere of mewling, sycophantic stalk-puppets will allow you to, if it will bring back tertiaryimam. I loved that guy!

3) This forum is the second worst. Peace.

Tell them I read their clique's flithy lies at the lie-brary. All of that is truth. Tell them I would open both ankle-veins a little bit on MV's pink azalea bushes, if it would bring tertiaryimam back, just for one more day.

Those two went together.  Even though I'm trying not to think of that fuckhead (Jackstar, Screwdriven... whatever the fuck else he wants to call himself nowadays) right about now...

bigchucka

Quote from: eddie dean on June 19, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
His live thread memes were great!

"The Falkie  & Imam Show" LOL!

edit:
Maybe it was in the quits thread

GNS thread... page 1393.  He was answering questions as if he was Noory...he typed "bears" instead of "beers"... and someone went with the definition that's from the gay community.  He got offended and left after receiving a PM letting him know what the word meant.

I think I can beat that.  I learned about that term from listening to one of Kevin Smith's college Q&A shows.  I'm a big guy (straight, though...) so I laughed my ass off when I heard it... time to go look for it.

http://youtu.be/TCo9k3XWNYs

"I'm glad you found love, Malcolm..."

eddie dean

Quote from: bigchucka on June 19, 2014, 10:13:52 PM
GNS thread... page 1393.  He was answering questions as if he was Noory...he typed "bears" instead of "beers"... and someone went with the definition that's from the gay community.  He got offended and left after receiving a PM letting him know what the word meant.

I think I can beat that.  I learned about that term from listening to one of Kevin Smith's college Q&A shows.  I'm a big guy (straight, though...) so I laughed my ass off when I heard it... time to go look for it.

http://youtu.be/TCo9k3XWNYs

"I'm glad you found love, Malcolm..."

I might be confusing him with another member or event, but I think he got criticized/hounded for chasing somebody off the forum. He didn't chase them off btw. It was the start of his departure no doubt. It might have occurred in the  falkie threads that were later trashed.

zeebo

He got all butt hurt about a harmless comment/joke. ...

Lotta butthurt goin around.  We all need to wrap our butts with bubble-wrap as a precaution.

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on June 19, 2014, 11:27:23 PM
Lotta butthurt goin around.  We all need to wrap our butts with bubble-wrap as a precaution.
Yep.  I concurr.  Maybe want to put a plug there as well.  Wouldn't want anything in there that doesn't belong there.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: jazmunda on June 21, 2014, 05:23:30 PM
aldousburbank
Anagrammy, ChewMouse, Ben Shockley, Redacted, Sardondi (no, really!), Morphiaflow,  Harmness, Valdez, even HAL 9000. I guess Unquenchable Angst still posts, but very rarely that I ever see!
And this will get me the Rolled Eyes Cheesy Award, but Art Bell, too.