• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Rally Squirrel

Started by Lilith, April 01, 2019, 10:36:00 AM

What is the point of this God Damned useless thread?

All you are doing is reposting videos with no commentary on them. You are showing all of the creativity of Damon or Jackstar. At least say something good or bad about it, for fucks sake no one can even tell if you watch them.

As it stands it just looks like you are being a cunty bitch just reposting what ever you see for some crazy reason that only you know.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 08, 2019, 06:48:38 PM

All you are doing is reposting videos with no commentary on them. You are showing all of the creativity of Damon or Jackstar. At least say something good or bad about it, for fucks sake no one can even tell if you watch them.

As it stands it just looks like you are being a cunty bitch just reposting what ever you see for some crazy reason that only you know.

Rally Squirrel, why did you delete my YouTube comment? It's not my fault you featured your ghoulish dry reptilian hands. Rude.

Here one minute...
[attachment=1]

...gone the next
[attachment=2]

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 12:01:58 AM
Rally Squirrel, why did you delete my YouTube comment? It's not my fault you featured your ghoulish dry reptilian hands. Rude.

Here one minute...
[attachment=1,msg1321400]

...gone the next
[attachment=2,msg1321400]

Your comment was marked as likely SPAM by YouTube so there is no need to try to be a drama queen

Besides your mom loves it when I finger bang her with my ghoulish dry reptilian hands.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 09, 2019, 12:12:18 AM
Your comment was marked as likely SPAM by YouTube so there is no need to try to be a drama queen

Besides your mom loves it when I finger bang her with my ghoulish dry reptilian hands.

No, you're just a bitter BellGab denialist. Go back to sucking Bart Ell's teat over there at EllGab.

Drama queen? Me?

Oh no! What's this:
Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 08, 2019, 06:48:38 PM

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 12:31:44 AM
No, you're just a bitter BellGab denialist. Go back to sucking Bart Ell's teat over there at EllGab.

Drama queen? Me?

Oh no! What's this:

I have no clue as to what a BellGab denialist is but I do know you are a Brig White Knight. Hope that she makes it worth your time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 01, 2019, 10:37:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYprTsWnsN0

I had no idea this silver quarter thing was a thing.  It's quite interesting. 

And you're 1000% correct when it comes to Senda's video making approach.  I can sooooo see him saying, "No silver, no silver, no silver, and this is George Senda.  Until next time."  God damn is he clueless.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHz_1atVDA

You don't want to miss THIS one!  This video is outstanding!  If not for the voice, I would have thought it was Senda himself!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 09, 2019, 12:38:08 AM
I have no clue as to what a BellGab denialist is but I do know you are a Brig White Knight. Hope that she makes it worth your time.

Don't be obtuse. You know exactly what a BellGab denialist is. Why did you delete this (attached below) post? You've expressed contempt for this thread where your videos are featured which is literally free promotion. Why are you even posting in this thread? Why are you still logging in here? Leave.

Go. Back. To. EllGab. You. Dumb. Cunt.

[attachment=1,msg1321421]

damon

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 12:31:44 AM

Drama queen? Me?

Oh no! What's this:
This is what Rally posted over at ellgab.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 05, 2019, 02:39:57 PM
I learned what not to do by watching Falkie.

Looks like I am exclusively Ellgab now. I was given a musings thread at that other one and I find it insulting. The people that get musings threads are annoying turds that people are trying to contain in one area, so I am done there.
I guess that He learned a lot from falkie.

Quote from: damon on April 09, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bless you, Damon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ETERNALLY. BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Rally Squirrel, this is fucking hilarious! Crawl back in here with those reptile hands and cry more crocodile tears. The salt must flow. Haha!

On second thought, make a video so brig can post it here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 08:26:46 AM
Don't be obtuse. You know exactly what a BellGab denialist is. Why did you delete this (attached below) post? You've expressed contempt for this thread where your videos are featured which is literally free promotion. Why are you even posting in this thread? Why are you still logging in here? Leave.

I still do not know what a Bellgab denialist is. Bellgab exists, it is real what is there to deny? I prefer Ellgab but will use Bellgab if I wish and there is not a God Damned thing you can do about it. No matter how much it bothers you.

And why do I complain about the "free promotion"? Because I do not consider it promotion at all. She just mindlessly posts my videos like a robot. The type of promotion that I appreciate is thoughtful critiques that make people actually want to watch a video. This thread is just horse crap.

Quote from: damon on April 09, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

Fantastic detective work Inspector and a big congratulations on actually forming full sentences. You are sounding much less like Tarzan now.

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 08:26:46 AM

Once again slow one, I did not delete that. YouTube marked it as spam. If you think it is so importaint that it must be seen then take it up with them.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 09, 2019, 01:48:45 PM
I still do not know what a Bellgab denialist is. Bellgab exists, it is real what is there to deny? I prefer Ellgab but will use Bellgab if I wish and there is not a God Damned thing you can do about it. No matter how much it bothers you.

And why do I complain about the "free promotion"? Because I do not consider it promotion at all. She just mindlessly posts my videos like a robot. The type of promotion that I appreciate is thoughtful critiques that make people actually want to watch a video. This thread is just horse crap.

The BellGab denialist is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a denialist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Oh, you!

Rally Squirrel, I couldn't care less if you post here. I find it very amusing how upset you are over someone taking the time to post your, at best, mediocre YouTube videos. brig can post your boring video's in this useless thread if she wishes and there's not a God Damned thing you can do about it. No matter how much it bothers you.

Perhaps you're asshurt because you no longer have free reign to post your shitty videos in the Falkie thread? Why aren't you proud of your work? Pathetic.

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 09, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
The BellGab denialist is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a denialist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Oh, you!

Rally Squirrel, I couldn't care less if you post here. I find it very amusing how upset you are over someone taking the time to post your, at best, mediocre YouTube videos. brig can post your boring video's in this useless thread if she wishes and there's not a God Damned thing you can do about it. No matter how much it bothers you.

Perhaps you're asshurt because you no longer have free reign to post your shitty videos in the Falkie thread? Why aren't you proud of your work? Pathetic.

I am not bothered that I was called a denialist, just perplexed. Because I do not know what you are trying to say. You might as well call me an egg salad sandwich and I would give you the same reaction, a look that says “what is that crazy fuck saying, I do not think he even understands the words he is using”.

Keep White Knighting for Brig. I am sure she will give you that good good boom boom that you want so bad.