14 (45.2%)
No
6 (19.4%)
Undetermined
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

ArtBellFan

Tuesday 28 Dec 2010~Rob Simone w/Semir Osmanagich~David Wilcox

In the first hour, guest host Rob Simone (filling in for vacationing George Noory), welcomes Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D., discoverer of the ancient pyramidal complex in Bosnia, consisting of five colossal stone structures with an extensive network of underground tunnels.
http://www.semirosmanagic.com/en/index.html

Main guest David Wilcock will share his in-depth analysis of the Bosnian Pyramid and other ancient monuments, as well as his new physics theory of how they were built by "altering" matter.
http://divinecosmos.com/

Information I found on Rob Simone

Host Rob Simone travels the world to find the most interesting people on the planet. Topics include consciousness, science, phenomenon and more. Rob produces this two-hour talk show from Los Angeles. It can be heard on 104.4 FM and online world-wide.
http://www.robsimone.com/

ArtBellFan

Will be interesting to listen to this guy, checked out his web site and he is into typical L.A., Hollywood B.S., plus you have to pay to listen to his shows, forget it.  Couldn't find anything about consciousness, science, phenomenon etc, if he does those type of shows it looks like it's rare.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 25, 2010, 10:20:28 AM
Will be interesting to listen to this guy, checked out his web site and he is into typical L.A., Hollywood B.S., plus you have to pay to listen to his shows, forget it.  Couldn't find anything about consciousness, science, phenomenon etc, if he does those type of shows it looks like it's rare.
yikes.

If they cared about the genre, they would rely on people with radio experience and a background in the subject, like Whitley Strieber, or Gene Steinberg.

Marc.Knight

hmmmmm.  Just tuned in to hear Rob Simone.  He pronounces words correctly and can speak in full paragraphs... a good start.  :)

Marc.Knight

Too rehearsed and polished. "Nooryesque" vocabulary.  Used car salesman-type presentation.

Marc.Knight

My initial review is that this guy is "Noory Lite" if you can believe it.  Lots of unbroken guest rambling with periodic ambiguous interjections by the host.  He said that he has been part of the "C2C Invisible Army" for a few years, with General Nooron in command.

Looks like you're the only one bothering to listen in... I guess I'll tune in just because I haven't facepalmed in awhile.

HAL 9000

I'd agree with all of above assessments. He was promoting himself too much - almost like he was selling himself for a job interview, except that he was on-air.  

I'll reserve my judgement until he gets into the interview. If he can actually conduct an interview without sounding like a retard or a sleezeball, that'll go a long way to winning me over.

(god damn I didn't realize how many commercials were on Coast now)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 29, 2010, 12:35:50 AM
I'd agree with all of above assessments. He was promoting himself too much - almost like he was selling himself for a job interview, except that he was on-air.

EXACTLY.

Completely scripted.  Disappointing, in a way.  I sense the same Noory pattern:  Guest stops speaking... ask question number 14.

HAL 9000

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 29, 2010, 12:34:23 AM I guess I'll tune in just because I haven't facepalmed in awhile.

Here, let me do it for you...

===========================================
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

===========================================

That's right Rob, let the looney Indian ramble. Don't say a word. Don't interject any kind of intelligent thought into this.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 29, 2010, 12:42:41 AM
That's right Rob, let the looney Indian ramble. Don't say a word. Don't interject any kind of intelligent thought into this.

When he does interject, he makes Noory look like Michio Kaku.

Marc.Knight

What?  "It's a feel good pyramid." - Simone   :o

Cutesy one word or one sentence

*Ask next question on list*

Hmm...

Marc.Knight

First off, if you want to establish any credibility as a national / international host, you NEVER ask the guest what time it is.  Art always knew where his guests were and what time zone they were in. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 29, 2010, 12:47:43 AM

Hmm...

hahhaha!  He is amazingly formulaic.

I'll wait until he gets the main guest on because this looney Egyptian (or whatever) is a lame guest. However, this guy is pretty generic. His voice sounds like a poor high-pitched Howard Stern impression. I'm pretty "meh" on him.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 29, 2010, 12:59:08 AM
I'll wait until he gets the main guest on because this looney Egyptian (or whatever) is a lame guest. However, this guy is pretty generic. His voice sounds like a poor high-pitched Howard Stern impression. I'm pretty "meh" on him.

How do we get from Antarctica used to be Atlantis to Bosnian Pyramids to Disappearance Zones?  Pseudo-science mental mush. 

I don't know how much longer I can stick with this. My eyes are crossing and I can feel my IQ points dropping. Simone so far is California Fumbles or Mini-Nooron.

HAL 9000

NO!

David Wilcock is not gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

And don't make fun of his last name.

But yes he is a nutjob. Don't make fun of that either.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 29, 2010, 01:18:21 AM
I don't know how much longer I can stick with this. My eyes are crossing and I can feel my IQ points dropping. Simone so far is California Fumbles or Mini-Nooron.

At this point Art would politely excuse the guest and go to open lines. 

Marc.Knight

A lump of dirt in Bosnia is more advanced than anything else on Earth?  Jebus.

Marc.Knight

The guest keeps referring to video clips he has seen of the Bosnian Pyramid - and this is supposed to be in-depth analysis?  This makes him an "expert" on this pyramid?  Shows as empty as this one take on a disturbingly infomercial feel. 

It's rather telling that Noory is threatened by a green generic piece of cardboard like Simone to stick him with a flakey nothing like this guest. This guest is just talking in circles about literally nothing while Simone just lets him go trying to add a quick tag to the end of each answer to make it look like he's paying attention. This is mind-numbing.

Jesus Christ...

A.D.D. no wait... the other one... *producer whispers in ear* Ahhhh... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I'm out at midnight, I do enough damage to my brain cells with the booze and weed. Don't need to punish them any further with this show.

Awesome that this expert just mispronounced "Kennewick Man"

HAL 9000

OK, Maybe...

David Wilcock might be gay.

But still, not that there's anything wrong with that...

And still don't make fun of his last name.

But yes he is a nutjob. Don't make fun of that either.

I also tried reading his bio at his website... I could only skim very quickly, as I didn't have any duct tape handy to wrap around my head to keep it from exploding.

NUTJOB!

Alright done... I can't take anymore.

God speed to anyone brave enough to continue.

And with torsion fields we descend into standard hoax physics.